Add a Photo

By Justin Bieber

#36 in Fragrance for Her
SOMEDAY by JUSTIN BIEBER is more than just a perfume: it's a fragrance full of the energy, passion, and confidence that pushes him to the top of the charts. It is a personal gift straight from his heart, a scent that drives him wild and makes the girls who wear it totally irresistible. So go beyond the music and journey deep into a world of possibilities—into the world of Justin Bieber. This fragrance's glass bottle is fresh yet flirty, anything but ordinary, and topped with a burst of blooming hearts. A crystal-encrusted, heart-shaped charm can be removed and attached to a keychain or zipper pull—so you can be close to Justin's heart wherever you go. Notes: Mandarin, Juicy Pear, Wild Berries, Jasmine, Creamy Florals, Vanilla, Soft Musks. Style: Playful. Fresh. Flirty.
Photos (15)
Vero A.
Vero A.
Howard beach , NY

Very good product. I love how it smells. It smells sweet and floral. Perfect for any occasion. I wear daily. I love when I get compliments about how good I smell.
Vanesa A.
Vanesa A.
Miami, Estados Unidos

I love this product. It's perfect for my outfit, I use it daily and is incomparable, I recommend it to all the girls who want to have a spectacular outfit easy to do. I love this product. It's perfect for my outfit, I use it daily and is incomparable, I recommend it to all the girls who want to have a spectacular outfit easy to do.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Mason, OH

I'm not a Bieber fan but this perfume smells so freaking good! My boyfriend loves when I wear this!
Abi S.
Abi S.

Really didn't think much of this perfume. Don't get me wrong it smells good. But it just didn't seem to last very long. Unlike other ones I've tried.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral Cty, CA

I'm not a big fan of beaver but my boyfriend had bought me this perfume for my birthday and it smells really pretty.
ELIZABETH E.
ELIZABETH E.
Bajadero, PR

I like the scent ...sensuality in all notes delicious fruit and glamour in the air. Absoluting happy with the fragance of Justin Bieber someday...
Maria R.
Maria R.
Carrollton, GA

This is one of my fav perfumes! I prefer ones that have a sweet smell that lingers and this does the trick! I always get compliments when I wear it and no one ever believes me when I say it's one of Justin Beiber's perfumes lol 😋
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Norman, OK

The first time I got this perfume was when I was about 13 and I was absolutely in love with the smell. It has an amazing scent and it lasts all day, it gives you that feel good smell and I have actually rebought this because I loved it that much.
Kasey P.
Kasey P.
Indianapolis, IN

I absolutely love the scent of this perfume! Bought mine back in 2011 & I still have it! Bieber did good lol
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark

This perfume is so freaking popular that everyone knows it's distinct smell lol! I love, I remember when it came out and I just HAD to have it! Man, things have changed, but it still is a great perfume!
Anne C.
Anne C.
Saint Louis, MO

Do any of you guys think that this perfume is a little over-powering when you spray it on?
Aundrea H.
Aundrea H.
I think it is fine.
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
London

what is your favurite perfume?
Giuliana T.
Giuliana T.
My favorite is taylor swift enchanted wonderstruck
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Columbus, OH

Would you re-buy this perfume, why or why not?
Boni L.
Boni L.
definitly yes! It smells amazing!
Scarlett S.
Scarlett S.
Yonkers, NY

does this give you beiber fever? lol
Katia L.