BY JUSTIN'S #21 in Nut Butter

Justin's All-Natural Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Blend: All natural 3g fiber 4g protein 50% less sugar than leading brand 0g trans fat Vegan Dairy free see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I'd highly recommend these for a sweet lunch treat for kids or adults!" in 1 review
  • "It has a pretty good flavor but I didn't like the fact that it contained sugar and wasn't organic." in 1 review
  • "The Justin's Nut Butter Natural Chocolate Hazelnut Squeeze Pack are great for on-the-go snacking and lunches." in 1 review
Morgan H.
Bloomington, IN
This is on of my absolute favorite snacks to keep on hand. I always have these in my purse for a quick snack. I can find them at Kroger and always stock up when they have their 10 for $10 sale! I eat them with apple slices or even just on their own . These are the best!
Meredith S.
Ft worth , Tx
I love these! So delicious and convenient. I keep a few of these in my bag for myself and the kids. The flavor is amazing, just enough sweet and salty. I've found these at target and Kroger, and some gas stations. I always have a few on hand and in our pantry.
Amanda T.
Gainesville, FL
Awesome taste, texture is a bit too thick but other than that this stuff rocks! The Small packs of it are awesome to use with strawberries or on the go! It's not your typical chocolate hazelnut spread - don't expect nutella, but It's still delicious
Courtney B.
Chapel Hill, NC
It has a decent flavor and I love that it comes in little packets. Perfect for putting on green apples on the go! However, it separates in the packet, leaving you with an oily mess and then dry hazelnut butter in the bottom.
Niglianie D.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love this hazelnut butter. Not quite like nutella but almost and I it portable and not as runny. It hits the spot when i want something sweet fast or to add to a bitter hot coffee when the barista does it incorrectly.
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These little packets are awesome for when going camping or backpacking. I especially love them for when I go on my hikes when I need a bit of a protein boost!
Erin B.
Great source of protein that tastes great! Just throw it on your bag for a quick easy snack in a time of need! Tastes just like Nutella and PB! So good!
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
These are my go to power snack at the office when I need a boost to get me through to the end of the day! Just enough sweet and salty!
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
I just bought a jar of this the other day and i love it. It actually tastes like what the jar says, and not just a bunch of sugar.
Avril C.
Butler, PA
This is so good. More hazelnut flavor than chocolate and not as sweet as Nutella but a great vegan alternative.
Cindy M.
Lakewood, CO
What do you eat it with?
Priscilla R.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
Is this similar to nutella? I see this every time I'm in the checkout lane at my grocery store but just haven't gave in to buying it.
Christina G.
Dinuba, Ca
How do you eat your chocolate almond butter?
Janet M.
How does this rank in flavor with other hazelnut spreads?
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Do you like this more than Nutella?