Justin Bieber Girlfriend Shimmering Body Lotion uploaded by Laura B.Justin Bieber Girlfriend Shimmering Body Lotion uploaded by Lucy C.Justin Bieber Girlfriend Shimmering Body Lotion uploaded by Krishna P.

BY JUSTIN BIEBER

Treat yourself to Someday scented shimmering Body Lotion, this silky indulgence moisturizes skin while infusing it with an irresistible fragrance. Be anything but ordinary with this Someday by Justin Bieber 6.8 oz Body Lotion. Shimmering Body Lotion. see more...

• They sell it separate? I thought only with the perfume1 Answers
Mariah M.
Smells awesome and looks super nice on the skin from the shimmer. It is also extremely hydrating. It doesn't have a watered down texture at all. It keeps your skin feeling nice and looking great! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
I love Justin biebers perfume version of this lotion. I love the lotion aswell. smells so good, hust the the perfume. it moosturizes great and does leave a shimmer
Bethany B.
Cohutta, GA
Not the biggest fan of the "Beibs", but this lotion smells amazing. It last long and it has shimmery glitter in it which just makes you feel luxurious!
Alyssa B.
I like the smell, but hate the shimmer. It is too much for me. But if you like a lot of glitter than I recommend it.
Krishna P.
Fort Myers, FL
Justin Bieber has the best lotion ever. It has a great fragrant that every girl loves.
Laura B.
Amazing cream, has a super good and feminine aroma, its packaging is very attractive with all those colors, it is very chic; but the bad thing is that it is not does not hydrate much. It is very good but for my taste I would not buy it again.
Desirae H.
Victorville, CA
I love the sweet smell this lotion gives off. As well as the gold sparkles. This lotion leaves me shiny all day and it moisturizes really well
Lucy C.
Warrington
This product smells really nice and the packaging is nice too. It is not. Wet hydrating but it does have a shimmer to it.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
They sell it separate? I thought only with the perfume