Add a Photo

By JUSTIN BIEBER
#40 in Fragrance for Her
SOMEDAY by JUSTIN BIEBER is more than just a perfume: it's a fragrance full of the energy, passion, and confidence that pushes him to the top of the charts. It is a personal gift straight from his heart, a scent that drives him wild and makes the girls who wear it totally irresistible. So go beyond the music and journey deep into a world of possibilities—into the world of Justin Bieber. This fragrance's glass bottle is fresh yet flirty, anything but ordinary, and topped with a burst of blooming hearts. A crystal-encrusted, heart-shaped charm can be removed and attached to a keychain or zipper pull—so you can be close to Justin's heart wherever you go. Notes: Mandarin, Juicy Pear, Wild Berries, Jasmine, Creamy Florals, Vanilla, Soft Musks. Style: Playful. Fresh. Flirty.
Photos (29)
Robersy A.
Robersy A.

The Justin Beiber Someday Gift Set for Women is the ideal choice for any dedicated fan. This 3-piece set includes a body lotion, shower gel and eau de parfum spray. The Justin Beiber Someday is a playful and fun fragrance. It features a fruity scent with fresh notes of jasmine and hints of warm vanilla and musk. Justin Bieber Someday Gift Set for Women:
A playful, flirty and addictive fragrance
Impossible to resist
With a sparkling splash of juicy mandarin, pear, and wild berries
Fresh notes of jasmine and creamy florals
Hints of warm vanilla and soft musk add a silky-smooth beat that makes you want more of Someday
Carla T.
Carla T.
Orlando, FL

I may not be a big fan of bieber, but his this perfume smells great! It has a sweet scent which i love, i love any perfume that smells sweet or fruity, and for special occasions I usually wear something stronger than sweet stuff. But regardless of that i give this two thumbs up, i went thru the bottle fairly quickly because i just loved wearing it so much. Its more for everyday wear it's definitely not a mature scent.
Megan Y.
Megan Y.

I got this for Christmas a few years ago, when I was turning 16 I think, and this was my first perfume I had ever owned, that wasn't just a body stray. I love the smell to it and it wasn't to badly priced for what you are getting the container it adorable and the top is so cute with the different colored hearts looking like flowers, but I just don't wear perfume so, it hasn't been used much.
Nina W.
Nina W.

This smells so good and the packaging is so cute, but the smell is SO strong. I've sprayed it on my sleeve once and even after washing it 3 times, the smell was still there. the only reason I have this now is as a keepsake. I keep it just to say I have it and because it looks nice. I only recommend buying this if you're a fan of Justin and you want something of his.
Heylim A.
Heylim A.

At first it is a sweet and fresh explosion that you will surely delight in reminding you of your little girl days in a candy store due to its smell similar to gomitas and sweet beans. This idea is a bit similar to many other perfumes for notes that are not really original or stand out much but if you want to feel clean and fresh this is the perfume for you.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.

Whether or not you are a fan of Justin Bieber, this fragrance is affordable and great smelling. I have been a loyal purchaser of Chanel perfume, however I recently picked up this fragrance and enjoyed it just as much. The price is great and the scent is long lasting! Don't let the Beliebers fool you, this product definitely isn't exclusive to fans.
serafima K.
serafima K.

This is a scent that's super sweet. It lasts very long and is a bit stronger, but not overpowering. Definiteley a girly scent for sure, but I still like it and suggest anybody who likes sweeter smelling perfumes to buy this. It wasn't as expensive as some of the other perfumes I've bought, so thats a plus.
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
Mission, TX

My daughter loves this perfume and I do as well. Jaja even though it's by Justin bieber doesn't mean it's only for teenagers! I bought it at Bealls. The smell Is very floral something I really like! When I bought it back then it was kindof pricey but idk about now maybe it's gone down on price $
I own the giftset and i love it, the bottle it self its beautiful i have bought it about 3 times and always get compliments, last time i found it was at burlington coat factory, and its so cheap makes it perfect. The scent its kinda flowery but not to strong so i would def recommend
Tarii R.
Tarii R.

I got the gift set for Christmas 2015, and it has become one of favorites. I even went out and found the purfume for my sister. The bottle is cute and girly, I gave the smaller one to my daughter to use when she gets a little older. Any chance I see it in stores I get a back up.
Anne C.
Anne C.
Saint Louis, MO

Do any of you guys think that this perfume is a little over-powering when you spray it on?
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
London

What is your favurite perfume?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Columbus, OH

Would you re-buy this perfume, why or why not?
Scarlett S.
Scarlett S.

Does this give you beiber fever? lol
christie p.