BY JUSTIN BIEBER

Girlfriend is an enticing fragrance made to get your heart racing as you experience that feeling of getting personal with Justin. One spray and you ll finally experience the exhilaration of holding on and never letting go. Every touch, every breath- all captured in a flirty, new scent. Dare to get closer? Flirty, personal, and inviting,. Girlfriend draws you in with its fresh, eye-catching bottle, wrapped in gold lacing and topped with a revolutionary, magnetic cap. This set contains: Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz. Touchable Body Lotion, 3.4 oz. see more...

Justin Bieber Girlfriend Gift Set
  • "I'm 17 so is a little hard to find a good fragrance that is not cotton candy for little girls and not strong for like my mom, well i found this one and it has the right balance, it makes me feel good and i get compliments from guys about the way i smell." in 2 reviews
  • "the price is great to for a lotion a body wash and the perfume." in 1 review
  • "It lasts a really long time and it smells so so so good." in 1 review
  • "Made all of my friends smell it and they thought it was amazing even though they don't like Justin Bieber. " in 1 review
  • "The fragrance smells great, and I wear this fragrance just about everyday now and I always get compliments. " in 1 review
Claudia A.
OMG i Love this set everything is awesome, i really, really Love it💕 This smell very very good, it's great for gift To her 😍 Me encanta , good valué
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
Got this as a Christmas gift one yeah and I absolutely love it! It has such a Great smell!!
Andrea D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is really nice! I can't wear a lot of scents because I get headaches, this one works for me. It's a very pretty, slightly sweet and young scent. It's also affordable and sold at drugstores now too.
Kendall T.
❤❤❤ best smelling perfume I've ever had! It's not too expensive either! I get this every year for Christmas. Def my favorite and I have tons of different perfumes but this is always my go to!
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not buy designer perfumes and lotions but this is my favorite. It has the perfect balance between fruity and floral and it is not overpowering. I LOVE this stuff. This is a great set for any teen, girl or woman who doesn't want an overwhelming scent or to feel as if they just sprayed themselves with a can of air freshener. Will be buying again and again.
Angela T.
washington
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be honest it smells alright but I think it's kinda sorta has a very strong aroma/scent. It's a perfect gift to give to Justin bieber fans. I personally prefer more subtle but sweet/fresh perfumes but this isn't my type of perfume
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the fragrance but its already out of trend, i feel like it was selling because of the person not because of its scent. I got a small one as a gift but i wouldn't buy it again. The price is not bad at all though.
Sandy C.
Man I bought this perfume and I love it I recommend it for girls to buy it and try it if they haven't it smells so good and it worth he pay that they sale it it comes in a set and no one can beat that
Michelle J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume stays on all day long. My only issue with it is that the cap is kinda hard to put back on after you take it off. Other than that it's a great sized perfume for on the go.
Julia R.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate Justin Bieber but I LOVE THIS PERFUME. It smells great doesn't smell cheap and doesn't have the alcohol after smell. I was super surprised when I smelled it!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this?
alexa r.
Isn't this set kinda old?
Katie W.
Palatka, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone just so happen to know where I can get this gift set?
Wendy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know where I can find the full size? I have look everywhere but no luck ☹
Mikaela S.