Justin Bieber's Girlfriend Gift Set, 3 pc

by Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber's Girlfriend Gift Set: Includes: eau de parfum spray (1 ounce), body lotion (1.7 ounce) and rollerball Flirty, personal and inviting Opens with sweet fruits like strawberry, blackberry, and mango Balanced provided by base notes that include white amber and musk Completed with floral middle notes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Justin Bieber's Girlfriend Gift Set, 3 pc!
Sydney H.
Clyde, NC
I got this for my 16th birthday. The smell of this perfume is absolutely amazing. It's got a sweet flowery smell. Definitely one to try at a reasonable price, without losing money on something ur unsure about. Give it a try. Also not a greasy perfume
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
Justin Bieber's Girlfriend Gift Set is such a steal! One of my top favorite scents. It smells so girly and sweet. The bottle design is cute! love everything about this set.
Bei J.
The Fragrance have a beautiful smell to it and it also stays long on your body or your clothes I definitely recommend this for any lady it's a fine smell not strong not to light just right.
Jazmine H.
El Paso, TX
I bought 2 sets. One for me and one for my sister. I absolutely love the smell. I smelled great and I'm so glad I got it. I'm picky with my products and everything. It has a sweet smell to it. I definitely buy it again in the near future. I'm so glad I got it.
viki R.
metroe gusto mucho porque se lo regale a mi hija y su olor o fragancia es suave y de flores , no es dañino a la piel sensible , el olor dura mucho mas de lo que me pensaba , yo lo recomiendo a muvha gente , por lo cual que me gusto el perfume ,se lo compraria otra vez a mi hija , pero quiero que pruebe nuevas fragancias.
kathleen L.
norwich
I bought this set for my niece.. she has requested it for her birthday. On her it smells youthful and fresh. She said it is quite long lasting

Looking for your answer?