BY JUSTFAB

• Do you have any of their products? 20 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I hear so much about it but I have never...9 Answers
  • Are the pruducts of JustFab expensive?5 Answers
JustFab
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this.They arrive very promptly, they are very fashionable and everytime ive had to contact customer service its been a pleasent experience" in 16 reviews
  • "don't get me wrong I loved it at first, but after blindly being put into their "VIP" service I have to go on the website every month and skip the month so they don't charge my card." in 15 reviews
  • "I give the site credit, they have some cute shoes and accessories, but I do not want to buy a pair of shoes every month." in 12 reviews
  • "Way overpriced for the quality of these shoes the soles wear out really fast so if you want good quality shoes don't buy from here" in 11 reviews
  • "I got one and after the first time I bought something (once they got my credit card number) they charge my card $39.95 every month unless I go to their website and press the "skip this month" button" in 7 reviews
Pamela F.
I use Justfab for shoes, bags, clothes and once in a while jewelry. Most shoes fit true to size, but if you're unsure you can read the reviews on the item to decide on the best size for you. If you find it still doesn't fit the way you like it you can exchange for another item! Don't forget to skip from the 1st to the 5th each month, but if you forget you will have a credit to use to make a purchase on a future date. Happy shopping!
Natasha B.
Hays, NC
I have been a JustFab VIP for about two years now and I am obsessed. I loved them when they only offered shoes and bags and now that they offer clothing I love them even more. I have received several pair of boots, booties, sandals, handbags and my favorite olive green jacket from JustFab and I am always pleased with the quality. Plus, I love that they provide a customized closet for you full of items that fit your style profile. This makes it very simple to see the new trendy items they have to offer each month.
Karen D.
N Chesterfld, VA
I have been a member of Just Fab for a couple of years now and am very happy with this company.  They work with you to make sure you are satisfied with the product.  I have purchased several pairs of boots and shoes from here and  was easy to exchange if the size was wrong.    I have started using their new feature of the personal stylist and have been happy to have extra time to try on the clothes and decide if i like the fit or can send back if not or to exchange for a different size.
Airie L.
Tampa
I have been a Just Fab VIP member for over 6 years and love it!
-Great sales
-Great styles
-And they have a great blog and online presence.

I have never forgotten to skip the month, and I notice most of their complaints stem from people not reading the print which explains what the VIP membership is. Its not misleading and its plain as day. I have never been erroneously charged while having my credit card on file. Customer service is always helpful and I usually use the chat feature instead of calling in.
Sonia S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I'm loving Just Fab and I got my friend hooked on it too! They have tons of clothes, shoes, bags, accessories and have frequent sales! They also keep up with trends and have personal stylists that can recommend outifts or send you boxes to try on at home.  I have gotten so many compliments from all the stuff I've bought from Just Fab and I'll probably be ordering again soon!
Jaline O.
Bronx, NY
Love this site but I give this 3 star because of the VIP membership. As soon as you purchase from this site it automatically saves your card information and every month it withdrawal $39.95 from your debit card unless you skip your month. I have to discontinue my membership because I always forgot to skip my month. customer service was usually very great.
Marze G.
Pasco, WA
I have been a member of JustFab for years and I have loved my experience with them. When I first joined, they had a limited collection of items but they have grown and extended their collections incredibly! They offer shoes, bags, clothes, accessories, and they have a plus size and a wide shoes! As long people understand the terms of the site, you will fall in love with them. I have been so impressed with their options for their plus size collection, they know how to make you feel confident when you receive your items. All of their items have been of high quality and I am still amazed of such great deals I am able to obtain through them.
Mayra S.
Stone Mountain, GA
I love their variety of products! You'll find the newest trends on shoes, purses, and accessories. I recently became obsessed with their clothes. If you don't like returns read the product reviews, they helped me alot. Shipping is really fast too. I love that they send you a special discount on your birthday. I haven't gotten any problems or returns yet, so happy for that.
Ann B.
Dewitt, VA
I used JustFab for 4 months before canceling my membership. Here's what I liked: This program was easy to use, and it's easy to skip a month without being hassled. If you forget to skip a month and thus get billed, your account is credited and it's easy and hassle-free to apply that credit to shoes later on. As for the shoes themselves, the best items I scored were 2 pairs of boots - one, knee-high flat (1-inch heel) brown "riding boots" that are cuter than anything else I've seen in this price range, and which I've worn about 8 times now and have gotten compliments every time, because they are really, really cute; and two, a pair of thigh-high black boots that I got for a theme party, and this was the only place I could find something cute and reasonably priced (especially for something I cannot wear out into "decent" public!).
What I didn't like: First - and perhaps evidence of the poor quality materials used - the shoes/boots have an awful smell, like gasoline. With the super-cute brown boots I mentioned above, the day I received them, they had my apartment reeking within hours. Like, so stinky I couldn't wear them at first. I had to store them on my balcony in freezing-cold temps for about 2 months (no kidding), AND stuff them with scented dryer sheets, AND wear them out-and-about several times before the smell dissipated. They still smell bad if you stick your nose up to them, but at least I can store them in my closet now without contaminating all my clothes. Those boots were the worst for odor, but all the other shoes/boots I got also had similar (though much less severe) problems.
I think I got my money's worth with the two pairs of boots, but for everything else - and overall - I thought it ended up being a bad value. The quality of the "non-boot" shoes was equivalent (or slightly worse than) similar shoes available at Target, and at Target they're cheaper.
I know it sounds great to get a pair of shoes each month for 39.95, but if you scour the clearance sales of established shoe brands' stores and websites, and department stores and their websites, you can find well-priced shoes that are better quality. And if you're looking for cheap thrill shoes, you can stick with Target or other cheaper options and you won't have to deal with stinky shipments! :-)
I'm not sorry I tried this program, and I really have ended up liking the boots I keep talking about, but I'm also quite glad I ended my membership, and would recommend it to others only with the strong reservations I've mentioned here.
Happy shopping!
Gabrielle D.
Jacksonville, FL
I learned about this website on Facebook. & signed up, took the personality test to determine what the stylists would put in my closet and was hooked. I ended up buying a pair of shoes first. They were adorable, pink & studded heels. Still I've yet to wear them but thats just cause I don't go out a lot anymore. I kept checking back in my closet each month to see what new goodies were there. I bought a purse and fell in love with it & every where I went i got mad compliments on it. It was nicely made. Then after that purchase I went MIA on the website for a while. Didn't log on. Then one day I was checking my bank account and noticed that I was missing almost 400$. I started back tracking and looking at my statements and saw that each month Just Fab was pulling 39.99. At first I was confused cause I thought " Did i but something" but after I thought about it I knew I hadn't been on the website for quite sometime. So I called the customer care and talked to the lady. She explained to me that the website was more like a monthly fee. You pay the 39.99 a month and basically get to pick one thing out of your closet for "free". I explained to her that I didn't know that and she was able to pull up my account and see that I hadn't been active in the last 5 months or so, so she knew i was telling the truth. She told me I had two options. 1. I could have the 5 or so months worth of credits added to my account or 2. She could give me only half of my money back. SO basically it was like 400 dollars worth of just fab credits or 200$ put back in my bank account. I decided to pick the credits and cancel my account. So i had to pick all my items out of the current months closet. I ended picking like 3 purses and 5 pairs of jeans i believe. The jeans are awesome. They fit really well, I just had to get them tailored cause I'm short. And the purses that I picked I was not to thrilled when I got them. Another downside was I caught this at the end of the month and if you are a Just Fab user then you know popular cute things sell out. So most of everything I really wanted wasn't available any more. The shipping was really quick, I have to give them that. But now I know before putting in my credit/debit card to any kind of website like that to read their terms & conditions.
Arti G.
I see a lot of people have a hard time cancelling or skipping a month. Is this true? I hate having to call, be on a long hold all to get my refund.
Maria R.
So I am not going to lie - I recently just joined and made my first order because your first pair of shoes is $9.99 (before taxes/shipping). I am hoping someone can give me some advice as to whether or not it is worth keeping the account? I see they do have some super cute shoes. How does everyone think the prices compare to other retail stores?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
What bags or shoes have you bought from JustFab?
Shelby B.
Milledgeville, GA
Do you have any of their products?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Are they cheap like I keep hearing they are? Like u can get hecka shoes