BY JUSTIN BIEBER

Girlfriend is an enticing fragrance made to get your heart racing as you experience that feeling of getting personal with Justin. One spray and you ll finally experience the exhilaration of holding on and never letting go. Every touch, every breath- all captured in a flirty, new scent. Dare to get closer? Flirty, personal, and inviting,. Girlfriend draws you in with its fresh, eye-catching bottle, wrapped in gold lacing and topped with a revolutionary, magnetic cap. This set contains: Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz. Touchable Body Lotion, 3.4 oz. see more...

Justin Bieber Girlfriend Gift Set
  • "I'm 17 so is a little hard to find a good fragrance that is not cotton candy for little girls and not strong for like my mom, well i found this one and it has the right balance, it makes me feel good and i get compliments from guys about the way i smell." in 2 reviews
  • "the price is great to for a lotion a body wash and the perfume." in 1 review
  • "It lasts a really long time and it smells so so so good." in 1 review
  • "Made all of my friends smell it and they thought it was amazing even though they don't like Justin Bieber. " in 1 review
  • "The fragrance smells great, and I wear this fragrance just about everyday now and I always get compliments. " in 1 review
valeria c.
valeria c.
Springfield, MA
I got this for my birthday and I love the way this smells, its a very sweet smell I only wear this on special days and I love putting the lotion on my legs because of the gives off . its really cute and when I run out I'm definitely going to get myself an other one
Claudia A.
Claudia A.
OMG i Love this set everything is awesome, i really, really Love it💕 This smell very very good, it's great for gift To her 😍 Me encanta , good valué
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Freeland, PA
Got this as a Christmas gift one yeah and I absolutely love it! It has such a Great smell!!
Ilianni A.
Ilianni A.
Bellisima la presentacion del producto, olor dulce y super juvenil y buen precio
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not buy designer perfumes and lotions but this is my favorite. It has the perfect balance between fruity and floral and it is not overpowering. I LOVE this stuff. This is a great set for any teen, girl or woman who doesn't want an overwhelming scent or to feel as if they just sprayed themselves with a can of air freshener. Will be buying again and again.
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Man I bought this perfume and I love it I recommend it for girls to buy it and try it if they haven't it smells so good and it worth he pay that they sale it it comes in a set and no one can beat that
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the fragrance but its already out of trend, i feel like it was selling because of the person not because of its scent. I got a small one as a gift but i wouldn't buy it again. The price is not bad at all though.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume stays on all day long. My only issue with it is that the cap is kinda hard to put back on after you take it off. Other than that it's a great sized perfume for on the go.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate Justin Bieber but I LOVE THIS PERFUME. It smells great doesn't smell cheap and doesn't have the alcohol after smell. I was super surprised when I smelled it!
Karen D.
Karen D.
Waverly
I absolutely love this set. I originally bought it for my little sister and I ended up going and buying me some. The smell last all day. I had lots of people asking me what kind it was and where I got it. Highly suggestion for anyone!!
lokansha b.
lokansha b.
rohtak
Beauty Junkie Expert
What all does it have? I am huge belieber I was wanting it from so long...but I don't have this!!!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this. Early Christmas shopping. Stocking stuffers.
Mikaela S.