BY JUSTIN BIEBER

Someday by justin bieber is more than just a perfume, it is a fragrance full of the energy and confidence that pushes him to the top of the charts. it is a personal gift straight from his heart, a sent that drives him wild and makes the girls who wear it totally irresistible. so go beyond the music and journey deep into a world of possibiliites - into the world of justin bieber. see more...

kelley t.
kelley t.
I like the smell of it but I have definitely had a better smelling perfume. I just like how it is in a little container that you can easily carry around. My friends compliment me on it all the time. Its a sweet and simple smell nothing too extreme which is nice.
G G.
G G.
Last long. Always in my purse. People compliment my sent and ask what I'm wearing.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Makes a great present. Definitely way cheaper than the bigger version, and if you have a belieber kid, or friend, you could get them all of his perfumes in a smaller version for a better deal
Elena P.
Elena P.
Kalispell, MT
I love this perfume! It has a great scent and it's not too overpowering. Would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Cameron P.
Cameron P.
This is a great perfume! Not too strong, and smells very amazing! love it.