BY JUSTIN BIEBER

Justin Bieber's Girlfriend Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Anita K.
Tujunga , CA
I like this one from the Justin Bieber line, I don't use it al that often but I wouldn't say it's a bad scent. Though personally I hate the spiral case that the perfume comes in so I took the bottle out of it. But the smell is nice and it's well worth the money.
Nataly G.
Weslaco, TX
I got this as a Christmas present from my parents and I absolutely love it! it has a sweet scent that I just cant get enough of. hope I can get his new fragrance pretty soon.
Christina P.
Middletown , CT
I loved this gift from my boyfriend. I'd recommend it to anybody who wanted to make someone smile.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
Justin Bieber? Don't like so much, but the perfume is honestly really nice.
Catharina H.
vestervang 17 st th
I would love to get this perfume again. I have one now but I’m running out. I love the scent of it and the bottle is really cute as well. I think the scent holds really long and if I get set money for it I would definitely buy this again.
zugheit g.
huele muy bien la verdad su aroma si tiene buena duracion al paso de las horas manejan un buen precio por la cantidad de producto que ofrece ademas su diseño es hermoso y practico para llevar en el bolso o algun viaje a mi me gusto mucho su aroma la recomiendo
Fiorella M.
Merlo
My husband fragrance is soo good, it smells so cool i really love it and not just because I'm obsess with him 😂😂😂
shahana a.
sheffield, south yorkshire
I think its a Christmas present! the rolar ball is great for travelling and is handy!