BY JUSTFAB

• Do you have any of their products? 20 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I hear so much about it but I ha...9 Answers
  • Are the pruducts of JustFab expensive?5 Answers
JustFab
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this.They arrive very promptly, they are very fashionable and everytime ive had to contact customer service its been a pleasent experience" in 16 reviews
  • "don't get me wrong I loved it at first, but after blindly being put into their "VIP" service I have to go on the website every month and skip the month so they don't charge my card." in 15 reviews
  • "I give the site credit, they have some cute shoes and accessories, but I do not want to buy a pair of shoes every month." in 12 reviews
  • "Way overpriced for the quality of these shoes the soles wear out really fast so if you want good quality shoes don't buy from here" in 11 reviews
  • "I got one and after the first time I bought something (once they got my credit card number) they charge my card $39.95 every month unless I go to their website and press the "skip this month" button" in 7 reviews
Obi U.
I have been a JustFab member for over 5 years and I love the experience. It is literally shopping at will! I was never an online shopper until JustFab came in and literally changed my life and my wardrobe lol. I used to only shop at Aldo's and Bakers but gave all of that up when I saw the styles of JustFab but more importantly, their prices! They are definitely priced friendly for those who love to shop on a budget.  Their prizes, gifts, END OF THE YEAR BLOWOUT SALES - I get very anxious.  JustFab is now a way of life for me - it makes a GREAT gift for all occasions for your girlfriends - Mum, sis, cousins, friends, coworkers lol - you cannot beat the price for the shoes, bags, etc. I have something that I call 'JustFab Week' where I tell my coworkers or my followers on IG (in my stories) about what JF item I am wearing - it can be anything from shoes, bags, earrings, bracelets, dress, but TODAY, I'm actually wearing my JF necklace! I wear JF for all occasions, everything from weddings, vacations to my day to day life. I'm glad of their most recent addition of Rain Boots so I don't have to consider any other shop or brands for my footwear! I am particularly proud of their ever-changing initiatives to keep their customers engaged and eager for what's to come.
Yawa S.
Atlanta
Love love this brand. The shoes are affordable and of great quality. Will definitely recommend. I shop here every month!
samantha t.
Pittsburg, KS
I can always find the perfect pair of shoes for every outfit! Love the selection that I can find for myself and my children. Always cute!
Marze G.
Pasco, WA
I have been a member of JustFab for years and I have loved my experience with them. When I first joined, they had a limited collection of items but they have grown and extended their collections incredibly! They offer shoes, bags, clothes, accessories, and they have a plus size and a wide shoes! As long people understand the terms of the site, you will fall in love with them. I have been so impressed with their options for their plus size collection, they know how to make you feel confident when you receive your items. All of their items have been of high quality and I am still amazed of such great deals I am able to obtain through them.
Donishia G.
Vallejo , CA
I've been a VIP member for a couple years and they never have been disappointment. In the beginning they only sold shoes then slowly expanded their inventory with purses, jewelry and now clothes. I love the fact that I don't have to purchase every month. They have on trend styles every month at affordable prices. I love JustFab and love being a  VIP member.
Product Review Q.
Lake Mary, FL
I have ordered shoes from Just Fab only twice, and both times I have gotten exactly what I wanted, and in just the right amount of time. Though, I have heard other's horror stories about receiving the wrong size, I have never experienced this, and thus; give them a thumbs up!
sandra y.
Minneapolis, MN
Nice styles and selections but NOT MADE FOR WIDE FEET. I am also not a fan of the subscription as well.
Catalina M.
St. Leonhard am Forst
It's not bad but I had problems ordering for the first time and it took really long to ship
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
Just fab is irritating for the simple fact that you have to pay monthly wether or not you're buying shoes. for people who can't always afford it, it's very inconvenient.
Shelby M.
West Lafayette, IN
The sizing tends to vary on a lot of the shoes. Some aren't the best quality, but you do strike gold sometimes. One of my favorite pairs of boots came from JustFab. Not bad.
Arti G.
Royal Oak, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I see a lot of people have a hard time cancelling or skipping a month. Is this true? I hate having to call, be on a long hold all to get my refund.
Maria R.
So I am not going to lie - I recently just joined and made my first order because your first pair of shoes is $9.99 (before taxes/shipping). I am hoping someone can give me some advice as to whether or not it is worth keeping the account? I see they do have some super cute shoes. How does everyone think the prices compare to other retail stores?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
What bags or shoes have you bought from JustFab?
Shelby B.
Milledgeville, GA
Do you have any of their products?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Are they cheap like I keep hearing they are? Like u can get hecka shoes