GroceryPantryJustin's
Classic Almond Butter (454 g)

Justin's Classic Almond Butter (454 g)

by Justin's

#9 in Nut Butters

People ask why I named Justin’s Nut Butter after myself. It’s because I’m proud of every flavor we craft. Because I’ve dedicated years to perfecting my one-of-a-kind grinding process. And because, after all the hard work it takes to make these naturally delicious recipes, I have very little energy to come up with clever names. Just ask my son, Justin, or my daughter, Justin.

INGREDIENTS

Dry Roasted Almonds, Palm Oil.

Contains almonds. Contains trace amounts of peanuts, tree nuts and soy due to processing on shared equipment.

How does it compare to TJ almond butter ?
Looking for a vegan friendly, nutrient loaded, smooth nut butter. Best recommendations?
Which Justin’s flavor is your favorite?
Start your review of Justin's Classic Almond Butter (454 g)!
How would you rate this product?
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Justin's Classic Almond Butter (454 g) uploaded by Rosie N.
I love almond butter but this was on the extreme gritty side. It was clumpy and hard to spread on a slice of bread and it broke apart because it requires a lot to get it to tack on. I tried to toast the bread and it helped since it was firmer to spread it on. The other way I ate this was just spoonful which tastes okay but I wished it was on the more creamer side with almonds bits. It was very thick with rough sandy-like texture. Unfortunately, it’s a lot of work just for an almond butter sandwich, I’m going to pass on repurchasing this again.
Krishna P.
Southaven, MS
This is my go to snack these days with a apple. It’s filling and so good. It’s a great combo and it doesn’t have a strong almond taste.
Yanina O.
N hollywood, CA
Love these for a snack to take in my beach bag in the summer! It's sweet and savory and healthy! Taste delicious and it's just enough in the packets!
Melanie A.
Frisco, TX
Not expensive like others are saying if you consider it can replace your other proteins (I mean, how much is one ribeye?) and lasts a really long time in the pantry! Love this. An every day essential.
Elza H.
Columbia, SC
This stuff is like crack!! Love all Justins products from choc hazelnut butter to this one. I love to melt it and drizzle on apples. Great flavor and nutritional benefits
Marilyn M.
Pembroke, MA
Justin's Classic Almond Butter (454 g) uploaded by Marilyn M.
Had this as a trial packet once and it was really good on a kind bar. I like it because its natural and most peanut butters have lots of salt and sugar, this one only has 10mg of sodium & 1g of sugar. In my eyes its just the same because I pair it with other things, like apples, bananas, etc. so I get enough sugar from those things mixed with the light amount of salt.
Fabiana M.
Bentonville
Justin's Classic Almond Butter (454 g) uploaded by Fabiana M.
Im don’t like, for me is the same flavor the peanut better !! I’m little bit disappointed 😔
Teala W.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Publix
I really enjoyed this brand of peanut butter it goes on very smoothly and taste great the packaging is very cute and the price is very affordable I would recommend to anyone
Jessica P.
Waltham, MA
I love this almond butter. It is healthy and even my kids enjoy it. I like that it is easily speadable. The flavor of the nuts is really rich and makes for a great alternative to those who do not want peanuts.
Abigail B.
Wibaux, MT
This is a very healthy almond butter. One of my favorites if I'm going to be using an almond butter. I need to use it more
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chelsy-Ann H.
Fort Wayne, IN
il y a 4 ans
Justin's Classic Almond Butter (454 g) has anyone tried this? I love almonds and almond milk but wasn’t sure about almond butter?
Kristen L. il y a 3 ans
This is one of my go-to snacks! It’s has a really great flavor especially if you like almonds.