BY JUSTFAB

• Do you have any of their products? 20 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I hear so much about it but I have never...9 Answers
  • Are the pruducts of JustFab expensive?5 Answers
JustFab
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this.They arrive very promptly, they are very fashionable and everytime ive had to contact customer service its been a pleasent experience" in 16 reviews
  • "don't get me wrong I loved it at first, but after blindly being put into their "VIP" service I have to go on the website every month and skip the month so they don't charge my card." in 15 reviews
  • "I give the site credit, they have some cute shoes and accessories, but I do not want to buy a pair of shoes every month." in 12 reviews
  • "Way overpriced for the quality of these shoes the soles wear out really fast so if you want good quality shoes don't buy from here" in 11 reviews
  • "I got one and after the first time I bought something (once they got my credit card number) they charge my card $39.95 every month unless I go to their website and press the "skip this month" button" in 7 reviews
Yuritzi M.
Lithonia, GA
This has been one of my favorite brands for a quite long time... I love the unique styles . You can go shopping any where and people will say I bought this shoes at any store and people will know . But when you walking somewhere and people are talking about your amazing and unique styles that is something.. I love it 😍
Jennifer C.
Las Vegas, NV
JustFab is a great monthly subscription, I have been a member for years and have never had a problem. It is especially great now that they have added more than just shoes and handbags! They have clothing, accessories, and more. They've also added a plus size line and I love it!! Give them a try! As long as you know it's a monthly subscription, which is what many people fail to recognize, you will fall in love!!
Aakanksha K.
Mobile, AL
Justfab has amazing selection of shoes...I have been a customer for 5years now and I have never been disappointed with the quality or selection. Customer service has gotten really better and the chat option on their website is easy to access and very convenient. Love Justfab so much!
Carryn W.
Novi, MI
I've been a VIP member for a few years and I love the shoes, clothing, and other items from JustFab.  They are always so cute and trendy and the price is perfect for most budgets, not to mention, once you become a member, they run a lot of sales.  These sales are so good, you are getting hr item for next to nothing.  I love getting compliments on my wardrobe and I'm quick to tell people where I've purchased the items from
Jessica R.
Salt Lake City
Wonderful! Love this company. Shoes are incredibly affordable. I've been a member for 7 years. I love that the styles are always on trend and easy to work into your wardrobe. They also have a great selection of clothes including plus size. I will continue to shop JustFab forever!
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Ive been a member for like 11/2 , & it never lets me down. I love their shoes, their styles, everything is just so pretty . When i need shoes, this is were i come to look, and they make good gifts for xmas & bdays, etc. I like the quality. The only thing that i dont like is that i have to go a size higher than wat i am but other than that i love it . At the end of the day they fit like a glove .
CARMELINA R.
Doral, FL
Me encanta esta pagina, compro muchos zapatos en ella. me encanta la calidad tanto de zapatos como de carteras, Y siempre estan en tendencia. Los precios son increibles, los recomiendo. Lo unico que no me gusta es que para cancelar mi inscripcion debo de llamar directamente y es muy costoso.
Michelle C.
I have been a JustFab customer since 2010 and love them. They have affordable but stylish items. JustFab allows you to be a true fashionista, even on a budget. My closet is packed with JustFab shoes, handbags and clothing. I have a very versatile wardrobe without breaking the bank. I'm sure I'll be adding more styles very soon.
Lara M.
Virginia Beach
❤️ ❤️ LOVE ❤️ ❤️ JustFab!! I have been a member for several years & the quality & customer service just keep getting better! The new clothing lines ranging from Xs-3X are trendy & all inclusive! Not to mention the SHOES!! I have dozens & dozens of shoes from JustFab & I love them all!! The prices are so great I am able to have shoes for every outfit!!
maria g.
me encanta!! justfab es una compañia en la que puedes estar confiada,sus productos son de buena calidad,los precios son accesibles valen la pena ser miembro y no estar pagando mensualidad si no quieres producto solo puedes saltar el mes. y asi no es cargado a tu targeta bancaria!!
Arti G.
I see a lot of people have a hard time cancelling or skipping a month. Is this true? I hate having to call, be on a long hold all to get my refund.
Maria R.
So I am not going to lie - I recently just joined and made my first order because your first pair of shoes is $9.99 (before taxes/shipping). I am hoping someone can give me some advice as to whether or not it is worth keeping the account? I see they do have some super cute shoes. How does everyone think the prices compare to other retail stores?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
What bags or shoes have you bought from JustFab?
Shelby B.
Milledgeville, GA
Do you have any of their products?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Are they cheap like I keep hearing they are? Like u can get hecka shoes