BY JUSTFAB

• Do you have any of their products? 20 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I hear so much about it but I have never...9 Answers
  • Are the pruducts of JustFab expensive?5 Answers
JustFab
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this.They arrive very promptly, they are very fashionable and everytime ive had to contact customer service its been a pleasent experience" in 16 reviews
  • "don't get me wrong I loved it at first, but after blindly being put into their "VIP" service I have to go on the website every month and skip the month so they don't charge my card." in 15 reviews
  • "I give the site credit, they have some cute shoes and accessories, but I do not want to buy a pair of shoes every month." in 12 reviews
  • "Way overpriced for the quality of these shoes the soles wear out really fast so if you want good quality shoes don't buy from here" in 11 reviews
  • "I got one and after the first time I bought something (once they got my credit card number) they charge my card $39.95 every month unless I go to their website and press the "skip this month" button" in 7 reviews
Mary I.
I have been a member of JustFab for years and I must say that if you want quality shoes at affordable prices, JustFab is the go to online store. I have a lot of shoes from this company and I keep returning. Above all, their customer service is great.
LaToya A.
Dallas
I love JustFab, I have been a member since about 2010.  Delivery is prompt, product quality is great, and incentives are good for VIP Customers.  Since I've been a member I've only had to contact customer service once, and they handled my question professionally.  If you become a member and don"t want to shop, its very easy to skip the month, just make sure to do it before the 6th of each month.  Happy Shopping :)
Sonia W.
North Hollywood, CA
I've been a VIP member for over 7 years. I love the styles and value of their products. It's great quality. If I decide a product is not a good fit for me, they have free returns and exchanges.
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Great monthly subscription service! JustFab has a variety of shoes, clothes, purses, and accessories to chose from! They have great customer service, and it's super easy to skip a month or cancel at any time! JustFab
Bianca G.
Memphis, TN
JustFab is a great choice for anyone looking for stylish shoes, clothes, and accessories! The fact that JustFab is continuing to grow with the newest additions being plus sizes, wide width shoes, and swim it couldn't be any better. I love JustFab and I shop there monthly and you should too! Here I am wearing my JustFab bag and shoes.
Angela C.
I am a brand ambassador for JustFab and have been shopping with JustFab since 2011. Great quality! I love the exchange and return policies as they are very easy. If something doesn't fit, return or exchange and no problem! Prices are very reasonable. There is a point system so that with each purchase you earn points towards free swag to give as gifts or keep for yourself.  You can even earn enough points to get discounts off on your orders! Love it!
Jennifer C.
Las Vegas, NV
JustFab is a great monthly subscription, I have been a member for years and have never had a problem. It is especially great now that they have added more than just shoes and handbags! They have clothing, accessories, and more. They've also added a plus size line and I love it!! Give them a try! As long as you know it's a monthly subscription, which is what many people fail to recognize, you will fall in love!!
Yuritzi M.
Lithonia, GA
This has been one of my favorite brands for a quite long time... I love the unique styles . You can go shopping any where and people will say I bought this shoes at any store and people will know . But when you walking somewhere and people are talking about your amazing and unique styles that is something.. I love it ūüėć
Aakanksha K.
Mobile, AL
Justfab has amazing selection of shoes...I have been a customer for 5years now and I have never been disappointed with the quality or selection. Customer service has gotten really better and the chat option on their website is easy to access and very convenient. Love Justfab so much!
Carryn W.
Novi, MI
I've been a VIP member for a few years and I love the shoes, clothing, and other items from JustFab.  They are always so cute and trendy and the price is perfect for most budgets, not to mention, once you become a member, they run a lot of sales.  These sales are so good, you are getting hr item for next to nothing.  I love getting compliments on my wardrobe and I'm quick to tell people where I've purchased the items from
Arti G.
I see a lot of people have a hard time cancelling or skipping a month. Is this true? I hate having to call, be on a long hold all to get my refund.
Maria R.
So I am not going to lie - I recently just joined and made my first order because your first pair of shoes is $9.99 (before taxes/shipping). I am hoping someone can give me some advice as to whether or not it is worth keeping the account? I see they do have some super cute shoes. How does everyone think the prices compare to other retail stores?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
What bags or shoes have you bought from JustFab?
Shelby B.
Milledgeville, GA
Do you have any of their products?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Are they cheap like I keep hearing they are? Like u can get hecka shoes