BY JUSTFAB

• Do you have any of their products? 20 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I hear so much about it but I have never...9 Answers
  • Are the pruducts of JustFab expensive?5 Answers
JustFab
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this.They arrive very promptly, they are very fashionable and everytime ive had to contact customer service its been a pleasent experience" in 16 reviews
  • "don't get me wrong I loved it at first, but after blindly being put into their "VIP" service I have to go on the website every month and skip the month so they don't charge my card." in 15 reviews
  • "I give the site credit, they have some cute shoes and accessories, but I do not want to buy a pair of shoes every month." in 12 reviews
  • "Way overpriced for the quality of these shoes the soles wear out really fast so if you want good quality shoes don't buy from here" in 11 reviews
  • "I got one and after the first time I bought something (once they got my credit card number) they charge my card $39.95 every month unless I go to their website and press the "skip this month" button" in 7 reviews
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
They generally have cute fashionable things. I will say that their jewelry isn't the best. But I like shopping there for anything but jewelry. I've got some cute stuff from there but I will say they automatically charge you every month which is annoying.
maria g.
me encanta!! justfab es una compañia en la que puedes estar confiada,sus productos son de buena calidad,los precios son accesibles valen la pena ser miembro y no estar pagando mensualidad si no quieres producto solo puedes saltar el mes. y asi no es cargado a tu targeta bancaria!!
Andrea P.
Saint Paul, MN
Absolutely love JustFab! I've been a customer since 2011 and they never disappoint. What I love most is the selection of items. They have items that are dupes for high-end products or designer inspired and they also have lots of unique pieces. Items that you know not everyone is going to have. Most of their product are amazing quality too and there is nothing over $50! Steal!
Kara I.
Edison, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Just subscribed to this & absolutely love their products. Every month you are charged $40 and you get to pick an item from your own boutique. What's great is there are sometimes sales & you'll get 2 for the price of 1! My favorite purchase so far has been this alligator purse
Melanie M.
Denver, CO
I absolutely love JustFab! I've been a member for years and love everything I've ever purchased from there & I have a little bit of everything. Shoes, clothes, bags, jewelry etc. all are exceptional quality. I also am very happy with their customer service & that's hard to come by these days. They are professional and keep the customer first.
Octavia O.
Fresno, CA
I love the site so far. People who complain that they never have anything they want, are crazy! You are NOT limited to only what they show you in your boutique. You can browse the entier website for anything you want. When you sign up, you take a style quiz and every month they show you options according to your quiz results. but you are not limited to just your boutique. i actaully don't care for the boutique. It doesn't really matter because i can get something from there or something else from the site. they have shoes, denim, accessories, justfab shirts and makeup kits now for the holidays i think. They have a lot of great things and a huge selection. they arep popular & people love the site, because the item get sold out all the time! Good thing theres a waitlist and a wishlist. The return policy is also great. I returned something once with NO problem. the only complaint I have about the entire company is that you have to call in to customer service to cancel your account, it's easier to do it yourself. Not that i want to! Lol. they also show you examples of how you can style your item. Also, you aren't obligated to purchase anything every month. I'd definitely recommend the site. i get compliments on my purse all the time! Another good thing is that if only 2 people sign up through you, you get a free item (: Believe me, I'm being honest. just try it out! If you don't like it, which i think you will. You could always cancel, no biggy.
Join here: http://www.justfab.com/invite/taviataye/
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
I suggest you not subscribe to them. Yes their choices in shoes and boots and clothing, etc. may look cute at first but honestly it isn't that cute when you receive it. I have purchased two pairs of boots from them and thought they were going to be really really cute but the material and just by looking at them are so not quality. I still have them to this day and never got to fully wear them out because they just looked ugly and cheap. I also did not like that on your first purchase you are fed the information that you can get a pair free or half off if you join their exclusive membership program right after your first purchase. They convince you it is a good idea and then they have you subscribed in which every month if you do not do this thing where you "skip the month" you will be charged 50 dollars. MONTHLY! And you can never unlink your credit card option so how shady is that. I had to cancel the "membership" so I wouldn't have to be charged these fees from one day I forgot to click on the "skip the month" option and they give you the biggest problems ever when you call. They try soooo hard to go around the idea of why you are calling and you literally have to argue with them for them to cancel your account and return your money which in some cases to other people they never get their refunds. You have been warned. You can literally google Just Fab and listen to all the people that they have scammed because there is not just one or two or three people, there are hundreds and thousands. Beware!
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
Amazing concept, good quality for the price. VIP's get even better prices. The shoes are comfortable, unique and cuuute!!! I already have a huge collection of purses and I like them all. You can skip months but if you don't they charge your account 39.99$ a month, and the costumer service can be a pain in, that's the only reason I'm giving it a 4 stars.
Samantha C.
I get a lot of my shoes from here! I have had some diss appointments but have also found some really good quality shoes as well as clothing! The good thing is that if it doesn't fit or don't like it you can always return it or exchange it!
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
I bought this from justfab and yes they have a vip membership and I bought a sneakers because i like it and its not expensive! Affordable price for me but they said you need to pay monthly! One thing i like is you can skip the month. That's what I bought it...
Arti G.
I see a lot of people have a hard time cancelling or skipping a month. Is this true? I hate having to call, be on a long hold all to get my refund.
Maria R.
So I am not going to lie - I recently just joined and made my first order because your first pair of shoes is $9.99 (before taxes/shipping). I am hoping someone can give me some advice as to whether or not it is worth keeping the account? I see they do have some super cute shoes. How does everyone think the prices compare to other retail stores?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
What bags or shoes have you bought from JustFab?
Shelby B.
Milledgeville, GA
Do you have any of their products?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Are they cheap like I keep hearing they are? Like u can get hecka shoes