BY JUSTIN BIEBER

Justin Bieber The Key Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Justin Bieber The Key Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz

Start your review of Justin Bieber The Key Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I'm not really a big fan of Justin Bieber but his purfume smells amazing" in 1 review
  • "It's different but whenever I wear it everyone always asks what I'm wearing, it's surprising that his perfume smelled this good" in 1 review
  • "this is my all time favorite perfume ever." in 1 review
  • "This perfume smells really good and it last long and I love the packaging .." in 1 review
R N.
Woodside, NY
I smelled this on someone else and was surprised to hear that it was from Justin Bieber. I saw this at a Marshall's and the price was great so I decided to buy it. This perfume smells really great! It's fresh, clean, and fruity. Light smelling but people will definitely be able to smell you and you will get compliments! Definitely would repurchase again.
JoHanna B.
Hanover, WV
The Key perfume smells absolutely amazing. The bottle is unique and a good looking bottle. It's Justins third perfume and though the first two smell good I think this is the best one. The smell is long lasting which is great if you have to be out almost all day, or going on a date. I'd recommend if anyone needs a new perfume.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
Oh this perfume! I get so many compliments on it!! People are always shocked when I tell them what it is! I know these are now hard to find so I suggest purchasing wherever you see, but I swear by this perfume! It is so young and smells great!! It is not too strong. I believe you can find at tjmaxx or Marshall’s
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
I surprisingly really like this perfume. It’s light and sweet and almost fruity but I can’t put my finger on the exact smell. It’s nice for daytime activities bout I don’t think it lasts long enough or smells strong enough for night or active wear. For the price (about $13 at Walmart) it’s worth a shot!
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
This stuff smells so good. I don't care for Justin at all. But a friend was wearing this and I'm in love with the perfume. Only thing is they don't sell it no more unless you find it online. It smells very fresh and clean like you just got out of the shower. A light scent.
Ahdaci B.
I received this fragrance as a gift and I was pleasantly surprised that it smelled so good. Even though I listen to Justin Bieber and I wanted it because I was a fan, it's still a great perfume. A few friends had asked me whose perfume I was wearing and were shocked when I said it was Justin Bieber. It's a really nice scent. It's not exactly fruity or floral but it feels very...sophisticated. It's hard to describe. Just buy it and find out ;)
Erika R.
I use this everyday and it smells like you just got out of the shower. It's such a fresh smell and I'm sad they discontinued it. I honestly bought it because it was on sale, the packaging was cute and the smell was amazing. but not extremely over powering The fact that it had justin beiber's name on it was a plus lol. This lasts for hours if you spray it in the back of your ears, wrists and neck.
*Sasha *.
By far one of my favorite fragrances by him. It’s not too strong but strong enough, to leave a wonderful scent that lasts all day!! You don’t have to spray a lot and a small bottle will lasts a long time. The bottle is also so cute and the little charm that it comes with, makes it even better. Sometimes what really sells the fragrance is the packaging; and this one is a combination of everything!
Megan M.
Woonsocket, RI
Justin Bieber's perfume The Key is definitely different from his other ones. I purchased mine at Macy's when it first came out. The price point was really good for me purchasing the biggest bottle. The scent is more elegant and not as fruity as his other ones appear to be. It's definitely a more mature perfume for older teens if you will. But I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Tina L.
Michigan city , IN
My second favorite perfume of his. I got this and it lasted for about 3 or 4 months one squirt goes a long way.and versions also have me a purple purse as s free gift .
I would recommend it to others totally
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Does this smell as good as his other perfume and is it a long lasting wear?
Esmeralda S.
Does the key smell as good as girlfriend?
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
Has anyone seen this in stores recently?
BELIEBER💎 M.
Beja
Where can i get this?
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Does people actually recommend this?

Kohl's