Noelle C.
Fresno, CA

Were you a fan or liked him brides the prefume? Did it change your thoughts about him?

Becky P.
Becky P.
Schaumburg, IL
5 years, 6 months ago
I only like his perfumes no offense justin fans i don't like his type of music. but i really do love his perfumes both someday and girlfriend!
Krista C.
Krista C.
Clayton, NC
Still a fan!
Bee J.
Bee J.
Maineville , OH
5 years, 6 months ago
I'm a fan of Justin. I mean, I like his music, I could care less about him personally. I didn't care for the scent, I found it too sweet. But it doesn't make me like him more or less.
Casey G.
Casey G.
Weslaco, TX
5 years, 6 months ago
I have neutral feelings toward Justin. This perfume smells wonderful, but I do not like him more because of that.