Justin Bieber Someday Gift Set

SOMEDAY by JUSTIN BIEBER is more than just a perfume: it's a fragrance full of the energy, passion, and confidence that pushes him to the top of the charts. It is a personal gift straight from his heart, a scent that drives him wild and makes the girls who wear it totally irresistible. So go beyond the music and journey deep into a world of possibilities—into the world of Justin Bieber. This fragrance's glass bottle is fresh yet flirty, anything but ordinary, and topped with a burst of blooming hearts. A crystal-encrusted, heart-shaped charm can be removed and attached to a keychain or zipper pull—so you can be close to Justin's heart wherever you go. Notes: Mandarin, Juicy Pear, Wild Berries, Jasmine, Creamy Florals, Vanilla, Soft Musks. Style: Playful. Fresh. Flirty.

Alguien ha probado este perfume? Supongo que sí huele igual que la loción es increíble!
Is this generally a nice smell and how long does it stay on for ?
Would your mother or grandmother enjoy wearing this fragrance too?
Start your review of Justin Bieber Someday Gift Set!
Product Highlights
This perfume smells so good it is very sweet and florally an I just live the scent even if you aren't that big of a fan of Justin bieber you should still buy this because it smells so good and is packaged so prettyin 54 reviews
I received this perfume as a give because my friend knew I am IN LOVE with Justin Bieber but not only did I love that it was his, but it smells AMAZING.in 46 reviews
Also, I got a really good deal on this set from target bc they had them on clearance for only $9 so I stocked up for myself and future birthday presents for friends and family.in 45 reviews
Not much of a fan of Justin beiber but his perfume Smells great somewhat like a fruity grape scent I recommend it in 35 reviews
And it smelled amazing too bad it didn't last me a long time I would wear this everyday, but I absolutely love this perfume!in 30 reviews
3 days agoEdmond, OK
Someday was the first expensive perfume I received growing up. My parents got it for me for Christmas and I remember being so stoked. The perfume itself smelled wonderful! I bought it so much after the first time getting it and would run out often because of how much I used it everyday! Such a great sweet scent.
7 days agoChicago Ridge
Amazing smell , great product , really loved the packaging  Justin Bieber Someday Gift Set got it for a Christmas present I really recommend this perfume to any one out their . Super nice bottle the little keychain on it too with the big rose . I would buy it again in the future wise
4 days agoLos Angeles, CA
Honestly I didn’t think I was gonna like the smell of this smells absolutely amazing he gives me fresh and clean but also sexy honestly I’m so in love you should go out and buy it right now I can’t wait for the holidays for more sets
8 days agoWichita
I laughed that I actually enjoyed this fragrance, cuz I’m a 30 year old mom, haha  but it smells so amazing! I actually forgot I liked it until a couple weeks ago when I was browsing a catalog. I would definitely purchase again!
7 days agoBurlingame
I got this set for my cousin for her birthday since she loves Justin Bieber. The smell is great and the price was reasonable for what I got. She loved it. The packing is really cute too so I think it’s a bonus
2 months agoSomerton, AZ
I really love the sweet scent of this perfume, it is a scent for someone younger. The price of the product is good for the amount, is not that expensive. I would definitely repeat this, I bought it a few years ago and still use it for special occasions, it has such a great scent
3 months agoMapleton, ME
This perfume reminds me of my childhood!! It comes in the cutest bottle and has the sweetest smelling scent. I can’t remember if it’s a reasonable price or not but for any JB fans this perfume is perfect!!
3 months ago
This product was great. The bottle is beautiful and so was the smell. This product has great value. I believe you get your money's worth. This product needs no improvments. This product has a long lasting scent. I would recommend this product to orhers.
3 months agoLancaster
I’m not a “belieber” but I used to be like nine years ago and I remember getting this set for Christmas and being so happy. The smells are way too strong and aren’t really that pleasant but if you like Justin it could be worth that obscene amount of money.
3 months agoSandwich, IL
This perfume is perfect for when you want something long lasting but also light smelling. The flower sometimes gets in the way when I’m trying to spray it. I love the packaging otherwise. I would buy it again since I love the smell.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...