BY JUSTIN BIEBER

Someday by Justin Bieber is a fragrance that is made for teenage girls with a bottle that does the same. Its a very girly fruity and fresh. Top notes of berries pear and mandarin make this scent perfect for the Justin Bieber fan who will love it as much as they love him! Size: 1.7 OZ see more...

Abbey R.
I wear this almost everyday and have been using this for years. I love the light and sweet scent it produces. I cannot get enough of it! It isn’t super popular anymore so the price is usually great! I will continue to purchase this!
Jamie S.
Kansas City, MO
I love this perfume. I get compliments all the time even from strangers about how good I smell when I wear it. The bottle has lasted me several years and has continued to keep its scent. For the price, it is a great buy and a great scent, even for those who aren’t a fan of Justin’s antics.
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
I have repurchased this at least 5 times in the last 6 years because I absolutely love it. I wasn't a Justin Bieber fan before I purchase this but I did become a huge Justin Bieber fan after.
Stephanie Z.
Auburn, PA
This perfume is a little strong but the smell is SOOOOO GOOD!! You won’t regret this buy even if you don’t like Justin Bieber I will always buy this perfume and recommend it to almost anyone. It’s totally worth the buy and will leave you smelling good for hours
Sarah S.
Sayre, PA
Love the smell I wore it all in college! Lasts long and the bottle is cute too! Decent price not too bad of a buy!
Jennifer S.
Painesville, Ohio
I have it and it's life! I always use it. It smells amazing ❤ it smells like a baby. It has a really nice smell
Kay H.
Crysler
This justin beiber perfume product is to die for . The bottle is super cute and not to heavy. I love that there is a rose for the cap. I find this perfume lasts all day. Im definitely a repeat user. I buy this perfume all the time . I don't think anything needs to be improved for this product . I absolutely love it and will continue to buy it
Sarah🐘 Z.
SHAWVILLE, QC
My favourite perfume. I wear it daily and won’t hesitate to repurchase it when my bottle runs out!