BY JUSTIN'S #21 in Nut Butter

Justin's All-Natural Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Blend: All natural 3g fiber 4g protein 50% less sugar than leading brand 0g trans fat Vegan Dairy free see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I'd highly recommend these for a sweet lunch treat for kids or adults!" in 1 review
  • "It has a pretty good flavor but I didn't like the fact that it contained sugar and wasn't organic." in 1 review
  • "The Justin's Nut Butter Natural Chocolate Hazelnut Squeeze Pack are great for on-the-go snacking and lunches." in 1 review
Kara L.
Lakewood, CO
Foodie Expert
This is really yummy! It is in such a convenient packet! I got mine for well under a dollar and picked up a bunch for my bag. I squeeze it into my mouth while I'm walking to/from work and am hungry and it's the perfect snack! The texture is a bit thick, but if you can move past this you will love this little snack!
Renee G.
I have always loved Nutella, but I felt bad that I couldn't share the joy with my lactose-intolerant mother. I've decided to try the Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Blend instead because it's dairy-free, and I haven't looked back since.

For starters, let me repeat that the Justin's option is dairy-free. It also has less sugar than Nutella: a serving of the Justin's clocks in at 7 grams, while Nutella contains a whopping 21 grams. Justin's also has more protein (4 grams) and fiber (3 grams) than Nutella (3 grams and 1 gram, respectively). I assume this is because the Justin's butter contains more hazelnuts than chocolate and emulsifiers, and the ingredients lists confirm that: the first two ingredients for the Justin's are hazelnuts and almonds, while the first two ingredients for Nutella are sugar and palm oil.

Being more nut than sugar, however, and lacking any dairy gives the Justin's a different texture. Where Nutella has a texture akin to chocolate cake frosting, the Justin's Blend is much thicker and can actually seem a hair grainy. The trick is to whip it up or warm it up; applying it to warm toast, for instance, makes it smooth and melt, as does turning your knife through the jar a few times.

In terms of taste, this is a very hazelnut-y spread with a hint of dark chocolate and sugar in the background. It tastes roasted, but not burnt. I actually like that it's a little more complex and slightly less sweet than Nutella, but if you want to eat straight up cake frosting, you'll want to stick with Nutella.

Overall, I love this product and will continue buying it...unless I find an equally delicious dairy free option at a lower price. At roughly $9 a jar in my area, this stuff can really drain my wallet. Guess it's a good thing I love sharing chocolate-banana-toast with my mom!
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Blend is hands down THE BEST hazelnut spread out there! It's naturally delicious with the first two ingredients being dry roasted hazelnuts and dry roasted almonds! It has 50% less sugar than Nutella, FIFTY PERCENT LESS!! This makes me feel less guilty eating it plain out of the pouch! Gluten free, vegan, and kosher but somehow it still tastes so delightfully delectable. So creamy, so smooth, so wonderful. You can feel the texture of the nuts, almost like you made this at home. I don't know what I did before this!
Natalie P.
Honolulu, HI
This is hands down my favorite on-the-go snack/treat. Straight forward ingredients, healthy fats, a boost of energy, and fits in a purse or pocket no problem... perfection! Oh yeah, and it's so tasty! You'll want more than one - but I love that just one is often just the pick me up I need.
Kim M.
Foodie Expert
I love these pouches because it is so convenient for me to keep around as snacks. I love these as an afternoon snack when I'm in need of a blood sugar boost and am craving something sweet. It is filling enough to tide me over until my next meal and I love that it tastes like a candy or something but is a bit healthier. I only wish these were easier to find and cheaper, but I'll always continue to but them
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
Step aside Nutella. This nut spread is sooooo good. Way better than Nutella and food for you. The flavor is really rich tasting, the only thing is it can be rather expensive depending on where you purchase it. I would totally recommend this to others.
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Mmm this is such a great treat! It's like a cleaner version of Nutella! I sometimes just eat a little of this for dessert to satisfy my sweet tooth - thankfully the mini pack keeps me from eating too much at once. I highly recommend trying it!
Courtney B.
Chapel Hill, NC
It has a decent flavor and I love that it comes in little packets. Perfect for putting on green apples on the go! However, it separates in the packet, leaving you with an oily mess and then dry hazelnut butter in the bottom.
Luna S.
Excelente para realizar. Cualquier postre, sirve para salirte de la dieta, una rica merienda para tus hijos o una agradable sorpresa para tu novio, disfrutar de este producto es lo mejor que puede probar un ser humano en su vida
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
Foodie Expert
I am OBSESSED with Justin's! I use it in my Shakeology shake every single day. My favorite is the chocolate hazelnut, of course. It is SO smooth. It's not quite as rich as nutella but that's my style because it's much healthier for you. It's a tad pricey but I gladly pay because of the taste!
Cindy M.
Lakewood, CO
What do you eat it with?
Priscilla R.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
Is this similar to nutella? I see this every time I'm in the checkout lane at my grocery store but just haven't gave in to buying it.
Christina G.
Dinuba, Ca
How do you eat your chocolate almond butter?
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Do you like this more than Nutella?
Janet M.
How does this rank in flavor with other hazelnut spreads?