BY JUSTFAB

• Do you have any of their products? 20 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I hear so much about it but I have never...9 Answers
  • Are the pruducts of JustFab expensive?5 Answers
JustFab
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this.They arrive very promptly, they are very fashionable and everytime ive had to contact customer service its been a pleasent experience" in 16 reviews
  • "don't get me wrong I loved it at first, but after blindly being put into their "VIP" service I have to go on the website every month and skip the month so they don't charge my card." in 15 reviews
  • "I give the site credit, they have some cute shoes and accessories, but I do not want to buy a pair of shoes every month." in 12 reviews
  • "Way overpriced for the quality of these shoes the soles wear out really fast so if you want good quality shoes don't buy from here" in 11 reviews
  • "I got one and after the first time I bought something (once they got my credit card number) they charge my card $39.95 every month unless I go to their website and press the "skip this month" button" in 7 reviews
Kristen N.
Cleveland, OH
I  have been a member of JustFab's sister shoe company for some time, but after receiving an offer for a free pair to join their VIP program, I  couldn't pass up free shoes!  Although joining requires the commitment to pay the monthly fee, you can skip the month and not get charged.  Yes, it can be difficult to remember, but I  have a system to remind me to do this when I  pay bills at the beginning of the month.  Plus, they send you an email at the beginning of the month reminding you your monthly showroom is ready, so this typically prompts me to skip.  I generally skip every month, unless there is a pair of shoes that I really want and am afraid they will sell out.  That way, I  can go back and buy them later on when I'm ready and still get the VIP price without committing to paying the $40 monthly.  Plus, I find that their sales are better prices than the regular fee, and you generally can't use your VIP credits on sale price items; however, in order to get the price or deal, you need to be a VIP, so it's worth it to get the deals.

JustFab is very similar to their sister company, where even some of the shoe options are the same, which I   don't love; however, there are differences.

Some people on here are complaining about quality, but I'll be honest, I've never really had an issue with any of their shoes and don't see much of a difference between their products and shoes from Aldo or Jessica Simpson, for example.  I  have a lot of shoes, so some of my unique pairs do not get the wear as other pairs, so that could be why they last longer.  I've purchased basic pairs from Just Fab (I  .e., black shoes. and booties) and have not had an issue with the exception of the heel tip wearing down and needing replaced, but this is a common issue I come into contact with on ALL of my well worn heels, regardless where I bought them.

If you want some cute shoes for a good price point, check out JustFab.  The fun embroidered booties in this photo were from JustFab!
lidia a.
Fort Worth
They were having a sale on shoes 2 for 20 so I decided to buy 2 pairs and the first month charged me 20$ like it said plus tax I was shocked with the quality it was really good no wonder regular prices are kind of pricey but then after the month they took out$40 more from this website because I didn't read the terms and conditions I was going to get charged every month $40 more for credit I guess it was my fault for not reading everything but I did end up getting my money back so it's ok I guess
whitney p.
Centreville, MD
I am going to caveat my review to explain why it gets 5 stars.  First, when shoes are offered on clearance for 2 for $40 for a sign-on special, or 1 for $9.99, that tells me that the shoe cost the company less than $10 to make. I am not expecting great quality. My expectation is something that is cute, on trend, and I choose wisely, comfortable.  I joined JustFab way over a year ago.  I have gotten shoes, bags, jewelry, and clothing from them.  I can honestly say that the quality is pretty much ...meh... for most of it.  $5 earrings? Yeah, I expect crap quality. I have a faux leather satchel that has far exceeded my expectations. It looks high end and has held up for months with an ipad, makeup bag, and other heavy items in it.  I use it as my commuter bag and it looks great.  Any time I have disliked something I have returned it. The return process is simple and free.  I give JustFab four stars for trendy items that I don't want to spend much on because they will go out of style. The selection is huge.  I give JustFab five stars for occasionally having items that really exceed my expectations.
HEATHER C.
Justfab Review. I ordered a pair of boots from this company, They're true to size, pretty comfy, and super cute. However, you have to realize its a monthly subscription, which I did not opt into so I paid full price. Once you get your first pair of shoes, you're automatically enrolled if you opt in to the VIP .
There is the option to opt out by the 6th of every month -IF you remember to do that. Its great for the future V. I. P deals, buuuut if you dont remember, then, yes, they charge your card $39.95 which can only be used as a store credit. Yeah it sucks because you cant get that money back, but if you're like me I dont purchase a lot of shoes often so I just paid the full price.
I cant really say anything as far as their customer service on returns , because I haven't returned anything. Remember if you opt into the VIP and cancel I'm sure They'll try to convince you to stay by offering you more deals, remember they're a business and they want to keep making money off of you, but STAND YOUR GROUND, and I'm sure they will back off.
Again, love my boots, delivery was fast and I have no complaints!
Ivy M.
Vero Beach, FL
I love boots! Being a member to justfab have a lot of benefits. You get good deals on good shoes! You get your first style do just $10 and once you become a VIP you have all the access to the shoes fit for your style. So, for all shoe lover this boots isa bomb!
Melissa V.
Clarkston
You can't beat the prices and sales, I got 5 pairs of boots for $100! The quality of the boots are all great and I wear a size 10, they always have plenty for me to choose from. I had a problem with a shipment and customer service went above and beyond to remedy it. Don't hesitate to try the website!
Stefanie B.
Lots of cute shoes. Your first deal is great but they dont mention that they automatically charge you every month and you only have a certain amount of time each month to order. Their shoes are great quality, super cute and you can find really good deals. Ive ordered 6 pairs of boots since December.
Lidia h.
Granger , IN
Make sure you have the right piece because the return police is ridiculous! If they don’t have your product available for a exchange they will give a credit that you can not use on sale products unless you want to pay a full price! Besides that the products have a ok quality!!
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
I enjoy ordering shoes online and this online store is great for that. Almost all of my boots are from here but that's about all unlike from them. The heels, flats, booties, sneakers, etc have never worked for me. Only the boots seem like good quality and worth the monthly price.
Mukami W.
Delaware, Ohio
Absolutely in love with the shoes from here ! They're great quality and affordable ! majority of the boots in my closest are from here and I can honestly say that I haven't regretted a single purchase !
Arti G.
I see a lot of people have a hard time cancelling or skipping a month. Is this true? I hate having to call, be on a long hold all to get my refund.
Maria R.
So I am not going to lie - I recently just joined and made my first order because your first pair of shoes is $9.99 (before taxes/shipping). I am hoping someone can give me some advice as to whether or not it is worth keeping the account? I see they do have some super cute shoes. How does everyone think the prices compare to other retail stores?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
What bags or shoes have you bought from JustFab?
Shelby B.
Milledgeville, GA
Do you have any of their products?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Are they cheap like I keep hearing they are? Like u can get hecka shoes