BY JUSTFAB

• Do you have any of their products? 20 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I hear so much about it but I have never...9 Answers
  • Are the pruducts of JustFab expensive?5 Answers
JustFab
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this.They arrive very promptly, they are very fashionable and everytime ive had to contact customer service its been a pleasent experience" in 16 reviews
  • "don't get me wrong I loved it at first, but after blindly being put into their "VIP" service I have to go on the website every month and skip the month so they don't charge my card." in 15 reviews
  • "I give the site credit, they have some cute shoes and accessories, but I do not want to buy a pair of shoes every month." in 12 reviews
  • "Way overpriced for the quality of these shoes the soles wear out really fast so if you want good quality shoes don't buy from here" in 11 reviews
  • "I got one and after the first time I bought something (once they got my credit card number) they charge my card $39.95 every month unless I go to their website and press the "skip this month" button" in 7 reviews
Tasha A.
I have been a JustFab member for 9+ years. I love the quality, style, and pricing of their items. I love they have recently incorporated plus sized women's style into their catalog of clothing styles. They are the same style and quality of the minus sized clothing. Customer service on social media, and over the phone are amazing. Skipping the month is required to avoid being charged and credited, but its really easy to do that with the click of one button. The only downside of the credited boutique is you can only use purchased credits on certain sales. Other than that, the shoes, bags, jewelry, and other style items get an A+.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
I can't imagine life without JustFab! I've gotten so many amazing shoes and bags over the years they're my go-to! I've recently gotten into their clothing and can't believe their variety and quality. They have so many great wardrobe items for amazing prices. I've been shopping with them since at least 2009 and never had any issues. I even have a few pairs of JustFab shoes that have held up since then that I still wear! It's one stop shopping, grab your shoes, dress, handbag and jewelry in one order and save yourself a trip to the mall!
Monica O.
Marysville, WA
I've been a member of Justfab since 2011. Before I signed up I read all the terms and conditions to understand how it works. I like that it's easy to shop, you can find new styles every month (sometimes twice a month) and there's amazing sales, like 40 or 50% off. Most of the shoes in my collection are this brand. So, I would recommend this website, just make sure to read how it works and there won't be a problem.
Aneesah M.
Buda, TX
I absolutely love JustFab I've been a loyal customer since 2012! I love the quality of the shoes! They last a long time and are still comfortable! I still have my 1st pair of boots and I still wear them and receive compliments on them! When I started to order their clothing I swear I hit a goldmine! The clothes fit just right, are in style and a great price! I always remember to skip the month just so I don't get in wanted charge on my card plus it gives me longer to shop around. I do not feel obligated to order something every month. People ask me where I get my shoes and my friend's will say JustFab lol
Patryce C.
Irvington, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have been a member of Justfab for years! The first time I saw the ad on Facebook I knew I had to join and 4-5 years later I am still a proud member. As someone who LOVES shoes it was a no brainer for me to join a shoe club. But what I love about JustFab is that it is so much more than shoes. They have bags, accessories, and clothing. Also, they are looking to help out the everyday woman, women of all shapes and sizes. I am not a plus size but when I saw that they were starting a plus size line I was very happy because I feel that ALL WOMEN should be able to be fabshionistas! Now when I look in my closet, it is very hard for me not to come out wearing something that is Justfab, whether it is shoes, bags, or clothing. At $39.95 a month, that is if I decide not to skip a month, I get great fashion and some awesome sales to keep my wardrobe looking amazing!!! The brown boots in the first pic are JustFab, the jacket and skirt in the second pic are JustFab, and the shoes in the third pic are Justfab. This is nowhere near how much product I have from them. Doesn't even begin to fill up the tip of the iceberg. The items are worth it to me. in the years I have been a member I may have had 3 issues with shoes being messed up. Again, this is a monthly shoe club and you will be charged $39.95 a month, IF YOU DON'T SKIP WITHIN the first 5 days of each month. This is the one thing that I see a lot of people missing when they go to purchase the shoes. You don't have to sign up and become a VIP member but then you will pay whatever retail price the shoe is and not get the awesome offer that is probably being advertised. I will say that sometimes clothing wise I have an issue with sizes. I range from 2-4 and sometimes I feel the clothes I made too tight. Other than that I love everything I've ever gotten from this company.
Michelle C.
I have been a JustFab customer since 2010 and love them. They have affordable but stylish items. JustFab allows you to be a true fashionista, even on a budget. My closet is packed with JustFab shoes, handbags and clothing. I have a very versatile wardrobe without breaking the bank. I'm sure I'll be adding more styles very soon.
Angel F.
I just recently joined the VIP membership and placed my order. I literally saved $98 on my first order and had a free shipping. I got 2 shoes for $24. I was so excited when my package arrived this afternoon. I instantly fell in love with it! The shoes are A M A Z I N G. The quality is great. They fit me very well. And the shirt and swimsuit's fabric is so soft. My husband complimented me when i tried the shoes and that he really like them and looks very good on me.  I'm looking forward to shopping for more from them! I've already recommended it to my mom in law and some of my best friends who are just obsessed with shoes as I am.
Bridget P.
Garland, Texas
Huge fan and supporter of JF...member since 2010 and the apparell is beautiful. Because of such a fabulous styling team, everything thing I purchase fits true to size. Love it!!!
Queen Esther S.
I've been a member for the last 5 years and a majority of my shoes comes from #JustFab and I lovvveee their shoes. This year, I've gotten more into their #handbags and they are of WONDERFUL #quality as well. I've had to return some pieces because they just didn't fit my foot well but the #exchange/credit process Ida simple.
roberta p.
Albuquerque
I like the website, they have cute items! I haven't bought off the site yet. For Christmas I got a purse that I bought at [product:dd's--discount-stores] I was happy to see that it's a justfab purse ♡
Arti G.
I see a lot of people have a hard time cancelling or skipping a month. Is this true? I hate having to call, be on a long hold all to get my refund.
Maria R.
So I am not going to lie - I recently just joined and made my first order because your first pair of shoes is $9.99 (before taxes/shipping). I am hoping someone can give me some advice as to whether or not it is worth keeping the account? I see they do have some super cute shoes. How does everyone think the prices compare to other retail stores?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
What bags or shoes have you bought from JustFab?
Shelby B.
Milledgeville, GA
Do you have any of their products?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Are they cheap like I keep hearing they are? Like u can get hecka shoes