Justin Bieber Someday Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Carrisa L.

BY JUSTIN BIEBER

Justin Bieber Someday Eau De Parfum Spray: The Justin Bieber Someday Perfume is a fragrance full of the energy, passion, and confidence that pushes Justin to the top of the charts Someday perfume is a personal gift straight from Justin Bieber's heart The Justin Bieber Eau De Parfum is a scent that drives Justin wild and makes the girls who wear it totally irresistible Justin Bieber's Someday Eau De Parfum Spray takes you beyond the music and journey deep into a world of possibilities — into the world of Justin Bieber Justin Bieber fragrance comes in .5 fl oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is the best perfume I've ever purchased and I will never get tired of it." in 3 reviews
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
This perfume is one of my favorites! I have to admit I was skeptical at first being that Justin Bieber made a lady’s perfume. But this perfume didn’t let me down, it’s a sweet but not over powering flowered scent. The packing is also so cute, it’s perfect for displaying on any vanity. I’ve purchased this perfume over and over again every time it runs out, it’s a staple in my collection
Claire P.
I get so many compliments when I wear this perfume! People always ask what perfume it is, and when I say Justin Bieber, they're like "what?? He made it??" Haha. When I purchased it I didn't even like him but I sprayed it out of curiosity and immediately had to have it! The bottle is cute too.
Christina S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I am not ashamed to say, that "Someday," is my most favorite perfume!!! The bottle is super pretty, and it is in the shape of a rose! I only use a few different perfumes, but this is by far my favorite! "Someday," has a very sweet scent to it!
Gloria Sanchez S.
Caldwell, ID
Awe the mini one i have the bigger bottle I love this one one of my favorite of Justin Biebers perfume it's pretty pricey for how small it is but it's worth it smells amazing and it last alll dayyyy i would recommend to anyone
Megan M.
Woonsocket, RI
Justin Bieber's Someday perfume is amazing! It has a slight fruity scent to it but it's not over powering. I am a repeated user of this product. I think this perfume is long lasting and I would definitely recommend this perfume to others!
Erin E.
East Stroudsburg , Pa
Let me explain you a thing. I do not like Justin Bieber. I think he's a terrible individual and I hate to support him in any way. Unfortunately, he's got his name on a good bottle of perfume. I got this for Christmas a couple years ago from my grandparents and laughed....until I smelled it. I ran out in a few months because I used this every day. When Christmas rolled around this year, I asked for it again. And got the bigger bottle. Now that I live in a dorm, every time I spray it, someone asks me what is it, because it smells so good. I cringe every time I have to say it. But, my gosh, I will probably wear this forever. He probably had no part in the production, but whoever made this, thank you for making me smell good.
Christina R.
I'm 22 and I know it might sound crazy but this is my favorite perfume and I have been using it for years. This is the only perfume I have ever gotten complimented on and people always ask what it is. They then are super surprised it's justin Bieber. Maybe it just mixes well on my body but this stuff smells amazing. I usually like fruity sweet scents that aren't overly sweet and shy away from too floral scents. This is the perfect amount of sweet and floral and fruit. It's also extremely inexpensive compared to other brands and stays on my skin for a long time.
Alyssa K.
Very nice smelling perfume. I associate it with winter (probably because I got it for my birthday, which is in December) so I don't like it for warmer weather. I feel like the scent does stay on for a decent amount of time. I usually continue to smell it until I shower, So I;d say that's a pretty good wear time.
Viviana S.
Sacramento , CA
I recently just purchased this perfume and I loved it. I bought it without smelling it, well I just bought it because it was from Justin Bieber. . Yes I like Justin Bieber. . and I'm glad I bought it, it smells great. . I was at work and this lady comes up to me and asked me what perfume I was wearing I told her it was Justin Bieber's. Her face was priceless because it seemed like she wasn't a fan of him but she said it smelled good (:
Robin C.
Ellenwood, GA
So I hate flowery smelling perfumes, but I'm always looking for one that is sweet and works well with my body chemistry. This one smells absolutely amazing! It's sweet, but not flowery, it lasts all day and the first time that I wore it my boyfriend couldn't stop complimenting me on it. I have a large bottle at home and I keep a small bottle in purse in case I feel the need to freshen up with a couple of drops!
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
How does this smell after long day wear? Does it stay on all day?
Duda C.