Justin Bieber Key Eau de Parfum Spray

by Justin Bieber

Energetic with a sexy splash of sparkling freshness, the luminous fruity floral musk fragrance awakens the senses with a burst of juicy fruits, while the heart blooms to unveil a bright bouquet of sheer floralcy. The creamy dry down blends sensual musks and exotic precious woods with decadent notes of vanilla that will leave you dreaming for more.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Justin Bieber Key Eau de Parfum Spray!
Lee T.
New Iberia, LA
Justin Bieber Key Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Lee T.
This is one of my absolute favorite perfumes I don't care too much for his music or other perfumes but I like this sweet flowery scent wish this perfume didn't cost 50.00 on amazon or walmart or at any other place I bought it off a website I'm not allowed to talk about M E R C A R I unused for $17.00 Justin Bieber Key Eau de Perfume spray
Yossi H.
Pasco, WA
I love jb perfumes especially this one it smells great like heaven and it was only $10 at Walmart it's a great size for your purse
Kendra H.
Out of the perfumes Justin came out with this is my favorite. It last a long time and is just a nice deep scent.
Jamie T.
Winston, OR
This is the best smelling cheapest perfume I’ve ever purchased! I nice sized bottle for $14. The scent last all day and a nice fruity and floral combination
Ari
ByAri
Port St Lucie, FL
I love this perfume! It is my favorite out of all the Justin Bieber perfumes! I wear this perfume the most out of all my others
Maddison C.
Rocky River, OH
My favorite! I have been wearing this since I was 15 and honestly get so many compliments. Such a light, refreshing scent that is never too overwhelming! A great price for the extensive amount. of product you get!
Zakeyah D.
Amazing perfume by Justin! It is his best yet and I had about three full sets of it over time along with refills because I love it so much. I will always have to have this in my collection of scents to wear on the daily or special occasions.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
1,696 reviews
People laugh when I say I wear Justin Bieber perfume but I am on my second bottle of this stuff! It smells amazing and my boyfriend and all my friends love it!
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
This is one of my favorites perfumes to wear at night or during fall season for some weird reason haha Love the smell super sophisticated, sweet and perfect!
Genesis L.
Ontario ca
This purfume is amazing the scent last almost all day and it's kind of fruity but also a sting scent which are my favorites it's a good vaule size product I have gotten multiple of these bottles bec it just smells so good I would recommend this to anymore who loves strong lasting sprays

Looking for your answer?