Add a Photo

By Justin Bieber

#49 in Fragrance for Her
SOMEDAY by JUSTIN BIEBER is more than just a perfume: it's a fragrance full of the energy, passion, and confidence that pushes him to the top of the charts. It is a personal gift straight from his heart, a scent that drives him wild and makes the girls who wear it totally irresistible. So go beyond the music and journey deep into a world of possibilities—into the world of Justin Bieber. This fragrance's glass bottle is fresh yet flirty, anything but ordinary, and topped with a burst of blooming hearts. A crystal-encrusted, heart-shaped charm can be removed and attached to a keychain or zipper pull—so you can be close to Justin's heart wherever you go. Notes: Mandarin, Juicy Pear, Wild Berries, Jasmine, Creamy Florals, Vanilla, Soft Musks. Style: Playful. Fresh. Flirty.
Photos (20)
Liz R.
Liz R.
Vernon Rockville, CT

I'm 22 years old and I still use this perfume almost every day. I'm probably on my 3rd or 4th bottle to be completely honest. It's true change is good, but whenever I run out I never find anything else I like more than Justin Biebers'. It's faint but still so pronounced. My boyfriend loves it and pretty much every one I come in contact does too! They always giggle when I tell them the name. Who knew he had such a good sense of smell?!
Megan Y.
Megan Y.

I got this for Christmas a few years ago, when I was turning 16 I think, and this was my first perfume I had ever owned, that wasn't just a body stray. I love the smell to it and it wasn't to badly priced for what you are getting the container it adorable and the top is so cute with the different colored hearts looking like flowers, but I just don't wear perfume so, it hasn't been used much.
Charla C.
Charla C.

Best perfume ever hands down. This is my signature scent I love it so much it is very sweet but elegant at the same time. If I had one word to describe it I would pick dreamy. It smells to me like what I think the word dreamy would smell like if it had a smell XD I I love this scent so much from the first time I smelled it and I just picked up a new bottle of it I can't get enough.
Chloe N.
Chloe N.

I am not a huge fan of Justin bieber, however I fell in love with this perfume as soon as I smelt it. It's cheap, non irritating on the skin, comes in a beautiful bottle and lasts a long time. The smell is amazing and not overpowering. The only downside is the cap, because dust collects in between the flower petals, but other than that everything about this perfume is amazing.
Nina W.
Nina W.

This smells so good and the packaging is so cute, but the smell is SO strong. I've sprayed it on my sleeve once and even after washing it 3 times, the smell was still there. the only reason I have this now is as a keepsake. I keep it just to say I have it and because it looks nice. I only recommend buying this if you're a fan of Justin and you want something of his.
Soraya A.
Soraya A.

Okay so let me just say that this perfume smells really nice. I love the fragrance so much. Also, I got a really good deal on this set from target bc they had them on clearance for only $9 so I stocked up for myself and future birthday presents for friends and family. Smells really nice and lasts a while if you don't douse yourself in perfume every day lol.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Olathe, KS

Whether or not you are a fan of Justin Bieber, this fragrance is affordable and great smelling. I have been a loyal purchaser of Chanel perfume, however I recently picked up this fragrance and enjoyed it just as much. The price is great and the scent is long lasting! Don't let the Beliebers fool you, this product definitely isn't exclusive to fans.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Franklin, TN

Got this as a gift from my friend..I think she just gave it to me because she didn't like it, but whatever. I liked it but it was a little too sweet smelling to me. It smelt "young", I don't know if that make sense but it wasn't very appealing to me. I tried it a few times but felt I smelt like a girl from middle school
Manuela A.
Manuela A.
Hopland , Ca

I love justinbieber, I hve been a fan of him since 09' his someday perfume is his first fragrance to come out , I love just recently bought at Marshall for $10. It was a awesome buy at a great pruce! The smell is my favorite. It's perfect for the summer time . I can't wait to put it on me. I haven't used mine yet.
serafima K.
serafima K.

This is a scent that's super sweet. It lasts very long and is a bit stronger, but not overpowering. Definiteley a girly scent for sure, but I still like it and suggest anybody who likes sweeter smelling perfumes to buy this. It wasn't as expensive as some of the other perfumes I've bought, so thats a plus.
Anne C.
Anne C.
Saint Louis, MO

Do any of you guys think that this perfume is a little over-powering when you spray it on?
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
London

What is your favurite perfume?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Columbus, OH

Would you re-buy this perfume, why or why not?
Scarlett S.
Scarlett S.

Does this give you beiber fever? lol
christie p.