• Do you have any of their products? 20 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I hear so much about it but I have never...9 Answers
  • Are the pruducts of JustFab expensive?5 Answers
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this.They arrive very promptly, they are very fashionable and everytime ive had to contact customer service its been a pleasent experience" in 16 reviews
  • "don't get me wrong I loved it at first, but after blindly being put into their "VIP" service I have to go on the website every month and skip the month so they don't charge my card." in 15 reviews
  • "I give the site credit, they have some cute shoes and accessories, but I do not want to buy a pair of shoes every month." in 12 reviews
  • "Way overpriced for the quality of these shoes the soles wear out really fast so if you want good quality shoes don't buy from here" in 11 reviews
  • "I got one and after the first time I bought something (once they got my credit card number) they charge my card $39.95 every month unless I go to their website and press the "skip this month" button" in 7 reviews
Crystal B.
Long Beach, CA
I have been a member of Just Fab since 2011 and I love it! It is a great place to get the latest trends in Shoes, Handbags and Apparel. I also love their jeans. They have great styles that flatter curvy women and they carry Plus size. Even though I have had some issues, they have all been resolved by giving a call to customer service. You do however have to remember to skip or purchase to avoid the $39.95 taken from your card. Which turns into a credit that you can use to purchase an item. Highly recommend!
Laís D.
Provo, UT
I love the boots I got from JustFab 😍 I wear them all the time, they are comfortable and really cute! The only think I would warn you about is that they charge you $40 every month after your purchase if you don't cancel your account! That was really inconvenient cause they never told me about that, but the product itself is really good 😊
Berenice P.
Lithonia , GA
If you are looking for a site where you can find cute shoes, stylish bags , clothing and accessories... justfab have all... I'm a VIP member since a couple of years ago and I love every style that I have purchased from them.. but also if it's not in my budget that month I just skip the month and I wait for a good deal that they offer so I can grab my favorite pairs Items..
London Anastastia L.
Portland, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have been with JustFab for over 8 years and its one of my all time favorite brands. The quality has been great for me and the customer service is also very helpful. They inform you multiple times if you check out as a VIP that its a shoe club and there is an automatic shopping credit added to your account from your credit card but you can skip the month by the 5th as many times as you want. I always skip and just buy when I am ready.
Laila S.
Maitland, FL
I AM IN LOVE WITH JUSTFAB! I have been a member for almost three years and I would say 50 percent of my wardrobe and shoes are from Justfab. They have new styles all the time, the prices are excellent and the clothes are just adorable. I would shop here every day If I could! A lot of people say this is a scam because you get charged $39.99 every month. Your charge is in exchange for a credit which you can buy an item with, however, if you DO NOT WANT TO GET CHARGE YOU DON'T HAVE TO. You simply skip the month with a click of a button. Justfab rocks!
Pamela F.
I use Justfab for shoes, bags, clothes and once in a while jewelry. Most shoes fit true to size, but if you're unsure you can read the reviews on the item to decide on the best size for you. If you find it still doesn't fit the way you like it you can exchange for another item! Don't forget to skip from the 1st to the 5th each month, but if you forget you will have a credit to use to make a purchase on a future date. Happy shopping!
Karen D.
N Chesterfld, VA
I have been a member of Just Fab for a couple of years now and am very happy with this company.  They work with you to make sure you are satisfied with the product.  I have purchased several pairs of boots and shoes from here and  was easy to exchange if the size was wrong.    I have started using their new feature of the personal stylist and have been happy to have extra time to try on the clothes and decide if i like the fit or can send back if not or to exchange for a different size.
Airie L.
I have been a Just Fab VIP member for over 6 years and love it!
-Great sales
-Great styles
-And they have a great blog and online presence.

I have never forgotten to skip the month, and I notice most of their complaints stem from people not reading the print which explains what the VIP membership is. Its not misleading and its plain as day. I have never been erroneously charged while having my credit card on file. Customer service is always helpful and I usually use the chat feature instead of calling in.
Natasha B.
Hays, NC
I have been a JustFab VIP for about two years now and I am obsessed. I loved them when they only offered shoes and bags and now that they offer clothing I love them even more. I have received several pair of boots, booties, sandals, handbags and my favorite olive green jacket from JustFab and I am always pleased with the quality. Plus, I love that they provide a customized closet for you full of items that fit your style profile. This makes it very simple to see the new trendy items they have to offer each month.
Marze G.
Pasco, WA
I have been a member of JustFab for years and I have loved my experience with them. When I first joined, they had a limited collection of items but they have grown and extended their collections incredibly! They offer shoes, bags, clothes, accessories, and they have a plus size and a wide shoes! As long people understand the terms of the site, you will fall in love with them. I have been so impressed with their options for their plus size collection, they know how to make you feel confident when you receive your items. All of their items have been of high quality and I am still amazed of such great deals I am able to obtain through them.
Arti G.
I see a lot of people have a hard time cancelling or skipping a month. Is this true? I hate having to call, be on a long hold all to get my refund.
Maria R.
So I am not going to lie - I recently just joined and made my first order because your first pair of shoes is $9.99 (before taxes/shipping). I am hoping someone can give me some advice as to whether or not it is worth keeping the account? I see they do have some super cute shoes. How does everyone think the prices compare to other retail stores?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
What bags or shoes have you bought from JustFab?
Shelby B.
Milledgeville, GA
Do you have any of their products?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Are they cheap like I keep hearing they are? Like u can get hecka shoes