Justin Bieber Someday Gift Set

based on 1094 reviews

SOMEDAY by JUSTIN BIEBER is more than just a perfume: it's a fragrance full of the energy, passion, and confidence that pushes him to the top of the charts. It is a personal gift straight from his heart, a scent that drives him wild and makes the girls who wear it totally irresistible. So go beyond the music and journey deep into a world of possibilities—into the world of Justin Bieber. This fragrance's glass bottle is fresh yet flirty, anything but ordinary, and topped with a burst of blooming hearts. A crystal-encrusted, heart-shaped charm can be removed and attached to a keychain or zipper pull—so you can be close to Justin's heart wherever you go. Notes: Mandarin, Juicy Pear, Wild Berries, Jasmine, Creamy Florals, Vanilla, Soft Musks. Style: Playful. Fresh. Flirty.
Highlights
Kelsey C.
  • This perfume smells so good it is very sweet and florally an I just live the scent even if you aren't that big of a fan of Justin bieber you should still buy this because it smells so good and is packaged so pretty in 54 reviews.

• Bella C.
  • I received this perfume as a give because my friend knew I am IN LOVE with Justin Bieber but not only did I love that it was his, but it smells AMAZING. in 46 reviews.

• Soraya A.
  • Also, I got a really good deal on this set from target bc they had them on clearance for only $9 so I stocked up for myself and future birthday presents for friends and family. in 45 reviews.

• Jing G.
  • Not much of a fan of Justin beiber but his perfume Smells great somewhat like a fruity grape scent I recommend it in 35 reviews.

• Ashley
  • And it smelled amazing too bad it didn't last me a long time I would wear this everyday, but I absolutely love this perfume! in 30 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    serafima K.

1 influenster found this helpful

This is a scent that's super sweet. It lasts very long and is a bit stronger, but not overpowering. Definiteley a girly scent for sure, but I still like it and suggest anybody who likes sweeter smelling perfumes to buy this. It wasnt as expensive as some of the other perfumes I've bought, so thats a plus.

Joanna G.

1 influenster found this helpful

My daughter loves this perfume and I do as well. Jaja even though it's by Justin bieber doesn't mean it's only for teenagers! I bought it at Bealls. The smell Is very floral something I really like! When I bought it back then it was kindof pricy but idk about now maybe it's gone down on price $

member-4105bc520

1 influenster found this helpful

I own the giftset and i love it, the bottle it self its beautiful i have bought it about 3 times and always get compliments, last time i found it was at burlington coat factory, and its so cheap makes it perfect. The scent its kinda flowery but not to strong so i would def recomend

Katie  B.

1 influenster found this helpful

Absolutely love this perfume! I've had it for years and it will never get old. It has sucha refreshing scent that you can't get sick of. It just smells amazing. I highly recommend it for anyone that is open to new scents. Don't be alarmed that it's by Justin Bieber haha :)

Sara P.

1 influenster found this helpful

I got this perfume as a gift, and I LOVE it. No, I'm not obsessed with Justin Bieber, but this perfume of his smells wonderful. Smells kinda fruity, and the scent stays on all day long. Like I said, it was a gift so I am unsure of how much it was. I would buy this again.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    christie p.
    christie p.

Worth the money?

14 answersJan 12 - 2013 - 12:22 p.m.
    Rebecca D.
    Rebecca D.

Where can I get this on sale and how long does the scent last?

4 answersApr 15 - 2015 - 12:14 a.m.
    Jordan K.
    Jordan K.

The main question here is does it last? Can you smell through out the day or does it fade. Love the smell! Thanks!

11 answersOct 14 - 2013 - 12:45 p.m.
    Ashley S.
    Ashley S.

Someday or Girlfriend?

4 answersDec 17 - 2012 - 3:39 p.m.
    LaJessica M.
    LaJessica M.

I've always wanted to smell Justin Bieber's perfume. What can you compare the scent to?

1 answerMar 03 - 2015 - 4:28 a.m.
    Nikauly B.
    Nikauly B.

Que le cambiarias?

1 answerDec 08 - 2014 - 7:14 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION