Justin Bieber Girlfriend Gift Set

Girlfriend is an enticing fragrance made to get your heart racing as you experience that feeling of getting personal with Justin. One spray and you ll finally experience the exhilaration of holding on and never letting go. Every touch, every breath- all captured in a flirty, new scent. Dare to get closer? Flirty, personal, and inviting,. Girlfriend draws you in with its fresh, eye-catching bottle, wrapped in gold lacing and topped with a revolutionary, magnetic cap. This set contains: Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz. Touchable Body Lotion, 3.4 oz.

Do they still make this?
Have any one tried this??
Is this the most recent JB perfume?
Start your review of Justin Bieber Girlfriend Gift Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...found this one and it has the right balance, it makes me feel good and i get compliments from guys about the way i smell.in reviews
the price is great to for a lotion a body wash and the perfume.in reviews
Made all of my friends smell it and they thought it was amazing even though they don't like Justin Bieber. in reviews
It lasts a really long time and it smells so so so good.in reviews
...its Justin Bieber perfume.. but as soon as I smelled it I was sold, this stuff smells amazing and it lasts!in reviews
Siudy A.
, smell sweet , girly (in my opinion) Don't need a lot of it just one spray you good for all day long , smell won't go again in till wash
dawn O.
Dunedin, FL
This scent is the sequel to his first perfume, Someday, which became the best-selling celebrity perfume in history. It was also the best-selling new woman’s perfume in 2011. As such, there are high hopes for this Justin Bieber perfume, which is marketed primarily to Bieber’s massive young female followers.
Alma G.
San Diego, CA
I love the smell really fruity and perfect for teenagers. Not that I like JB but I'm okay with the smell honestly
Lyssa J.
Omaha
I love this fragrance I always get compliments whenever I wear it. It smells so good vs the other perfumes similar to this.
Julia R.
Globe, AZ
I hate Justin Bieber but I LOVE THIS PERFUME. It smells great doesn't smell cheap and doesn't have the alcohol after smell. I was super surprised when I smelled it!
Jazmin R.
Bronx , NY
It smells awesome not only that its not one of those scent that smell ultra sweet like candy you also get a lot for the price and the smell stays on all day.
Sandy C.
Man I bought this perfume and I love it I recommend it for girls to buy it and try it if they haven't it smells so good and it worth he pay that they sale it it comes in a set and no one can beat that
Sienna B.
Orangevale ca
Not a big fan of him but the perfume smells alright, not a very strong scent that stay
Megan M.
Woonsocket, RI
Justin Bieber's Girlfriend gift set is absolutely my favorite! I received this as a gift but I believe it was purchased at Macy's. The bottle is totally cute, colorful, and different. The scent was very fruity but not extremely over powering. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Miranda S.
Freeland, PA
Got this as a Christmas gift one yeah and I absolutely love it! It has such a Great smell!!