BY JUSTIN BIEBER #97 in Fragrance for Her

SOMEDAY by JUSTIN BIEBER is more than just a perfume: it's a fragrance full of the energy, passion, and confidence that pushes him to the top of the charts. It is a personal gift straight from his heart, a scent that drives him wild and makes the girls who wear it totally irresistible. So go beyond the music and journey deep into a world of possibilities—into the world of Justin Bieber. This fragrance's glass bottle is fresh yet flirty, anything but ordinary, and topped with a burst of blooming hearts. A crystal-encrusted, heart-shaped charm can be removed and attached to a keychain or zipper pull—so you can be close to Justin's heart wherever you go. Notes: Mandarin, Juicy Pear, Wild Berries, Jasmine, Creamy Florals, Vanilla, Soft Musks. Style: Playful. Fresh. Flirty. see more...

Justin Bieber Someday Gift Set
  • "This perfume smells so good it is very sweet and florally an I just live the scent even if you aren't that big of a fan of Justin bieber you should still buy this because it smells so good and is packaged so pretty" in 54 reviews
  • "I received this perfume as a give because my friend knew I am IN LOVE with Justin Bieber but not only did I love that it was his, but it smells AMAZING." in 46 reviews
  • "Also, I got a really good deal on this set from target bc they had them on clearance for only $9 so I stocked up for myself and future birthday presents for friends and family." in 45 reviews
  • "Not much of a fan of Justin beiber but his perfume Smells great somewhat like a fruity grape scent I recommend it " in 35 reviews
  • "And it smelled amazing too bad it didn't last me a long time I would wear this everyday, but I absolutely love this perfume!" in 30 reviews
Robersy A.
Robersy A.
The Justin Beiber Someday Gift Set for Women is the ideal choice for any dedicated fan. This 3-piece set includes a body lotion, shower gel and eau de parfum spray. The Justin Beiber Someday is a playful and fun fragrance. It features a fruity scent with fresh notes of jasmine and hints of warm vanilla and musk. Justin Bieber Someday Gift Set for Women:
A playful, flirty and addictive fragrance
Impossible to resist
With a sparkling splash of juicy mandarin, pear, and wild berries
Fresh notes of jasmine and creamy florals
Hints of warm vanilla and soft musk add a silky-smooth beat that makes you want more of Someday
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for Christmas a few years ago, when I was turning 16 I think, and this was my first perfume I had ever owned, that wasn't just a body stray. I love the smell to it and it wasn't to badly priced for what you are getting the container it adorable and the top is so cute with the different colored hearts looking like flowers, but I just don't wear perfume so, it hasn't been used much.
Nina W.
Nina W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so good and the packaging is so cute, but the smell is SO strong. I've sprayed it on my sleeve once and even after washing it 3 times, the smell was still there. the only reason I have this now is as a keepsake. I keep it just to say I have it and because it looks nice. I only recommend buying this if you're a fan of Justin and you want something of his.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whether or not you are a fan of Justin Bieber, this fragrance is affordable and great smelling. I have been a loyal purchaser of Chanel perfume, however I recently picked up this fragrance and enjoyed it just as much. The price is great and the scent is long lasting! Don't let the Beliebers fool you, this product definitely isn't exclusive to fans.
serafima K.
serafima K.
This is a scent that's super sweet. It lasts very long and is a bit stronger, but not overpowering. Definiteley a girly scent for sure, but I still like it and suggest anybody who likes sweeter smelling perfumes to buy this. It wasn't as expensive as some of the other perfumes I've bought, so thats a plus.
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
Mission, TX
My daughter loves this perfume and I do as well. Jaja even though it's by Justin bieber doesn't mean it's only for teenagers! I bought it at Bealls. The smell Is very floral something I really like! When I bought it back then it was kindof pricey but idk about now maybe it's gone down on price $
I own the giftset and i love it, the bottle it self its beautiful i have bought it about 3 times and always get compliments, last time i found it was at burlington coat factory, and its so cheap makes it perfect. The scent its kinda flowery but not to strong so i would def recommend
Vannesa N.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I had to give this gift to my sister for Christmas and she absolutely loved the Justin Bieber fragrance she loves the smellshe says as long lasting and I would time I get next to her complement her perfume and she always tells me it was the one that I gave me her for Christmas
Sara P.
Sara P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this perfume as a gift, and I LOVE it. No, I'm not obsessed with Justin Bieber, but this perfume of his smells wonderful. Smells kinda fruity, and the scent stays on all day long. Like I said, it was a gift so I am unsure of how much it was. I would buy this again.
Kallista M.
Kallista M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells very good. I first bought this when I was younger, because of course Justin Bieber is my celebrity crush. Now I always buy it when I run out! This is an adult like smell and it lasts a long time, the big bottle could last months and that is with daily use.
Anne C.
Anne C.
Saint Louis, MO
Do any of you guys think that this perfume is a little over-powering when you spray it on?
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
London
What is your favurite perfume?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you re-buy this perfume, why or why not?
Scarlett S.
Scarlett S.
Does this give you beiber fever? lol
christie p.