Justin's Classic Peanut Butter Squeeze Pack uploaded by Kayla A.Justin's Classic Peanut Butter Squeeze Pack uploaded by Jess B.Justin's Classic Peanut Butter Squeeze Pack uploaded by Jennifer N.
2 colors available

BY JUSTIN'S #17 in Nut Butter

Justin's Classic Peanut Butter: All natural Gluten free Vegan Kosher see more...

• Will Justin's be coming out with any new flavors this year?1 Answers
  • How does this peanut butter compare to normal, store bought peanut ...1 Answers
  • Is this a creamy or crunchy peanut butter?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I like the flavor of this one, but I have yet to get it to the right consistency when it comes in that silly little packet. I mean, really, I get half of it liquid and the other half tough and unspreadable. And no matter how much I "massage" it, it stays that way!
Arielle D.
Arielle D.
Katy, TX
Great on the go snack. It's perfect to eat alone or squeezed on a piece of fruit.
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
I don't think anyone understands how amazing these Almond butter packets are. I usually carry a few with me for a quick pick me up when my blood sugar is low. They come in a variety of flavors and are absolutely delicious. They are about $1.50 but I get them on sale for 3 for $3.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
These are such handy little guys for lunches and snacks. I love that there's no added junk or anything weird in this peanut butter. The honey one of my favorite. It's not too sweet at all just the right amount. There are other flavors I want to try like chocolate hazelnut!
Aly F.
Aly F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is definitely my favorite brand of peanut and almond butter. The hazelnut one is amazing also. Great for topping smoothies or sweet breakfast foods. Good macros. Comparable fats and protein to most almond and protein butters. Definitely buy.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Kennesaw, GA
I first tried this peanut butter brand in the Protein Box that's sold at Starbucks. As an avid peanut butter connoisseur I immediately appreciated the thick nutty texture. 100% pure peanut butter flavor. Good, slightly sweet and super thick. I was suppose to apply a dap onto my apple slices, but decided to squeeze the peanut butter in my mouth ūüė¨
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
These are my go-to snack. I grab one of these packs and an apple and I'm set for my work day. They're so yummy and creamy that I can't tell a difference between this and any other "not all natural" brands. I also LOVE their chocolate hazelnut butter!
Elise M.
Elise M.
This peanut butter is great. It is really yummy and it's only peanuts and oil! I eat it with bananas. So yummy!
Madison H.
Madison H.
Justin provides good food. You pay for it, but you are also pretty well guaranteed that what you are getting is of good quality, natural, and tasty. 3 stars because it is rather expensive even for natural PB!
Marina M.
Marina M.
I am all for organic products, but this one isn't my favorite. Don't get me wrong, it has a nice taste, but not the typical peanut butter taste I am accustomed it. It takes some getting used to--not as sweet and smooth and Jif or other brands.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Plano, TX
How does this taste in comparison to Reese's peanut butter cups?
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
Is this a creamy or crunchy peanut butter?
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Will Justin's be coming out with any new flavors this year?
Charlie C.
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
Can you only find these in the US? If so, is there a website or somewhere I can order them?
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Geneva, IL
How does this peanut butter compare to normal, store bought peanut butter? Can you tell that it is all natural?