BY JUSTFAB

• Do you have any of their products? 20 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I hear so much about it but I ha...9 Answers
  • Are the pruducts of JustFab expensive?5 Answers
JustFab
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this.They arrive very promptly, they are very fashionable and everytime ive had to contact customer service its been a pleasent experience" in 16 reviews
  • "don't get me wrong I loved it at first, but after blindly being put into their "VIP" service I have to go on the website every month and skip the month so they don't charge my card." in 15 reviews
  • "I give the site credit, they have some cute shoes and accessories, but I do not want to buy a pair of shoes every month." in 12 reviews
  • "Way overpriced for the quality of these shoes the soles wear out really fast so if you want good quality shoes don't buy from here" in 11 reviews
  • "I got one and after the first time I bought something (once they got my credit card number) they charge my card $39.95 every month unless I go to their website and press the "skip this month" button" in 7 reviews
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Honestly the shoes are great but I hate getting charged every month. If you forget to skip then you get charged 39.95 but who remembers to check their page all the time?! I don't like the clothes or the jewelry. The point options are crap.
Amy R.
Montgomery, AL
They do charge every month $40 unless you cancel your closet within 5 days from the beginning of the month, but if you keep up on it and know how much you can spend, you will have a good experience. The site is full of really trendy items which I like.
Reina R.
Magna, UT
I love Justfab! The site is easy to navigate and I love the skip the month option for times when I don't feel like buying anything. Customer service is so nice too. I love having different styles of shoes, clothes and accessories to choose from each month! The products are great quality and returns are easy too.
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Absolutely love justfab. I started my subscription about 2 months ago to treat myself and I'm so glad I did. It's definitely worth it. They have such a great selection of shoes, bags, accessories and clothes and everything is top notch quality.
Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have been a JustFab member for years and have to say I love it. I love having new styles in my inbox all of the time. I love the price and I love the perks! Just remember to hit Skip the Month by the 5th and you are never charged! Win-win!
Rosa S.

elena D.
New Reviewer
9/26/14
I have so many things to say about this site. First of all they make it seem like you are making an account just like you would on any other retail site. where you just make an account so you can save your wish list and information and whatnot. BUT they are charging you monthly when you make an account. I ended up getting three pairs of shoes the first time I signed up and none of them fit me. I wear a five, and their 5.5's fit me EXCEPT all of the toes were stupidly long. I got a pair of peep toes that fit except my toes were not peeping at all. The proportions were just off. Reading their return policy, I realized it would have been a huge effort to return them because I got discounts because I was a first time member. So I ended up getting $20 for all of them at buffalo exchange. Three months later, I saw I was being charged monthly. I called, and they redeemed me ONE of those monthly charges. The next day I went to cancel my account and they don't let you cancel it online. You have to call. When you try to cancel they are so $#*!in persistent about you not cancelling or about you at least taking a look at their other merchandise. I have never had an online retailer be so difficult. At the end of the day, I paid 190$ (omg that is so pathetic) for 3 pairs of shoes that did not fit. They suck don't buy their shoes.
Witnie A.
Sumter, SC
What girl doesn't see the commercials and think "Oh! That seems awesome." Well, I was one of them and ordered one pair of shoes and once I got them I wore them a few times and was okay with them but not impressed, then the next month I get charged another 40 bucks and I had no idea what was going on until I found out that you have to go in and skip that month to avoid the charge or take the charge and use the credit later. Since I was getting annoyed with having to go in and skip, I ordered a pair with that credit and waited till I received them to call and cancel. WHAT A HASSLE. I couldn't understand the guy, I told him numerous times that there was no way he was gonna convince me to stay and to just cancel and he would not listen to me and I will admit I was getting irate. I understand it's their job, but usually after multiple times they just say okay and do it. It took a bit, but he eventually just did get me out of their gold vip membership and I haven't looked back since. oh and I gave the shoes to good will when I moved because they just weren't working for me..
Laila S.
Los Angeles
Absolutely love this company! They are very thorough with how they work, and are very good at keeping you updated on your orders, etc. There are so many designs and products to choose from, and I love that everything is majority true to size. I am also a brand ambassador, so that experience is amazing!
Sarah M.
Castro Valley, CA
I have seen good reviews for JustFab, however, I sadly had a HORRIBLE experience. I can't emphasis enough to my friends or anyone for that matter, as to why I would never shop here again. First, I ordered shoes off of this website when they were doing a "buy one get one free" promotion. When signing up, I was never told or notified that I was actually signing up for a monthly subscription to the website. The following two months, I was charged a $40/monthly fee for shoes I never ever purchased. Ok, yes I get it now. This has been a monthly membership website from the get go. The fact that I never was told this when signing up, is what really upset me. I actually went back and even read my terms and agreement and there was nada about this "membership". When I called customer service, I have never experienced such a lack of professionalism for anyone. The rude lady kept arguing with me as to why there was nothing she could do. No refund, no cancellation, nothing. Finally, many days and hours of hassling with customer service, I finally received a refund. Not worth the headache at all guys.
Lisa A.
I love JustFab!  I've been a member since 2011 and a brand ambassador since 2013. JustFab is a shoe membership so you do have to log in between the 1st-5th to either make a purchase or "skip the month" so you do not get charged. If you do get charged, you'll have a credit in you account to spend when you are ready.
Arti G.
Royal Oak, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I see a lot of people have a hard time cancelling or skipping a month. Is this true? I hate having to call, be on a long hold all to get my refund.
Maria R.
So I am not going to lie - I recently just joined and made my first order because your first pair of shoes is $9.99 (before taxes/shipping). I am hoping someone can give me some advice as to whether or not it is worth keeping the account? I see they do have some super cute shoes. How does everyone think the prices compare to other retail stores?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
What bags or shoes have you bought from JustFab?
Shelby B.
Milledgeville, GA
Do you have any of their products?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Are they cheap like I keep hearing they are? Like u can get hecka shoes