BY JUSTFAB

• Do you have any of their products? 20 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I hear so much about it but I ha...9 Answers
  • Are the pruducts of JustFab expensive?5 Answers
JustFab
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this.They arrive very promptly, they are very fashionable and everytime ive had to contact customer service its been a pleasent experience" in 16 reviews
  • "don't get me wrong I loved it at first, but after blindly being put into their "VIP" service I have to go on the website every month and skip the month so they don't charge my card." in 15 reviews
  • "I give the site credit, they have some cute shoes and accessories, but I do not want to buy a pair of shoes every month." in 12 reviews
  • "Way overpriced for the quality of these shoes the soles wear out really fast so if you want good quality shoes don't buy from here" in 11 reviews
  • "I got one and after the first time I bought something (once they got my credit card number) they charge my card $39.95 every month unless I go to their website and press the "skip this month" button" in 7 reviews
Amy B.
Little Rock, AR
I love JustFab! I've been a member for years. It's a really affordable way to update your wardrobe. Each month, I either skip by the 5th or buy. I've always been impressed by the quality, haven't had anything fall apart on me. People are often surprised that my shoes come from there!

JustFab also does an amazing job at providing designer inspired styles. I fell in love with some lace up flats a few years ago that were $600 and JF gave me a similar style for only $40! As long as you understand the terms of service, it's a wonderful company to shop. I even love the clothes, actually. Both my jeans and shoes in my photo are from JustFab!
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
I can't imagine life without JustFab! I've gotten so many amazing shoes and bags over the years they're my go-to! I've recently gotten into their clothing and can't believe their variety and quality. They have so many great wardrobe items for amazing prices. I've been shopping with them since at least 2009 and never had any issues. I even have a few pairs of JustFab shoes that have held up since then that I still wear! It's one stop shopping, grab your shoes, dress, handbag and jewelry in one order and save yourself a trip to the mall!
Aneesah M.
Buda, TX
I absolutely love JustFab I've been a loyal customer since 2012! I love the quality of the shoes! They last a long time and are still comfortable! I still have my 1st pair of boots and I still wear them and receive compliments on them! When I started to order their clothing I swear I hit a goldmine! The clothes fit just right, are in style and a great price! I always remember to skip the month just so I don't get in wanted charge on my card plus it gives me longer to shop around. I do not feel obligated to order something every month. People ask me where I get my shoes and my friend's will say JustFab lol
Lisa C.
Cullman
I have been a member of justfab for about 4-5 years now. I love justfab! They offer great sales and prices. I had no trouble reading and understanding it was a membership I was signing up for. It was very clear to me when I read all the details of when you sign up what to expect. I never have to purchase or spend any money each month. All I do is buy when I want to and when I don't, I just hit the skip the month button on their website by the 5th of each month. There was even a time I didn't have internet but all I had to do was call and they did it for me over the phone. The customer service has always been great to me. My only problem is I'm running out of room for all the great shoes, bags, clothes and jewelry from JustFab!! Great company and very happy customer/member!!!
Diana E.
Hanover, MD
Absolutely love Justfab. I have scored some amazing shoes and boots. They have even stepped up their game a bit and added clothing. I picked up some of their fall pieces which have been amazing so far. I am a VIP member which you can skip a month and not be billed. I love that they have a range of sizes in the clothing line and can even get wide calf boots. My thigh high boots from Justfab are to die for!! The only thing I dislike, is that if you pick a popular item, get it while you can as it will go fast and they don't typically restock! The shirt in the picture is a shirt from the fall wanderlust collection.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
I think the idea of this company is great! They have an awesome selection of shoes, clothing, and handbags. The con in my opinion is the $40 a month membership fee. Yes, with that you get a huge discount on items. But if you're like me, you logically won't be buying shoes or purses every month. Personally, it wasn't an expense that I was willing to pay for so I cancelled after a couple of months. When I called to cancel I got absolutely hassled by the employee. She kept pushing me for details of why I was canceling. Needless to say it left a bad taste in my mouth and I won't be using them again.
Berty M.
I’ve been a JustFab Diamond Elite member since 2011!

At first I was worried about my account being charged
without my consent, but after reading carefully about how the program works, my
worries and concerns went straight out the window.

Once I made my first purchase (new VIP members buy 1, get 1
free!) and became a VIP Diamond Elite member, I found that most of the styles are $39.95 and can
take you very, very far. If you are
smart about it, you can even let the monthly charge accumulate, stretch your
credits and spend them wisely vs. skipping the month (no charge!)
Charlotte B.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Signed up with this last year along with Fabletics! I LOVE JustFab and everything I have gotten so far! Awesome quality and prices. Just like Fabletics It IS a monthly membership and you can skip any given month. If you forget to skip they do take the membership out for that month and put it as a credit on your account so you do have to remember to skip if you don't want anything that month. I am a boot addict......love boots and pricing here is so reasonable on them! Definitely recommend JustFab as well as Fabletics to everyone.
Tabitha N.
Louisville , KY
JustFab is one of my favorite brands/sites out there!
I've been a VIP for nearly 4 years.
$39.95 a month for a pair of shoes or purse can be a little steep, that's why I love the fact that you can "skip" each month. You won't be charged, and still get all of the membership benefits!

To me, the best part is the amazing sales they have!
Purses, shoes, and clothing for as low as $5?!? Yes please!

I won't say I've never had issues ( sent the wrong size/color) but when I reach out to customer service, they always get it fixed!
Ebeliz R.
Duncanville , TX
I have been a customer for  JustFab since 2011, and I have been very satisfied with each and every transaction. Even the transactions that end up being returned are easy and hassle free.

As a VIP member, you shop or "skip" by the 5th of every month to avoid any unwanted charges to your CC. I've gotten into the habit of logging in to my account on every 1st of the month and hitting that "skip" button, that way I can browse the online boutique at leisure and shop or not, according to my monthly budget.
Arti G.
Royal Oak, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I see a lot of people have a hard time cancelling or skipping a month. Is this true? I hate having to call, be on a long hold all to get my refund.
Maria R.
So I am not going to lie - I recently just joined and made my first order because your first pair of shoes is $9.99 (before taxes/shipping). I am hoping someone can give me some advice as to whether or not it is worth keeping the account? I see they do have some super cute shoes. How does everyone think the prices compare to other retail stores?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
What bags or shoes have you bought from JustFab?
Shelby B.
Milledgeville, GA
Do you have any of their products?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Are they cheap like I keep hearing they are? Like u can get hecka shoes