BY JUSTFLY.COM #7 in Travel Sites

Justfly.com is one of the fastest growing online travel companies in the US. With a dedicated team with years experience of serving US travel needs offline, we decided to take our expertise to the web and develop amazing software to improve every aspect of the travel process. We are a well skilled team software engineers and travel specialists that work tirelessly to make Justfly.com one of the best sites to plan, book, and manage your travel plans.

Rachel C.
Knoxville TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great way to find flights. This site is one of many I use for preparing to leave home. It's always good to check multiple places and this site gives decent prices. I would recommend taking a look on this site whenever you plan to fly
Mikayla H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Amazingly helpful when it comes to finding all needed information about rentals whether it be a car or any transportation as well as places to sleep and all the great things needed to know when traveling.
Luana M.
S Setauket, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I use this website to book a flight from NYC to Sweden and the price was great! I had no issues with the ticket and I got a confirmation quickly.
Louise M.
Elmhurst
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I got really cheap tickets to Italy on this website once and had a great travel experience!
Mesia F.
Whitehaven , Whitehaven
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This online site is a great way to book flights and other things, easy to use site anybody would be able to
Vanessa A.
Doral, FL
Is it justfly.com trustworthy?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
What is this? Is it like Expedia?