Justin Bieber Someday Eau De Parfum Spray (Limited Edition) For Women 100Ml/3.4Oz

BY JUSTIN BIEBER

Someday By Justin Bieber By Justin Bieber Perfume Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz (Limited Edition) For Women Pear, Berry, Jasmine, Vanilla And Musk. see more...

Annii V.
So I smelled this in a magazine those strips that peel off and fell in love with it! I absolutely love fruity smell perfumes! And this ones a five star to me. I received one for Christmas a while back and finished it and then went and purchased a big full sized one for myself. I love Justin B brand of perfumes I love fruity sweet scents!
Vivianna H.
I remember getting this for Christmas one year. Its smell was absolutely beautiful. Anyone who hasn't had a chance to use this should
Lisa I.
Burnaby, BC
So a friend of mine has this and I do like the smell of it, it's very fruity but I think it might also be a bit young for me if that makes sense? Still unsure if I want to purchase it. I'm also not a big fan of Justin Bieber, not that it really matters