JUSTIN BIEBER 10995343 SOMEDAY by JUSTIN BIEBER EDPSPRAY

by Justin Bieber

Someday by Justin Bieber is a fragrance that is made for teenage girls with a bottle that does the same. Its a very girly fruity and fresh. Top notes of berries pear and mandarin make this scent perfect for the Justin Bieber fan who will love it as much as they love him! Size: 3.4 OZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JUSTIN BIEBER 10995343 SOMEDAY by JUSTIN BIEBER EDPSPRAY!
Tina H.
Purchased at: eBay
I love this scent. It's a nice, sweet, warm smell, without being spicy or musky. I know it's Justin Beiber, and you're probably thinking it's a teeny bopper scent, but that couldn't be farther from the truth.
Trinity S.
Elko , NV
Someday is my favorite perfume! The scent is just so lovely, it's sweet with just a hint of floral without either being overwhelming. Wear it everyday!
Halie O.
Greenwood
Love this perfume! Such and old when haha. I bought it when it first came out and I still have it! Great smell and it's long lasting. Would totally recommend.
Yulia L.
JUSTIN BIEBER 10995343 SOMEDAY by JUSTIN BIEBER EDPSPRAY uploaded by Yulia L.
Excelente producto y aroma fresco y muy duradero, toda believer debe tenerlo para su día a día, me encanta porque es fresco y dulce, además tiene una presentación hermosa

Looking for your answer?