Justin's Classic Peanut Butter Squeeze Pack uploaded by Jennifer N.Justin's Classic Peanut Butter Squeeze Pack uploaded by Jess B.Justin's Classic Peanut Butter Squeeze Pack uploaded by Kayla A.

BY JUSTIN'S #17 in Nut Butter

Justin's Classic Peanut Butter: All natural Gluten free Vegan Kosher see more...

• Will Justin's be coming out with any new flavors this year?1 Answers
  • How does this peanut butter compare to normal, store bought peanu...1 Answers
  • Is this a creamy or crunchy peanut butter?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I like the flavor of this one, but I have yet to get it to the right consistency when it comes in that silly little packet. I mean, really, I get half of it liquid and the other half tough and unspreadable. And no matter how much I "massage" it, it stays that way!
Hannah L.
Nashville
Maybe it's just me, but each time I use a squeeze pack, the oil & butter do not combine well (even after following the instructions to knead & spread together).  Usually, it is either very oily or the peanut butter cannot come all the way out of the package.  I love the taste of the product, but the packaging doesn't cut it for me.
Taryn C.
I don't think anyone understands how amazing these Almond butter packets are. I usually carry a few with me for a quick pick me up when my blood sugar is low. They come in a variety of flavors and are absolutely delicious. They are about $1.50 but I get them on sale for 3 for $3.
Kayla A.
These are such handy little guys for lunches and snacks. I love that there's no added junk or anything weird in this peanut butter. The honey one of my favorite. It's not too sweet at all just the right amount. There are other flavors I want to try like chocolate hazelnut!
Aly F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is definitely my favorite brand of peanut and almond butter. The hazelnut one is amazing also. Great for topping smoothies or sweet breakfast foods. Good macros. Comparable fats and protein to most almond and protein butters. Definitely buy.
Kimberly M.
Kennesaw, GA
I first tried this peanut butter brand in the Protein Box that's sold at Starbucks. As an avid peanut butter connoisseur I immediately appreciated the thick nutty texture. 100% pure peanut butter flavor. Good, slightly sweet and super thick. I was suppose to apply a dap onto my apple slices, but decided to squeeze the peanut butter in my mouth ūüė¨
Desiree P.
These are my go-to snack. I grab one of these packs and an apple and I'm set for my work day. They're so yummy and creamy that I can't tell a difference between this and any other "not all natural" brands. I also LOVE their chocolate hazelnut butter!
Maegan K.
Meridian, ID
I eat these on a very regular basis. They're so easy to find, and they're the perfect addition to a workday lunch box or to toss in your purse on a busy day. I like them with apples, celery, on crackers and toast, or just plain, right out of the bag! The packaging is easy to open, easy to store, small enough to not take up too much space, and easy to recycle. Win win for me.
Kandyse T.
Mustang, OK
Love, love, love their peanut butter :D Amazing fresh taste... I love the fact you can buy it, in single packs... Makes it easier to give to the kids in their lunches. Also i have some in my Emergency Disaster packs for just in case reasons.. It is a little on the expensive side, but if you know where to shop, you can find it on sale and get a really great price <3
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Perfect high protein snack and squeeze packs make it portable for purse or lunch box. Add Justin's nut butter to an apple or banana and enjoy. This product needs to be "limbered up" by squeezing the packs a few times before opening as indicated on the directions. It makes a big difference in the consistency of the butter.
Alyssa S.
Plano, TX
How does this taste in comparison to Reese's peanut butter cups?
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
Is this a creamy or crunchy peanut butter?
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
Can you only find these in the US? If so, is there a website or somewhere I can order them?
Jennifer N.
Will Justin's be coming out with any new flavors this year?
Victoria B.
This looks interesting...how does it taste?