influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Kelsey C.
  • This perfume smells so good it is very sweet and florally an I just live the scent even if you aren't that big of a fan of Justin bieber you should still buy this because it smells so good and is packaged so pretty in 54 reviews.

• Bella C.
  • I received this perfume as a give because my friend knew I am IN LOVE with Justin Bieber but not only did I love that it was his, but it smells AMAZING. in 46 reviews.

• Soraya A.
  • Also, I got a really good deal on this set from target bc they had them on clearance for only $9 so I stocked up for myself and future birthday presents for friends and family. in 45 reviews.

• Jing G.
  • Not much of a fan of Justin beiber but his perfume Smells great somewhat like a fruity grape scent I recommend it in 35 reviews.

• Ashley
  • And it smelled amazing too bad it didn't last me a long time I would wear this everyday, but I absolutely love this perfume! in 30 reviews.

• SOMEDAY by JUSTIN BIEBER is more than just a perfume: it's a fragrance full of the energy, passion, and confidence that pushes him to the top of the charts. It is a personal gift straight from his heart, a scent that drives him wild and makes the girls who wear it totally irresistible. So go beyond the music and journey deep into a world of possibilities—into the world of Justin Bieber. This fragrance's glass bottle is fresh yet flirty, anything but ordinary, and topped with a burst of blooming hearts. A crystal-encrusted, heart-shaped charm can be removed and attached to a keychain or zipper pull—so you can be close to Justin's heart wherever you go. Notes: Mandarin, Juicy Pear, Wild Berries, Jasmine, Creamy Florals, Vanilla, Soft Musks. Style: Playful. Fresh. Flirty.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Kendra P.

1 influenster found this helpful

So my 8 year old got this for Christmas and never touched it. Bieber is now gross to her so I have started sneaking it. I feel like such a dork stealing my 8 year olds perfume but it really smells nice. I remember seeing an interview with him about it and he said his mom wears it, too. Yep. I'm that mom. Bring on the Biebs perfume. It smells great. haha.

Hollie F.

1 influenster found this helpful

This is just another one of those little girl perfumes. It shouldn't even be called a perfumer really, more of a body spray. I'm sorry but I don't want to smell like a handful of cotton candy and bubblegum. It's an overpowering scent that will make everyone at the office cringe. Unless you're under the age of 13, I don't suggest this. At all.

Danika W.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have gotten to smell this several times and I think Justin Bieber created a wonderful woman's perfume. It's something I would wear and I know a lot of people that like the scent as well. The bottle is cute and I love the name of it. Very well thought out. I'd buy it.

Manmeet K.

1 influenster found this helpful

There is nothing to not like about it. Great scent, smells berries and rose to me. If you like Taylor Swift wonder struck you'll def. love it. Got it for 30 using a coupon and the packing is great. Affordable and wonderful.

Mairead D.

1 influenster found this helpful

I was highly skeptical of this product because it had Justin Beibers name on it however I was happily surprised by how wonderful the scent it. It's not over bearing or childish in any way. Great scent, I highly recommend.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Joe P.
    Joe P.

Worth the money?

11 answersJan 12 - 2013 - 12:22 p.m.
    Rebecca D.
    Rebecca D.

Where can I get this on sale and how long does the scent last?

3 answersApr 15 - 2015 - 12:14 a.m.
    LaJessica M.
    LaJessica M.

I've always wanted to smell Justin Bieber's perfume. What can you compare the scent to?

1 answerMar 03 - 2015 - 4:28 a.m.
    Nikauly B.
    Nikauly B.

Que le cambiarias?

1 answerDec 08 - 2014 - 7:14 p.m.
    Dayana L.
    Dayana L.

Describe the scent of this perfume

2 answersJul 14 - 2014 - 4:38 p.m.
    Marie T.
    Marie T.

Do you think he should've sold cologne instead of perfumes?

4 answersMay 15 - 2014 - 4:50 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now