BY JUSTFAB

• Do you have any of their products? 20 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I hear so much about it but I ha...9 Answers
  • Are the pruducts of JustFab expensive?5 Answers
JustFab
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this.They arrive very promptly, they are very fashionable and everytime ive had to contact customer service its been a pleasent experience" in 16 reviews
  • "don't get me wrong I loved it at first, but after blindly being put into their "VIP" service I have to go on the website every month and skip the month so they don't charge my card." in 15 reviews
  • "I give the site credit, they have some cute shoes and accessories, but I do not want to buy a pair of shoes every month." in 12 reviews
  • "Way overpriced for the quality of these shoes the soles wear out really fast so if you want good quality shoes don't buy from here" in 11 reviews
  • "I got one and after the first time I bought something (once they got my credit card number) they charge my card $39.95 every month unless I go to their website and press the "skip this month" button" in 7 reviews
Andrea P.
Eagan, MN
Absolutely love JustFab! I've been a customer since 2011 and they never disappoint. What I love most is the selection of items. They have items that are dupes for high-end products or designer inspired and they also have lots of unique pieces. Items that you know not everyone is going to have. Most of their product are amazing quality too and there is nothing over $50! Steal!
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
I like their selection of clothing, accessories, bags, but the shoes OMGGG the shoessss. I have been so into shoe shopping lately, and I love how justfab is afforable, up to date with new trends, and high quality! Once in a while they also have deals that go on. i shop justfab only when those deals occur. rating justfab a three though, bc their customer service was horrible :(
maria g.
me encanta!! justfab es una compañia en la que puedes estar confiada,sus productos son de buena calidad,los precios son accesibles valen la pena ser miembro y no estar pagando mensualidad si no quieres producto solo puedes saltar el mes. y asi no es cargado a tu targeta bancaria!!
Obi U.
I have been a JustFab member for over 5 years and I love the experience. It is literally shopping at will! I was never an online shopper until JustFab came in and literally changed my life and my wardrobe lol. I used to only shop at Aldo's and Bakers but gave all of that up when I saw the styles of JustFab but more importantly, their prices! They are definitely priced friendly for those who love to shop on a budget.  Their prizes, gifts, END OF THE YEAR BLOWOUT SALES - I get very anxious.  JustFab is now a way of life for me - it makes a GREAT gift for all occasions for your girlfriends - Mum, sis, cousins, friends, coworkers lol - you cannot beat the price for the shoes, bags, etc. I have something that I call 'JustFab Week' where I tell my coworkers or my followers on IG (in my stories) about what JF item I am wearing - it can be anything from shoes, bags, earrings, bracelets, dress, but TODAY, I'm actually wearing my JF necklace! I wear JF for all occasions, everything from weddings, vacations to my day to day life. I'm glad of their most recent addition of Rain Boots so I don't have to consider any other shop or brands for my footwear! I am particularly proud of their ever-changing initiatives to keep their customers engaged and eager for what's to come.
Octavia O.
Fresno, CA
I love the site so far. People who complain that they never have anything they want, are crazy! You are NOT limited to only what they show you in your boutique. You can browse the entier website for anything you want. When you sign up, you take a style quiz and every month they show you options according to your quiz results. but you are not limited to just your boutique. i actaully don't care for the boutique. It doesn't really matter because i can get something from there or something else from the site. they have shoes, denim, accessories, justfab shirts and makeup kits now for the holidays i think. They have a lot of great things and a huge selection. they arep popular & people love the site, because the item get sold out all the time! Good thing theres a waitlist and a wishlist. The return policy is also great. I returned something once with NO problem. the only complaint I have about the entire company is that you have to call in to customer service to cancel your account, it's easier to do it yourself. Not that i want to! Lol. they also show you examples of how you can style your item. Also, you aren't obligated to purchase anything every month. I'd definitely recommend the site. i get compliments on my purse all the time! Another good thing is that if only 2 people sign up through you, you get a free item (: Believe me, I'm being honest. just try it out! If you don't like it, which i think you will. You could always cancel, no biggy.
Join here: http://www.justfab.com/invite/taviataye/
Yurani M.
Fontana, CA
I suggest you not subscribe to them. Yes their choices in shoes and boots and clothing, etc. may look cute at first but honestly it isn't that cute when you receive it. I have purchased two pairs of boots from them and thought they were going to be really really cute but the material and just by looking at them are so not quality. I still have them to this day and never got to fully wear them out because they just looked ugly and cheap. I also did not like that on your first purchase you are fed the information that you can get a pair free or half off if you join their exclusive membership program right after your first purchase. They convince you it is a good idea and then they have you subscribed in which every month if you do not do this thing where you "skip the month" you will be charged 50 dollars. MONTHLY! And you can never unlink your credit card option so how shady is that. I had to cancel the "membership" so I wouldn't have to be charged these fees from one day I forgot to click on the "skip the month" option and they give you the biggest problems ever when you call. They try soooo hard to go around the idea of why you are calling and you literally have to argue with them for them to cancel your account and return your money which in some cases to other people they never get their refunds. You have been warned. You can literally google Just Fab and listen to all the people that they have scammed because there is not just one or two or three people, there are hundreds and thousands. Beware!
Melanie M.
Denver, CO
I absolutely love JustFab! I've been a member for years and love everything I've ever purchased from there & I have a little bit of everything. Shoes, clothes, bags, jewelry etc. all are exceptional quality. I also am very happy with their customer service & that's hard to come by these days. They are professional and keep the customer first.
Samantha C.
I get a lot of my shoes from here! I have had some diss appointments but have also found some really good quality shoes as well as clothing! The good thing is that if it doesn't fit or don't like it you can always return it or exchange it!
Alyssa T.
Nashville, TN
I’ve been a member of JustFab for a few months and I haven’t canceled my subscription, but I often skip months and only shop when they’re having a sale! It’s a little hit or miss in my opinion. Some of the shoes I’ve gotten from them are amazing and great quality. Others, not so much. Also everything runs about a half size too small.
Taylor M.
I recommend signing up if you have the money to spend each month. I love their shoes more than anything else. You need to remember to skip the month if you do not want to purchase anything. I've forgotten to do so a couple times and have gotten charged when I didn't want to be. You have to call to cancel which isn't the most convenient.
Arti G.
Royal Oak, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I see a lot of people have a hard time cancelling or skipping a month. Is this true? I hate having to call, be on a long hold all to get my refund.
Maria R.
So I am not going to lie - I recently just joined and made my first order because your first pair of shoes is $9.99 (before taxes/shipping). I am hoping someone can give me some advice as to whether or not it is worth keeping the account? I see they do have some super cute shoes. How does everyone think the prices compare to other retail stores?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
What bags or shoes have you bought from JustFab?
Shelby B.
Milledgeville, GA
Do you have any of their products?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Are they cheap like I keep hearing they are? Like u can get hecka shoes