Justin Bieber Someday Gift Set for Women

by Justin Bieber

Launched By The Design House Of Justin Bieber In The Year 2011. This Fruity Fragrance Possesses A Blend Of Wild Berries, Pear, Sweet Mandarin, Creamy Flowers, Jasmine, Musk &Amp; Sweet Vanilla. It Is Recommended For Casual Wear. Set Contains: Edp Spray 3.4Oz Touchable Body Lotion 3.4Oz Parfum Mini 0.25Oz Made In The Usa

Is it smell good [product:rosebud-perfume-co-smiths-minted-rose-lip-balm]
Start your review of Justin Bieber Someday Gift Set for Women!
Aaron H.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Amazon
We love this product. My wife is very sensitive to smells. However, she also is very persistent on ALWAYS smelling nice so it was hard finding something that lasted but wasn’t overwhelming. This perfume, though, lasts all day and has a light, sweet, clean scent with warm citrusy notes. It’s perfect for anytime of year and always gets her compliments. The gift set adds a nice touch as the shower gel and body lotion are perfect before bed and really help her wind down and relax after a long day. Consider it her aroma therapy (and mine too because she smells heavenly and rests easy after pampering herself). I’ve known my wife since high school and this has by far been our favorite of all the perfumes she’s tried! I highly recommend. You won’t be disappointed! Justin Bieber Someday Gift Set for Women
Joannie J.
Hillsborough, NJ
I’m belieber hahah i loved justin and this fragrance it’s incredible, i love it is fantastic
Blair F.
Stamford
The bottle is different and very pretty for room decor. So the perfume doubles as something cute to put on the vanity and also a perfume. I was honestly surprised that I like the scent, Justin did it again. The only complaint is the price is a bit high for the product.
A  .
ByA .
My mom had this set and my sister. Smells good and reminds me of my childhood! Love the packaging and the colors!
Carrie W.
Marion , WI
My daughter absolutely loved this set. And i smell it around the entire house daily! Lol! It is not to overwhelming thankfully and does smell pretty good for any age.
kArLa V.
Tampa, FL
This perfume smells good and it kinda does last a long time, and they did a good job making it, and it was one of my favorites when I was younger
Sarah A.
Saint Joseph, MO
I got this gift set as a little girl! ... and to this day I still LOVE this scent! It smells so sweet and girly and stays on for so long!
Chey C.
Kewanee
This gift set was amazing. Loved it all, smelled amazing. It didn’t last all day though, so that part kind of sucks.
Sharon M.
Irwin
My daughter started wearing Someday by Justin Bieber when she was in middle school. It's a clean, soapy scent without being too harsh for a young girl. Today, my daughter is grown and I still purchase this wonderful set for her. She loves to layer the products and I love how fresh it smells.
Alyssa D.
Jericho
This gift set was great! The size of each item was perfect, and I love the scent. It's perfect for everyday use, and not overpowering for those sensitive to smell. I just wish the perfume were a little more potent in terms of how long the scent lasts.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...