BY JUSTFAB

• Do you have any of their products? 20 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I hear so much about it but I have never...9 Answers
  • Are the pruducts of JustFab expensive?5 Answers
JustFab
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this.They arrive very promptly, they are very fashionable and everytime ive had to contact customer service its been a pleasent experience" in 16 reviews
  • "don't get me wrong I loved it at first, but after blindly being put into their "VIP" service I have to go on the website every month and skip the month so they don't charge my card." in 15 reviews
  • "I give the site credit, they have some cute shoes and accessories, but I do not want to buy a pair of shoes every month." in 12 reviews
  • "Way overpriced for the quality of these shoes the soles wear out really fast so if you want good quality shoes don't buy from here" in 11 reviews
  • "I got one and after the first time I bought something (once they got my credit card number) they charge my card $39.95 every month unless I go to their website and press the "skip this month" button" in 7 reviews
Debbie-jean L.
Danbury, CT
Around 2012, my BFF got me a few pairs of shoes from this company. At first, I was a little skeptical. I have to admit, I wasn't a big fan of subscription services. They tend to just take money out of your account when you least expect and then you have to deal with unpleasant customer service to get your money back. That's not the case with JustFab. I went from a customer to brand ambassador in my 4th year. Here are the 3 reasons I love JustFab and I've remained a loyal customer since my first pair. 1) Comfort 2)Membership & 3)Unique Styles
Katiuska T.
Today I have to confess something, that whole gladiator trend is one I like but hasn't always worked for me and you probably know why...Yup, I'm not ashamed to say it but I have very skinny legs, I barely have any calves. This is why I usually never find a gladiator sandal that fits the bill until now! Actually, I have a heeled lace-up version in black you have seen before but those are still a little loose, these new ones I just got, finally adjusted! I walked around and they didn't slide off or anything despite of all of the lotion I bathe myself in daily, they stayed in place. Anyhow, these are definitely going to be a staple for Summer! The style name is  JustFab "Amaya" for those interested.
CHEVONNE F.
Tehachapi, CA
I have been a member of Justfab since 2012..........I love this brand.  Easy shopping and shipping is very fast.  They always have something that I love and the brand is getting larger and larger.  It really is a one stop shopping experience.  I will continue to shop with them as I have for the last 5 years.  I have never had any issues and have only had to do 2 exchanges in the entire time that I have been with them .  The shoes are beautiful.  Keep up the the great work Justfab..........if you have not tried them give them a shot..........you won't regret it!!!
Julie C.
Washington, PA
I would never use this site again. I ordered boots that claimed to be in stock almost 2 weeks ago and the shipping has just updated to will be shipped in the next 3-4 days. The site also made me feel tricked into signing up because during the sign up no where does it clearly state you will be charged $40 every month unless you "skip a month" with in the 5 days. The site is shady, when I tried canceling I was given a lecture of why I shouldn't but she claimed she would cancel my membership but it has still not been canceled. This is just my experience maybe they aren't all bad.
Sherri M.
I've been a member of JustFab for 6 years.  You can't beat the price of $39.95 for good quality stylish shoes, handbags, clothing, accessories and jewelry!  Plus, monthly there's usually some sort of sale  The shipping time has improved greatly and I've never had to return a pair of shoes because of defect or bad quality, as I have had to do many times ar other shoe clubs.  I recommend JustFab and if you're not going to purchase anything that month, just go to your online boutique and SKIP the month by the 5th and there won't be a $39.95 charge/credit to use towards a future purchase.  It takes me less than 1 minute to skip.
Amy B.
Little Rock, AR
I love JustFab! I've been a member for years. It's a really affordable way to update your wardrobe. Each month, I either skip by the 5th or buy. I've always been impressed by the quality, haven't had anything fall apart on me. People are often surprised that my shoes come from there!

JustFab also does an amazing job at providing designer inspired styles. I fell in love with some lace up flats a few years ago that were $600 and JF gave me a similar style for only $40! As long as you understand the terms of service, it's a wonderful company to shop. I even love the clothes, actually. Both my jeans and shoes in my photo are from JustFab!
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
I can't imagine life without JustFab! I've gotten so many amazing shoes and bags over the years they're my go-to! I've recently gotten into their clothing and can't believe their variety and quality. They have so many great wardrobe items for amazing prices. I've been shopping with them since at least 2009 and never had any issues. I even have a few pairs of JustFab shoes that have held up since then that I still wear! It's one stop shopping, grab your shoes, dress, handbag and jewelry in one order and save yourself a trip to the mall!
Lisa C.
Cullman
I have been a member of justfab for about 4-5 years now. I love justfab! They offer great sales and prices. I had no trouble reading and understanding it was a membership I was signing up for. It was very clear to me when I read all the details of when you sign up what to expect. I never have to purchase or spend any money each month. All I do is buy when I want to and when I don't, I just hit the skip the month button on their website by the 5th of each month. There was even a time I didn't have internet but all I had to do was call and they did it for me over the phone. The customer service has always been great to me. My only problem is I'm running out of room for all the great shoes, bags, clothes and jewelry from JustFab!! Great company and very happy customer/member!!!
Diana E.
Hanover, MD
Absolutely love Justfab. I have scored some amazing shoes and boots. They have even stepped up their game a bit and added clothing. I picked up some of their fall pieces which have been amazing so far. I am a VIP member which you can skip a month and not be billed. I love that they have a range of sizes in the clothing line and can even get wide calf boots. My thigh high boots from Justfab are to die for!! The only thing I dislike, is that if you pick a popular item, get it while you can as it will go fast and they don't typically restock! The shirt in the picture is a shirt from the fall wanderlust collection.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
I think the idea of this company is great! They have an awesome selection of shoes, clothing, and handbags. The con in my opinion is the $40 a month membership fee. Yes, with that you get a huge discount on items. But if you're like me, you logically won't be buying shoes or purses every month. Personally, it wasn't an expense that I was willing to pay for so I cancelled after a couple of months. When I called to cancel I got absolutely hassled by the employee. She kept pushing me for details of why I was canceling. Needless to say it left a bad taste in my mouth and I won't be using them again.
Arti G.
I see a lot of people have a hard time cancelling or skipping a month. Is this true? I hate having to call, be on a long hold all to get my refund.
Maria R.
So I am not going to lie - I recently just joined and made my first order because your first pair of shoes is $9.99 (before taxes/shipping). I am hoping someone can give me some advice as to whether or not it is worth keeping the account? I see they do have some super cute shoes. How does everyone think the prices compare to other retail stores?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
What bags or shoes have you bought from JustFab?
Shelby B.
Milledgeville, GA
Do you have any of their products?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Are they cheap like I keep hearing they are? Like u can get hecka shoes