BY JUSTFAB

• Do you have any of their products? 20 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I hear so much about it but I have never...9 Answers
  • Are the pruducts of JustFab expensive?5 Answers
JustFab
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this.They arrive very promptly, they are very fashionable and everytime ive had to contact customer service its been a pleasent experience" in 16 reviews
  • "don't get me wrong I loved it at first, but after blindly being put into their "VIP" service I have to go on the website every month and skip the month so they don't charge my card." in 15 reviews
  • "I give the site credit, they have some cute shoes and accessories, but I do not want to buy a pair of shoes every month." in 12 reviews
  • "Way overpriced for the quality of these shoes the soles wear out really fast so if you want good quality shoes don't buy from here" in 11 reviews
  • "I got one and after the first time I bought something (once they got my credit card number) they charge my card $39.95 every month unless I go to their website and press the "skip this month" button" in 7 reviews
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
I bought this from justfab and yes they have a vip membership and I bought a sneakers because i like it and its not expensive! Affordable price for me but they said you need to pay monthly! One thing i like is you can skip the month. That's what I bought it...
Taylor M.
I recommend signing up if you have the money to spend each month. I love their shoes more than anything else. You need to remember to skip the month if you do not want to purchase anything. I've forgotten to do so a couple times and have gotten charged when I didn't want to be. You have to call to cancel which isn't the most convenient.
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
I've been a member for a few months now, and I'm so glad I found it!! They have the cutest clothes and shoes, they have great sales and the clothes are very good quality. I'm a VIP member so I order monthly, and it's totally worth it!!
Thelma M.
They take money out of your account every month just for the shoes, just a FYI> I used to be a member till they took money out of my account without my approval. I forgot to check the thing to where i skip the month. They have cheap product but have good deals on shoes.
Amy R.
Montgomery, AL
They do charge every month $40 unless you cancel your closet within 5 days from the beginning of the month, but if you keep up on it and know how much you can spend, you will have a good experience. The site is full of really trendy items which I like.
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Honestly the shoes are great but I hate getting charged every month. If you forget to skip then you get charged 39.95 but who remembers to check their page all the time?! I don't like the clothes or the jewelry. The point options are crap.
Myisha Q.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have been a customer of Justfab for years and i have had no problems. The shoes fit my price range and my style. The option to skip monthly really helps because sometimes shoes are not in my budget. I hope withe them at least monthly ( even after skipping the month) and they are always having an amazing selection.
Nikki M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been a member of JustFab since 2010 and I love it! They have seasonal trendy items all for low prices. Their clothing is awesome and is available in sizes from XXS-3X, so it is accessible to everyone---even swimsuits!!! Give it a shot- there's never an obligation buy either, but I still do every single month!
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Absolutely love justfab. I started my subscription about 2 months ago to treat myself and I'm so glad I did. It's definitely worth it. They have such a great selection of shoes, bags, accessories and clothes and everything is top notch quality.
Reina R.
Magna, UT
I love Justfab! The site is easy to navigate and I love the skip the month option for times when I don't feel like buying anything. Customer service is so nice too. I love having different styles of shoes, clothes and accessories to choose from each month! The products are great quality and returns are easy too.
Arti G.
I see a lot of people have a hard time cancelling or skipping a month. Is this true? I hate having to call, be on a long hold all to get my refund.
Maria R.
So I am not going to lie - I recently just joined and made my first order because your first pair of shoes is $9.99 (before taxes/shipping). I am hoping someone can give me some advice as to whether or not it is worth keeping the account? I see they do have some super cute shoes. How does everyone think the prices compare to other retail stores?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
What bags or shoes have you bought from JustFab?
Shelby B.
Milledgeville, GA
Do you have any of their products?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Are they cheap like I keep hearing they are? Like u can get hecka shoes