influenster

influenster

SOMEDAY by JUSTIN BIEBER is more than just a perfume: it's a fragrance full of the energy, passion, and confidence that pushes him to the top of the charts. It is a personal gift straight from his heart, a scent that drives him wild and makes the girls who wear it totally irresistible. So go beyond the music and journey deep into a world of possibilities—into the world of Justin Bieber. This fragrance's glass bottle is fresh yet flirty, anything but ordinary, and topped with a burst of blooming hearts. A crystal-encrusted, heart-shaped charm can be removed and attached to a keychain or zipper pull—so you can be close to Justin's heart wherever you go. Notes: Mandarin, Juicy Pear, Wild Berries, Jasmine, Creamy Florals, Vanilla, Soft Musks. Style: Playful. Fresh. Flirty.
Highlights
Kelsey C.
  • This perfume smells so good it is very sweet and florally an I just live the scent even if you aren't that big of a fan of Justin bieber you should still buy this because it smells so good and is packaged so pretty in 54 reviews.

• Bella C.
  • I received this perfume as a give because my friend knew I am IN LOVE with Justin Bieber but not only did I love that it was his, but it smells AMAZING. in 46 reviews.

• Soraya A.
  • Also, I got a really good deal on this set from target bc they had them on clearance for only $9 so I stocked up for myself and future birthday presents for friends and family. in 45 reviews.

• Jing G.
  • Not much of a fan of Justin beiber but his perfume Smells great somewhat like a fruity grape scent I recommend it in 35 reviews.

• Ashley
  • And it smelled amazing too bad it didn't last me a long time I would wear this everyday, but I absolutely love this perfume! in 30 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Alliah G.

1 influenster found this helpful

Absolutely love this scent. Not too overbearing or too floral. It is a nice scent to wear everyday or on a night out to dinner. I have been complimented several times while wearing this perfume.

April M.

1 influenster found this helpful

It smells amazing. I got this as a gift and I really really like it. I wore it everyday, it's not musky, just a sensual nice sweet smell. I love this

Megan M.

1 influenster found this helpful

I absolutely love this perfume. It's got a sweet, flowery smell. It's so refreshing and not overbearing. I get lots of compliments on this perfume

Diana M.

1 influenster found this helpful

Even though I not a teen I own all of his perfumes and they all are 100%. Honestly it is a prefect gift for any age girl.

Rosbelis M.

1 influenster found this helpful

WEs un perfume de uso diario. Super delicioso. Con tonos dulces y florale. Perfecto para el vernao y para chicas jovenes.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    christie p.
    christie p.

Worth the money?

11 answersJan 12 - 2013 - 12:22 p.m.
    Jordan K.
    Jordan K.

The main question here is does it last? Can you smell through out the day or does it fade. Love the smell! Thanks!

10 answersOct 14 - 2013 - 12:45 p.m.
    Rebecca D.
    Rebecca D.

Where can I get this on sale and how long does the scent last?

3 answersApr 15 - 2015 - 12:14 a.m.
    LaJessica M.
    LaJessica M.

I've always wanted to smell Justin Bieber's perfume. What can you compare the scent to?

1 answerMar 03 - 2015 - 4:28 a.m.
    Nikauly B.
    Nikauly B.

Que le cambiarias?

1 answerDec 08 - 2014 - 7:14 p.m.
    Dayana L.
    Dayana L.

Describe the scent of this perfume

2 answersJul 14 - 2014 - 4:38 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now