Justin Bieber Believe uploaded by Anika S.Justin Bieber Believe uploaded by Marina R.

BY JUSTIN BIEBER

Justin Bieber Believe
  • "I'm not a fan of his but shockingly enough I liked the acoustic version of this album, I thought I was really good." in 9 reviews
  • "IM not a fan, but Justin has some pretty good songs inn this album, but i recommend you go check his new album, it is so much better, he is starting to make good music" in 8 reviews
  • "I like everything about him his music is changing and it fits his voice even more his new album journals is amazing he has showed so much growth in his music and talents I saw him in concert 3 times and it was always a good show" in 8 reviews
  • "I've always had a tiny soft spot for justin and though this isn't the best album in the world, it's a real step up from his previous ones." in 6 reviews
  • "I would have to admit that I am not a Justin fan...he is not one of my favorite artists...he has a few older songs that I think are pretty good songs..." in 5 reviews
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This is such an amazing album, yet then again I love all of Justin’s albums. He just creates such amazing music, he is such an amazing artist, I am such a huge belieber, and I feel like this is an album everyone should listen to.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love justin and I have always been a huge fan!! This album is honestly nothing short of amazing. He never fails when producing music. All of his music is amazing especially this album. I will forever listen to this and recommend to everyone!
Lucy P.
I may not like Justin Bieber, but I do like his music. He's a pretty talented person. He can sing, rap, play instruments, and dance. Not just anyone can do that. I think it's a pity that he's not a very good person, because he has a good set of skills.
Lala B.
First of all, I love Justin Bieber and I feel like everything he does music wise is absolutely amazing. In this album, his vocals are so flawless I feel like I'm in heaven. Regardless if you like him or not this album is great for dancing or just relaxing st home.
Gloria Sanchez S.
Caldwell, ID
UGH THIS ALBUM HAS EVERYTYPE OF SONGS SLOW,CLUB MUSIC ECT ECT..!HIS VOCALS ARE AMAZING I LOVE WVEY SONG..!MY FAVORITE SONG WOULD BE BE ALRIGHT..!THIS ALBUM IS UNIQUE..!I WOULD RECOMED ANYONE WHO LOVES POP MUSIC
Gabrielle R.
I don't really like Justin Bieber as a person and his music isn't very original. I may be biased, but I only like several of his songs (out of the many he's put out). I could never bring myself to be a fan.
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
I love this album! The songs all have a meaning and his voice is so beautiful!! I love Justin ❤️️ he's probably the best out there!!! I recommend this album to all of the Beliebers 👍🏻👍🏻 it's the best
Rashida C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Believe is an outstanding album! I was already a fan of Justin but this album represents his transition into adulthood & a more mature sound, not as mature as his current works: Journals & Purpose. He's also gain an even bigger audience than before with fans of all ages. He has a lot of hits on this album (All Around the World, Boyfriend, As Long As You Love Me, Beauty & a Beat, etc.), however, my personal favorites are Take You, Out Of Town Girl, Love Me Like You Do. His vocal ability on this album is still as strong as it was when he first broke into the industry. His voice is just deeper, which is expected with age. This album is very uplifting & powerful. It deserves a listen!
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Justin Bieber Believe is definitely not a favorite of mine, but my daughter loves him and his music. Some of his songs are pretty catchy, but none of his music is stored in my personal music library.
Jazlyn R.
Livingston, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I adoreeee Justin Bieber and that is not even half of the reason why I gave this album 5 stars. This is one of my favorite albums along with Journals! Most of the time when i listen to other artist's albums i have like some songs I don't like and ill skip them while listening to it, but there is no song on this album that I do not like. He has put his heart and soul in this album and it shows! I think this album was his change in his music in a way and his music became more grown up. I honestly think that Justin could have released any song on this album as a single and it would have been #1. This album is just simply amazing! and do not even get me started on the believe tour!!!!
Michaela M.
Brighton, Colorado
What's your favorite song from this album? Mine is As Long As You Love Me.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does anyone still listen to his music?
Kandice R.
Berlin, NJ
Anyone else still love his music?
cynthia c.
Did anyone realize they spelled his name wrong? It says "Beiber"?? Its BIEber. just saying...
Gina D.
Jacksonville, NC
Am I the only one who can't stand Justin Beiber? I just don't understand the craze....I understand with the kids....kids always go crazy for boy bands but what is the appeal with this boy with adults? I don't get it....