Justin's Classic Peanut Butter Squeeze Pack uploaded by Jennifer N.Justin's Classic Peanut Butter Squeeze Pack uploaded by Jess B.Justin's Classic Peanut Butter Squeeze Pack uploaded by Kayla A.

BY JUSTIN'S #16 in Nut Butter

Justin's Classic Peanut Butter: All natural Gluten free Vegan Kosher see more...

• Will Justin's be coming out with any new flavors this year?1 Answers
  • How does this peanut butter compare to normal, store bought peanu...1 Answers
  • Is this a creamy or crunchy peanut butter?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Hannah L.
Nashville
Maybe it's just me, but each time I use a squeeze pack, the oil & butter do not combine well (even after following the instructions to knead & spread together).  Usually, it is either very oily or the peanut butter cannot come all the way out of the package.  I love the taste of the product, but the packaging doesn't cut it for me.
Taryn C.
I don't think anyone understands how amazing these Almond butter packets are. I usually carry a few with me for a quick pick me up when my blood sugar is low. They come in a variety of flavors and are absolutely delicious. They are about $1.50 but I get them on sale for 3 for $3.
Kayla A.
These are such handy little guys for lunches and snacks. I love that there's no added junk or anything weird in this peanut butter. The honey one of my favorite. It's not too sweet at all just the right amount. There are other flavors I want to try like chocolate hazelnut!
Aly F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is definitely my favorite brand of peanut and almond butter. The hazelnut one is amazing also. Great for topping smoothies or sweet breakfast foods. Good macros. Comparable fats and protein to most almond and protein butters. Definitely buy.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I like the flavor of this one, but I have yet to get it to the right consistency when it comes in that silly little packet. I mean, really, I get half of it liquid and the other half tough and unspreadable. And no matter how much I "massage" it, it stays that way!
Elise M.
This peanut butter is great. It is really yummy and it's only peanuts and oil! I eat it with bananas. So yummy!
Brandi m.
Love that there is a healthy option for my kids that isn't loaded with sugar
Shannon Z.
Raleigh, NC
These are perfect for taking peanut butter to school or work since they are in a single serving packet. The only downside is the oil separated and you have to mess with the packet to mix the peanut butter with the oil
Becky H.
I've eaten many brands of nut butter, especially almond, and this wasn't my favorite. I thought it had this weird aftertaste, maybe because of the palm oil. It is healthier than most almond butter though, since it doesn't have sugar.
Lashana W.
I get these in a 10 pack from sprouts. I keep one in my purse for a quick snack! It's delicious!
Alyssa S.
Plano, TX
How does this taste in comparison to Reese's peanut butter cups?
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
Is this a creamy or crunchy peanut butter?
Jennifer N.
Will Justin's be coming out with any new flavors this year?
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
Can you only find these in the US? If so, is there a website or somewhere I can order them?
Hayley S.
Geneva, IL
How does this peanut butter compare to normal, store bought peanut butter? Can you tell that it is all natural?