BY JUSTIN'S #5 in Nut & Seed Butters

People ask why I named Justin’s Nut Butter after myself. It’s because I’m proud of every flavor we craft. Because I’ve dedicated years to perfecting my one-of-a-kind grinding process. And because, after all the hard work it takes to make these naturally delicious recipes, I have very little energy to come up with clever names. Just ask my son, Justin, or my daughter, Justin.

• Woah I've never tried almond butter . is it good ?1 Answers
  • Is this the best almond butter out there? I have used others but ...2 Answers
  • Any suggestions of what to have the classic almond butter with? I...2 Answers
Paige N.
York, PA
Review for: Justin's Classic Almond Butter, 12 oz more...
Almond butter is my favorite. This one in particular is delicious. I love that it's only 2 ingredients - it's satisfying, yet simple. The only downside to it is the cost, but almond butter is typically more expensive. Hands down this is my favorite brand!
Sarah C.
Minneapolis, MN
I am obsessed with this stuff!  At work, I take a little bit and eat it with apple slices - it's filling, delicious, and I don't feel like I'm ruining my diet.  I tend to purchase these at Target or my local co-op.  I always have them on hand!  I'm also a fan of the vanilla flavor, but you really cannot go wrong with the classic.
Tiffiny M.
phoenix, AZ
Review for: Justin's Classic Almond Butter, 12 oz more...
This product is very hard to work with. I tried to spread it on to my bread and it destroyed it, very hard to spread. The price is way to high. I'll stick with jiffy.
Amanda B.
Review for: Justin's Classic Almond Butter, 12 oz more...
It tasted good but was extremely expensive. I bought it from Whole Foods but there are many other brands with wholesome ingredients for a better price and same taste.
Lindsay E.
Westerville, OH
The little packets are such a lifesaver!! They are so easy for throwing in my purse or backpack for school if I have a busy day. I love that they also have multiple flavors. Vanilla and maple are for sure some of my favorites! I will always continue buying this almond butter.
Tondi C.
Great product. I tried the honey butter. I used the packet rather than the tub. Personally I think that helped me manage portion control. I used it in my breakfast smoothies. Definitely would purchase again/recommend to a friend.
Samantha B.
Anaheim, CA
I buy the pouches and just eat them as healthy snacks! I also love them on rice cakes! The price is on point and they taste so good! I find them more often at target but sometimes at a normal grocery store as well.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Review for: Justin's Classic Almond Butter, 12 oz more...
I love almond butter and this is my favorite brand of it! I like to use it on my toast or for dipping pretzels in! It’s filling and delicious and the price is pretty reasonable and compares well to similar spreads!
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
Review for: Justin's Classic Almond Butter, 12 oz more...
This stuff tastes so wonderful and is much healthier than peanut butter. I like to eat this with a banana, on a sandwich, on top of a rice cake, or even just by itself. It is a little pricey. I buy from Walmart.
Vivian S.
Harlingen, TX
I do not eat peanut butter so this is a very good replacement. Super good! I love how this taste and I also like that you can find a great variety of flavors and its super natural.
Ashley R.
I just brought a sample pack today. What do you put yours on? I'm thinking Apples. Or Bananas!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How healthy is this peanut butter?
Lisa F.
What do you usually use this on?
Amanda S.
I received this for free, but I'm at a loss for what to use it with. What recipes can I use almond butter in?
Lauren P.
Aurora, CO
Any suggestions of what to have the classic almond butter with? I'm on Whole30 and struggling for snacks!