Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
  • This perfume smells good but might smell to sweet for some people if you like sweet girly sents I would say go for it. in 54 reviews.

• it smells amazing and it a great product to young teens i recomand this verry much and it is also at a great price in 46 reviews.

• I love everything about the smell I think Justin chose a really good scene for this perfume that anyone can put on. in 45 reviews.

• i bought this for my sister and i smelled it on her and i think it smells great and stays on her for a long time. in 35 reviews.

• And it smelled amazing too bad it didn't last me a long time I would wear this everyday, but I absolutely love this perfume! in 30 reviews.

• SOMEDAY by JUSTIN BIEBER is more than just a perfume: it's a fragrance full of the energy, passion, and confidence that pushes him to the top of the charts. It is a personal gift straight from his heart, a scent that drives him wild and makes the girls who wear it totally irresistible. So go beyond the music and journey deep into a world of possibilities—into the world of Justin Bieber. This fragrance's glass bottle is fresh yet flirty, anything but ordinary, and topped with a burst of blooming hearts. A crystal-encrusted, heart-shaped charm can be removed and attached to a keychain or zipper pull—so you can be close to Justin's heart wherever you go. Notes: Mandarin, Juicy Pear, Wild Berries, Jasmine, Creamy Florals, Vanilla, Soft Musks. Style: Playful. Fresh. Flirty.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Kendra P.
    Kendra P.

1 influenster found this helpful

So my 8 year old got this for Christmas and never touched it. Bieber is now gross to her so I have started sneaking it. I feel like such a dork stealing my 8 year olds perfume but it really smells nice. I remember seeing an interview with him about it and he said his mom wears it, too. Yep. I'm that mom. Bring on the Biebs perfume. It smells great. haha.

Hollie F.
    Hollie F.

1 influenster found this helpful

This is just another one of those little girl perfumes. It shouldn't even be called a perfumer really, more of a body spray. I'm sorry but I don't want to smell like a handful of cotton candy and bubblegum. It's an overpowering scent that will make everyone at the office cringe. Unless you're under the age of 13, I don't suggest this. At all.

Danika W.
    Danika W.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have gotten to smell this several times and I think Justin Bieber created a wonderful woman's perfume. It's something I would wear and I know a lot of people that like the scent as well. The bottle is cute and I love the name of it. Very well thought out. I'd buy it.

Manmeet K.
    Manmeet K.

1 influenster found this helpful

There is nothing to not like about it. Great scent, smells berries and rose to me. If you like Taylor Swift wonder struck you'll def. love it. Got it for 30 using a coupon and the packing is great. Affordable and wonderful.

Mairead D.
    Mairead D.

1 influenster found this helpful

I was highly skeptical of this product because it had Justin Beibers name on it however I was happily surprised by how wonderful the scent it. It's not over bearing or childish in any way. Great scent, I highly recommend.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Joe P.
    Joe P.

Worth the money?

11 answers Jan 12 - 2013 - 12:22 p.m.
    Rebecca D.
    Rebecca D.

Where can I get this on sale and how long does the scent last?

2 answers Apr 15 - 2015 - 12:14 a.m.
    LaJessica M.
    LaJessica M.

I've always wanted to smell Justin Bieber's perfume. What can you compare the scent to?

1 answer Mar 03 - 2015 - 4:28 a.m.
    Nikauly B.
    Nikauly B.

Que le cambiarias?

1 answer Dec 08 - 2014 - 7:14 p.m.
    Dayana L.
    Dayana L.

Describe the scent of this perfume

1 answer Jul 14 - 2014 - 4:38 p.m.
    Marie T.
    Marie T.

Do you think he should've sold cologne instead of perfumes?

4 answers May 15 - 2014 - 4:50 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION