BY JUSTFAB

• Do you have any of their products? 20 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I hear so much about it but I ha...9 Answers
  • Are the pruducts of JustFab expensive?5 Answers
JustFab
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this.They arrive very promptly, they are very fashionable and everytime ive had to contact customer service its been a pleasent experience" in 16 reviews
  • "don't get me wrong I loved it at first, but after blindly being put into their "VIP" service I have to go on the website every month and skip the month so they don't charge my card." in 15 reviews
  • "I give the site credit, they have some cute shoes and accessories, but I do not want to buy a pair of shoes every month." in 12 reviews
  • "Way overpriced for the quality of these shoes the soles wear out really fast so if you want good quality shoes don't buy from here" in 11 reviews
  • "I got one and after the first time I bought something (once they got my credit card number) they charge my card $39.95 every month unless I go to their website and press the "skip this month" button" in 7 reviews
Monica B.
Marysville , WA
I've been a member of Justfab since 2011. Before I signed up I read all the terms and conditions to understand how it works. I like that it's easy to shop, you can find new styles every month (sometimes twice a month) and there's amazing sales, like 40 or 50% off. Most of the shoes in my collection are this brand. So, I would recommend this website, just make sure to read how it works and there won't be a problem.
Jade C.
Breinigsville, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I been a Justfab VIP member since 2012. I loved it from day one, never had an issue that customer service couldn't help me with. I keep the membership with Justfab because the quality of their products it's great for the price, they have deals going almost all the time, they alway have the latest trend from the runway to the daily style. They also have a reward system, with that you collect points from each purchase and redime for goodies and discounts coupons. ♡ Justfab!
Crystal B.
Long Beach, CA
I have been a member of Just Fab since 2011 and I love it! It is a great place to get the latest trends in Shoes, Handbags and Apparel. I also love their jeans. They have great styles that flatter curvy women and they carry Plus size. Even though I have had some issues, they have all been resolved by giving a call to customer service. You do however have to remember to skip or purchase to avoid the $39.95 taken from your card. Which turns into a credit that you can use to purchase an item. Highly recommend!
stephy t.
Good for the fact that my first purchase was only like 15 with tax but i would pay 40 every month when i can go somewhere eles to buy the same shoes for way cheaper
Laís D.
Provo, UT
I love the boots I got from JustFab 😍 I wear them all the time, they are comfortable and really cute! The only think I would warn you about is that they charge you $40 every month after your purchase if you don't cancel your account! That was really inconvenient cause they never told me about that, but the product itself is really good 😊
Makenzie R.
Silverdale, WA
I really like this company. Almost everything I got from them turned out to be cute. I loved boots I got, I loved them so much that I bought another pair in a different color... but the issue I have with it, is the sizing is off, and it's really hard to purchase clothing online... They run kinda big, and they didn't look the exact way it did on the model in the picture when I tried the things I purchased on... So that was iffy for me. Still cute clothes though, just not what I thought they would be, or how they would fit. But the shoes are amazing, I recommend sizing up in shoes too!
London Anastastia L.
Portland, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have been with JustFab for over 8 years and its one of my all time favorite brands. The quality has been great for me and the customer service is also very helpful. They inform you multiple times if you check out as a VIP that its a shoe club and there is an automatic shopping credit added to your account from your credit card but you can skip the month by the 5th as many times as you want. I always skip and just buy when I am ready.
Laila S.
Maitland, FL
I AM IN LOVE WITH JUSTFAB! I have been a member for almost three years and I would say 50 percent of my wardrobe and shoes are from Justfab. They have new styles all the time, the prices are excellent and the clothes are just adorable. I would shop here every day If I could! A lot of people say this is a scam because you get charged $39.99 every month. Your charge is in exchange for a credit which you can buy an item with, however, if you DO NOT WANT TO GET CHARGE YOU DON'T HAVE TO. You simply skip the month with a click of a button. Justfab rocks!
Karen D.
N Chesterfld, VA
I have been a member of Just Fab for a couple of years now and am very happy with this company.  They work with you to make sure you are satisfied with the product.  I have purchased several pairs of boots and shoes from here and  was easy to exchange if the size was wrong.    I have started using their new feature of the personal stylist and have been happy to have extra time to try on the clothes and decide if i like the fit or can send back if not or to exchange for a different size.
Ann B.
Dewitt, VA
I used JustFab for 4 months before canceling my membership. Here's what I liked: This program was easy to use, and it's easy to skip a month without being hassled. If you forget to skip a month and thus get billed, your account is credited and it's easy and hassle-free to apply that credit to shoes later on. As for the shoes themselves, the best items I scored were 2 pairs of boots - one, knee-high flat (1-inch heel) brown "riding boots" that are cuter than anything else I've seen in this price range, and which I've worn about 8 times now and have gotten compliments every time, because they are really, really cute; and two, a pair of thigh-high black boots that I got for a theme party, and this was the only place I could find something cute and reasonably priced (especially for something I cannot wear out into "decent" public!).
What I didn't like: First - and perhaps evidence of the poor quality materials used - the shoes/boots have an awful smell, like gasoline. With the super-cute brown boots I mentioned above, the day I received them, they had my apartment reeking within hours. Like, so stinky I couldn't wear them at first. I had to store them on my balcony in freezing-cold temps for about 2 months (no kidding), AND stuff them with scented dryer sheets, AND wear them out-and-about several times before the smell dissipated. They still smell bad if you stick your nose up to them, but at least I can store them in my closet now without contaminating all my clothes. Those boots were the worst for odor, but all the other shoes/boots I got also had similar (though much less severe) problems.
I think I got my money's worth with the two pairs of boots, but for everything else - and overall - I thought it ended up being a bad value. The quality of the "non-boot" shoes was equivalent (or slightly worse than) similar shoes available at Target, and at Target they're cheaper.
I know it sounds great to get a pair of shoes each month for 39.95, but if you scour the clearance sales of established shoe brands' stores and websites, and department stores and their websites, you can find well-priced shoes that are better quality. And if you're looking for cheap thrill shoes, you can stick with Target or other cheaper options and you won't have to deal with stinky shipments! :-)
I'm not sorry I tried this program, and I really have ended up liking the boots I keep talking about, but I'm also quite glad I ended my membership, and would recommend it to others only with the strong reservations I've mentioned here.
Happy shopping!
Arti G.
Royal Oak, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I see a lot of people have a hard time cancelling or skipping a month. Is this true? I hate having to call, be on a long hold all to get my refund.
Maria R.
So I am not going to lie - I recently just joined and made my first order because your first pair of shoes is $9.99 (before taxes/shipping). I am hoping someone can give me some advice as to whether or not it is worth keeping the account? I see they do have some super cute shoes. How does everyone think the prices compare to other retail stores?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
What bags or shoes have you bought from JustFab?
Shelby B.
Milledgeville, GA
Do you have any of their products?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Are they cheap like I keep hearing they are? Like u can get hecka shoes