BY JUSTIN'S #13 in Nut & Seed Butters

Justin's All-Natural Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Blend: All natural 3g fiber 4g protein 50% less sugar than leading brand 0g trans fat Vegan Dairy free see more...

• Does this taste a lot like nutella?1 Answers
  • My Target stopped carrying this in packets. Where do you ...2 Answers
  • Is this product similar to Nutella? 1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I'd highly recommend these for a sweet lunch treat for kids or adults!" in 1 review
  • "It has a pretty good flavor but I didn't like the fact that it contained sugar and wasn't organic." in 1 review
  • "The Justin's Nut Butter Natural Chocolate Hazelnut Squeeze Pack are great for on-the-go snacking and lunches." in 1 review
Brianna H.
Princeton , WV
Review for: Justin's Nut Butter Natural Chocolate Hazelnut Squeeze Pack more...
It was a little hard to get out but OH MY GOSH

SOOOOOOO GOOOOD!! I was not expecting it to taste like Nutella... but I swear it does . Just with a hint of hazelnut flavor. It’s so yummy! I couldn’t believe it. The ingredients are so good for you too!
Kara L.
Lakewood, CO
This is really yummy! It is in such a convenient packet! I got mine for well under a dollar and picked up a bunch for my bag. I squeeze it into my mouth while I'm walking to/from work and am hungry and it's the perfect snack! The texture is a bit thick, but if you can move past this you will love this little snack!
Renee G.
I have always loved Nutella, but I felt bad that I couldn't share the joy with my lactose-intolerant mother. I've decided to try the Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Blend instead because it's dairy-free, and I haven't looked back since.

For starters, let me repeat that the Justin's option is dairy-free. It also has less sugar than Nutella: a serving of the Justin's clocks in at 7 grams, while Nutella contains a whopping 21 grams. Justin's also has more protein (4 grams) and fiber (3 grams) than Nutella (3 grams and 1 gram, respectively). I assume this is because the Justin's butter contains more hazelnuts than chocolate and emulsifiers, and the ingredients lists confirm that: the first two ingredients for the Justin's are hazelnuts and almonds, while the first two ingredients for Nutella are sugar and palm oil.

Being more nut than sugar, however, and lacking any dairy gives the Justin's a different texture. Where Nutella has a texture akin to chocolate cake frosting, the Justin's Blend is much thicker and can actually seem a hair grainy. The trick is to whip it up or warm it up; applying it to warm toast, for instance, makes it smooth and melt, as does turning your knife through the jar a few times.

In terms of taste, this is a very hazelnut-y spread with a hint of dark chocolate and sugar in the background. It tastes roasted, but not burnt. I actually like that it's a little more complex and slightly less sweet than Nutella, but if you want to eat straight up cake frosting, you'll want to stick with Nutella.

Overall, I love this product and will continue buying it...unless I find an equally delicious dairy free option at a lower price. At roughly $9 a jar in my area, this stuff can really drain my wallet. Guess it's a good thing I love sharing chocolate-banana-toast with my mom!
Sarah M.
Review for: Blend Of 10, Natural Chocolate Hazelnut Squeeze Pack Pack 1.15 oz, Justin's Nut Butter Natural Chocolate Hazelnut Squeeze Pack, All-Natural Blend, Of 5 more...
This is a much better alternative if you love Nutella and want to cut down on the added sugar. I can never pull myself all the way off of sugar, so I use these as a “healthier” snack.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Blend is hands down THE BEST hazelnut spread out there! It's naturally delicious with the first two ingredients being dry roasted hazelnuts and dry roasted almonds! It has 50% less sugar than Nutella, FIFTY PERCENT LESS!! This makes me feel less guilty eating it plain out of the pouch! Gluten free, vegan, and kosher but somehow it still tastes so delightfully delectable. So creamy, so smooth, so wonderful. You can feel the texture of the nuts, almost like you made this at home. I don't know what I did before this!
Natalie P.
Honolulu, HI
This is hands down my favorite on-the-go snack/treat. Straight forward ingredients, healthy fats, a boost of energy, and fits in a purse or pocket no problem... perfection! Oh yeah, and it's so tasty! You'll want more than one - but I love that just one is often just the pick me up I need.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Step aside Nutella. This nut spread is sooooo good. Way better than Nutella and food for you. The flavor is really rich tasting, the only thing is it can be rather expensive depending on where you purchase it. I would totally recommend this to others.
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Mmm this is such a great treat! It's like a cleaner version of Nutella! I sometimes just eat a little of this for dessert to satisfy my sweet tooth - thankfully the mini pack keeps me from eating too much at once. I highly recommend trying it!
Courtney B.
Chapel Hill, NC
It has a decent flavor and I love that it comes in little packets. Perfect for putting on green apples on the go! However, it separates in the packet, leaving you with an oily mess and then dry hazelnut butter in the bottom.
Sheba J.
I love this product, it is all natural and organic, and it is the perfect little snack pouch. I currently use it for my snacks like carrots, and celery. I think this is the perfect thing to eat if you are trying to get into shape, and eat healthy. Especially if you have that sudden urge for chocolate, but don't want to have the guilt afterwards. The chocolate is well proportioned so you can have a bit of self control over how much you eat.
Cindy M.
Westminster , CO
What do you eat it with?
Priscilla R.
Fresno, CA
Is this similar to nutella? I see this every time I'm in the checkout lane at my grocery store but just haven't gave in to buying it.
Christina G.
Dinuba, Ca
How do you eat your chocolate almond butter?
Lauren K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do you like this more than Nutella?
Janet M.
How does this rank in flavor with other hazelnut spreads?