MakeupFragranceFragrance for HerJustin Bieber
Someday for Women Eau De Parfum Spray, 50ml/17 ounce

Justin Bieber Someday for Women Eau De Parfum Spray, 50ml/1.7 ounce

by Justin Bieber

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Justin Bieber Someday for Women Eau De Parfum Spray, 50ml/1.7 ounce!
Product Highlights
This perfume smells amazing, it has a somewhat fruity scent.in reviews
This is my all time favorite perfume and I'm not even a big fan of justin beiber.in reviews
Marissa M.
Sachse, TX
Justin Bieber Someday for Women Eau De Parfum Spray, 50ml/1.7 ounce uploaded by Marissa M.
I swear I’ve used this since I was a teenager. It doesn’t smell like something a teen sensation made, honestly. It’s a light fragrance that reminds me of the Daisy one I enjoy so much for a fraction of the cost. It’s super cute packaging too- I love to display in my room!
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Justin Bieber Someday for Women Eau De Parfum Spray, 50ml/1.7 ounce uploaded by Braydon P.
This is a low priced perfume that smells amazing you can find this online or at Ross for $15-20 bucks. It smells like nice flowers and it lasts the whole day almost. I would recommend this to anyone Bieber fan or not.
Hailey M.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This smells amazing and is very affordable it’s a sweet sent with a touch of fruity personality I love itc
Selene M.
Dallas, TX
This perfume has such a sweet flowery smell to it and I do not mean it in a bad way. Additionally the overall design of the bottle is really cute. I would consider this perfume one of my favorites. 💜
TANIA S.
W Valley City, UT
Ok so let me start this review with the fact that this boy got me messed up since I was like 10 and he still got me up his a** 😂 and maybe that’s a reason why I love this perfume so bad but I keep on buying it every time I run out! The smell is gorgeous and I will never get over it 💛
Lindsey S.
Lexington, KY
I have been using this perfume for a while now. My sister got me the gift set for Christmas few years back and when I smelled it, I was like wow- this smells great. I've bought a bottle at TJ Max every year, the body sticks work well and great foe your purse. Who would of thought Justin Beiber would know what girls like, because some of these perfumes are a little these musky old lady smells, At least that's what I think. Who agrees with me?
LEAR26510 Mariana I.
This perfume is just perfect, is very youthful, feminine and fresh. It is one of those perfumes that are not too strong, you can use every day or even for a special occasion, go too well with everything, it's too good.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,866 reviews
I loved this scent and have repurchased several times and I ran out again and can't find anymore
Maddy W.
New Franklin, OH
Huge fan of the JB Sunday perfume! I would absolutely buy any line that he releases. I am much more of a fan of this over any other perfume that he has released, but they all smell good! This is tasteful to my side of perfume appeal with a warm, amber feel. Would buy again!
Tina H.
Waterloo, IA
This was the first perfume I ever bought in my life when I was 27. I didn't get my first perfume till then because I couldn't wear it growing up cause it bothered my mom's many allergies. It smells very good and I still have the bottle and it still has some perfume in it. The bottle looks very pretty sitting with my other perfumes on my vanity stand.

Looking for your answer?