Kelsey C.
  • This perfume smells so good it is very sweet and florally an I just live the scent even if you aren't that big of a fan of Justin bieber you should still buy this because it smells so good and is packaged so pretty in 54 reviews.

• Bella C.
  • I received this perfume as a give because my friend knew I am IN LOVE with Justin Bieber but not only did I love that it was his, but it smells AMAZING. in 46 reviews.

• Soraya A.
  • Also, I got a really good deal on this set from target bc they had them on clearance for only $9 so I stocked up for myself and future birthday presents for friends and family. in 45 reviews.

• Jing G.
  • Not much of a fan of Justin beiber but his perfume Smells great somewhat like a fruity grape scent I recommend it in 35 reviews.

• Ashley
  • And it smelled amazing too bad it didn't last me a long time I would wear this everyday, but I absolutely love this perfume! in 30 reviews.

• SOMEDAY by JUSTIN BIEBER is more than just a perfume: it's a fragrance full of the energy, passion, and confidence that pushes him to the top of the charts. It is a personal gift straight from his heart, a scent that drives him wild and makes the girls who wear it totally irresistible. So go beyond the music and journey deep into a world of possibilities—into the world of Justin Bieber. This fragrance's glass bottle is fresh yet flirty, anything but ordinary, and topped with a burst of blooming hearts. A crystal-encrusted, heart-shaped charm can be removed and attached to a keychain or zipper pull—so you can be close to Justin's heart wherever you go. Notes: Mandarin, Juicy Pear, Wild Berries, Jasmine, Creamy Florals, Vanilla, Soft Musks. Style: Playful. Fresh. Flirty.

0 character used

Sha'Keira R.

1 influenster found this helpful

Smells great, makes the perfect gift also! Perfect summer fragrance, and a small bottle goes a long way!

Liz R.

I'm 22 years old and I still use this perfume almost every day. I'm probably on my 3rd or 4th bottle to be completely honest. It's true change is good, but whenever I run out I never find anything else I like more than Justin Biebers'. It's faint but still so pronounced. My boyfriend loves it and pretty much every one I come in contact does too! They always giggle when I tell them the name. Who knew he had such a good sense of smell?!

Chloe N.

I am not a huge fan of Justin bieber, however I fell in love with this perfume as soon as I smelt it. It's cheap, non irritating on the skin, comes in a beautiful bottle and lasts a long time. The smell is amazing and not overpowering. The only downside is the cap, because dust collects in between the flower petals, but other than that everything about this perfume is amazing.

Soraya A.

Okay so let me just say that this perfume smells really nice. I love the fragrance so much. Also, I got a really good deal on this set from target bc they had them on clearance for only $9 so I stocked up for myself and future birthday presents for friends and family. Smells really nice and lasts a while if you don't douse yourself in perfume every day lol.

Danielle B.

Got this as a gift from my friend..I think she just gave it to me because she didn't like it, but whatever. I liked it but it was a little too sweet smelling to me. It smelt "young", I don't know if that make sense but it wasn't very appealing to me. I tried it a few times but felt I smelt like a girl from middle school

Joe P.
    Joe P.

Worth the money?

10 answersJan 12 - 2013 - 12:22 p.m.
    Rebecca D.
    Rebecca D.

Where can I get this on sale and how long does the scent last?

3 answersApr 15 - 2015 - 12:14 a.m.
    LaJessica M.
    LaJessica M.

I've always wanted to smell Justin Bieber's perfume. What can you compare the scent to?

1 answerMar 03 - 2015 - 4:28 a.m.
    Nikauly B.
    Nikauly B.

Que le cambiarias?

1 answerDec 08 - 2014 - 7:14 p.m.
    Dayana L.
    Dayana L.

Describe the scent of this perfume

2 answersJul 14 - 2014 - 4:38 p.m.
    Marie T.
    Marie T.

Do you think he should've sold cologne instead of perfumes?

5 answersMay 15 - 2014 - 4:50 p.m.

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now