BY JUSTFAB

• Do you have any of their products? 20 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I hear so much about it but I ha...9 Answers
  • Are the pruducts of JustFab expensive?5 Answers
JustFab
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this.They arrive very promptly, they are very fashionable and everytime ive had to contact customer service its been a pleasent experience" in 16 reviews
  • "don't get me wrong I loved it at first, but after blindly being put into their "VIP" service I have to go on the website every month and skip the month so they don't charge my card." in 15 reviews
  • "I give the site credit, they have some cute shoes and accessories, but I do not want to buy a pair of shoes every month." in 12 reviews
  • "Way overpriced for the quality of these shoes the soles wear out really fast so if you want good quality shoes don't buy from here" in 11 reviews
  • "I got one and after the first time I bought something (once they got my credit card number) they charge my card $39.95 every month unless I go to their website and press the "skip this month" button" in 7 reviews
Angela C.
I am a brand ambassador for JustFab and have been shopping with JustFab since 2011. Great quality! I love the exchange and return policies as they are very easy. If something doesn't fit, return or exchange and no problem! Prices are very reasonable. There is a point system so that with each purchase you earn points towards free swag to give as gifts or keep for yourself.  You can even earn enough points to get discounts off on your orders! Love it!
Yuritzi M.
Lithonia , GA
This has been one of my favorite brands for a quite long time... I love the unique styles . You can go shopping any where and people will say I bought this shoes at any store and people will know . But when you walking somewhere and people are talking about your amazing and unique styles that is something.. I love it 😍
Jennifer C.
Las Vegas, NV
JustFab is a great monthly subscription, I have been a member for years and have never had a problem. It is especially great now that they have added more than just shoes and handbags! They have clothing, accessories, and more. They've also added a plus size line and I love it!! Give them a try! As long as you know it's a monthly subscription, which is what many people fail to recognize, you will fall in love!!
April N.
I signed up on a whim because I really liked a purse that was advertised and ended up buying some early Christmas presents. I got my first order and I love it! The purse is really good quality and gorgeous. The boots are gorgeous as well! I signed up for the “VIP” program and cancelled by the date so I wouldn’t be charged anything else. Overall, a good experience, but definitely read the fine print.
CARMELINA R.
Doral, FL
Me encanta esta pagina, compro muchos zapatos en ella. me encanta la calidad tanto de zapatos como de carteras, Y siempre estan en tendencia. Los precios son increibles, los recomiendo. Lo unico que no me gusta es que para cancelar mi inscripcion debo de llamar directamente y es muy costoso.
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Ive been a member for like 11/2 , & it never lets me down. I love their shoes, their styles, everything is just so pretty . When i need shoes, this is were i come to look, and they make good gifts for xmas & bdays, etc. I like the quality. The only thing that i dont like is that i have to go a size higher than wat i am but other than that i love it . At the end of the day they fit like a glove .
Michelle C.
I have been a JustFab customer since 2010 and love them. They have affordable but stylish items. JustFab allows you to be a true fashionista, even on a budget. My closet is packed with JustFab shoes, handbags and clothing. I have a very versatile wardrobe without breaking the bank. I'm sure I'll be adding more styles very soon.
Frangely T.
MIRAMAR, FL
The shoes! Oh my Lord, every time I go on the site and look at my boutique, I cry because I can't get all the ones I want. I love the variety of shoes, colors and patterns. Most of the heels in my closet are from JustFab, including a pair of black combat boots from like 2 years ago lol sometimes the heels can be uncomfortable and I'll often forget to skip the month. But I do recommend trying them out!
Lara M.
Virginia Beach
❤️ ❤️ LOVE ❤️ ❤️ JustFab!! I have been a member for several years & the quality & customer service just keep getting better! The new clothing lines ranging from Xs-3X are trendy & all inclusive! Not to mention the SHOES!! I have dozens & dozens of shoes from JustFab & I love them all!! The prices are so great I am able to have shoes for every outfit!!
Natasha B.
Hays, NC
I have been a JustFab VIP for about two years now and I am obsessed. I loved them when they only offered shoes and bags and now that they offer clothing I love them even more. I have received several pair of boots, booties, sandals, handbags and my favorite olive green jacket from JustFab and I am always pleased with the quality. Plus, I love that they provide a customized closet for you full of items that fit your style profile. This makes it very simple to see the new trendy items they have to offer each month.
Arti G.
Royal Oak, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I see a lot of people have a hard time cancelling or skipping a month. Is this true? I hate having to call, be on a long hold all to get my refund.
Maria R.
So I am not going to lie - I recently just joined and made my first order because your first pair of shoes is $9.99 (before taxes/shipping). I am hoping someone can give me some advice as to whether or not it is worth keeping the account? I see they do have some super cute shoes. How does everyone think the prices compare to other retail stores?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
What bags or shoes have you bought from JustFab?
Shelby B.
Milledgeville, GA
Do you have any of their products?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Are they cheap like I keep hearing they are? Like u can get hecka shoes