BY JUSTIN BIEBER

Someday by justin bieber is more than just a fragrance: it's energy with a state-of-mind that inspires. it is a personal gift straight from his heart, giving fans a chance to get one step closer to justin. it's a fragrance he can't get enough of and can't stay away from, making those who wear it irrisitable. so take the experience past the music, beyond the performer, and journey deep into the world of posibilities. someday is a flirty fruity, inviting floral and hopeful vanilla musk scent. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christina F.
Cary, NC
my sister loves this perfume shes on her 2nd bottle, would recommenced its a really good perfume. smells soo good and isnt too powerful, would re purchase again. the price point is okay you definelty are paying for the name just like most things
Meg J.
This is the best perfume I have ever used. I have bought this extremely reasonably priced fragrance before and will continue to use it for a very long time. The scent is long lasting and is sweet and floral. I would absolutely recommend this perfume.
Andrea F.
Doral, FL
I really love this perfume. It smells so sweet, I usually use this everyday because I like it so much. The presentation is so cute and I love it too! It stay in my skin all day and that is one thing that makes me love this perfume more! I would buy this one the rest of my life.
Alba O.
Smells beautifully sweet. Definitely aimed for a young woman though, most likely teenage. However, the bottle itself is beautiful and it is very long lasting.
Myrissa M.
Fresno, CA
It's a really beautiful scent but it doesn't last all day , i usually spray it more than once in a day but overall it's nice to add to the collection !
Jasmine L.
This perfume has a great smell, however it does not last as long as I would have liked it too. Otherwise, it is a good buy!
Gaby A.
Very fruity/flowery sent, doesn't stay on all day, but smells good when it lasts! (: