BY JUSTFAB

• Do you have any of their products? 20 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I hear so much about it but I ha...9 Answers
  • Are the pruducts of JustFab expensive?5 Answers
JustFab
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this.They arrive very promptly, they are very fashionable and everytime ive had to contact customer service its been a pleasent experience" in 16 reviews
  • "don't get me wrong I loved it at first, but after blindly being put into their "VIP" service I have to go on the website every month and skip the month so they don't charge my card." in 15 reviews
  • "I give the site credit, they have some cute shoes and accessories, but I do not want to buy a pair of shoes every month." in 12 reviews
  • "Way overpriced for the quality of these shoes the soles wear out really fast so if you want good quality shoes don't buy from here" in 11 reviews
  • "I got one and after the first time I bought something (once they got my credit card number) they charge my card $39.95 every month unless I go to their website and press the "skip this month" button" in 7 reviews
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
I  have been a member of JustFab's sister shoe company for some time, but after receiving an offer for a free pair to join their VIP program, I  couldn't pass up free shoes!  Although joining requires the commitment to pay the monthly fee, you can skip the month and not get charged.  Yes, it can be difficult to remember, but I  have a system to remind me to do this when I  pay bills at the beginning of the month.  Plus, they send you an email at the beginning of the month reminding you your monthly showroom is ready, so this typically prompts me to skip.  I generally skip every month, unless there is a pair of shoes that I really want and am afraid they will sell out.  That way, I  can go back and buy them later on when I'm ready and still get the VIP price without committing to paying the $40 monthly.  Plus, I find that their sales are better prices than the regular fee, and you generally can't use your VIP credits on sale price items; however, in order to get the price or deal, you need to be a VIP, so it's worth it to get the deals.

JustFab is very similar to their sister company, where even some of the shoe options are the same, which I   don't love; however, there are differences.

Some people on here are complaining about quality, but I'll be honest, I've never really had an issue with any of their shoes and don't see much of a difference between their products and shoes from Aldo or Jessica Simpson, for example.  I  have a lot of shoes, so some of my unique pairs do not get the wear as other pairs, so that could be why they last longer.  I've purchased basic pairs from Just Fab (I  .e., black shoes. and booties) and have not had an issue with the exception of the heel tip wearing down and needing replaced, but this is a common issue I come into contact with on ALL of my well worn heels, regardless where I bought them.

If you want some cute shoes for a good price point, check out JustFab.  The fun embroidered booties in this photo were from JustFab!
Amber M.
Aurora
I signed up for the VIP services, I was explained if I spend more than $40 in a month then I would not be charged for membership, that was a complete lie, I spent over $40 and was charged a member fee two weeks later. So of course I called into customer care, after being on hold for 28:45 min a rep connected who phone was not working I could not understand him and all I wanted to do was cancel, he disconnect my line I called back just to hold 30 min this time and have a rep try to talk me out of not canceling for another 25min, Not only did they waste my time, take money out of my account by " mistake", but the sandals I bought were cheaply made to the point I cant even wear 3 pairs of my sandals because they lean to the side. This was my first and only time I will ever do business with JustFab! I suggest you spend your money else where
lidia a.
Fort Worth
They were having a sale on shoes 2 for 20 so I decided to buy 2 pairs and the first month charged me 20$ like it said plus tax I was shocked with the quality it was really good no wonder regular prices are kind of pricey but then after the month they took out$40 more from this website because I didn't read the terms and conditions I was going to get charged every month $40 more for credit I guess it was my fault for not reading everything but I did end up getting my money back so it's ok I guess
whitney p.
Centreville, MD
I am going to caveat my review to explain why it gets 5 stars.  First, when shoes are offered on clearance for 2 for $40 for a sign-on special, or 1 for $9.99, that tells me that the shoe cost the company less than $10 to make. I am not expecting great quality. My expectation is something that is cute, on trend, and I choose wisely, comfortable.  I joined JustFab way over a year ago.  I have gotten shoes, bags, jewelry, and clothing from them.  I can honestly say that the quality is pretty much ...meh... for most of it.  $5 earrings? Yeah, I expect crap quality. I have a faux leather satchel that has far exceeded my expectations. It looks high end and has held up for months with an ipad, makeup bag, and other heavy items in it.  I use it as my commuter bag and it looks great.  Any time I have disliked something I have returned it. The return process is simple and free.  I give JustFab four stars for trendy items that I don't want to spend much on because they will go out of style. The selection is huge.  I give JustFab five stars for occasionally having items that really exceed my expectations.
HEATHER C.
Justfab Review. I ordered a pair of boots from this company, They're true to size, pretty comfy, and super cute. However, you have to realize its a monthly subscription, which I did not opt into so I paid full price. Once you get your first pair of shoes, you're automatically enrolled if you opt in to the VIP .
There is the option to opt out by the 6th of every month -IF you remember to do that. Its great for the future V. I. P deals, buuuut if you dont remember, then, yes, they charge your card $39.95 which can only be used as a store credit. Yeah it sucks because you cant get that money back, but if you're like me I dont purchase a lot of shoes often so I just paid the full price.
I cant really say anything as far as their customer service on returns , because I haven't returned anything. Remember if you opt into the VIP and cancel I'm sure They'll try to convince you to stay by offering you more deals, remember they're a business and they want to keep making money off of you, but STAND YOUR GROUND, and I'm sure they will back off.
Again, love my boots, delivery was fast and I have no complaints!
Lidia h.
Granger , IN
Make sure you have the right piece because the return police is ridiculous! If they don’t have your product available for a exchange they will give a credit that you can not use on sale products unless you want to pay a full price! Besides that the products have a ok quality!!
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
I enjoy ordering shoes online and this online store is great for that. Almost all of my boots are from here but that's about all unlike from them. The heels, flats, booties, sneakers, etc have never worked for me. Only the boots seem like good quality and worth the monthly price.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
The jeans were pretty good most of the time, true to size. The shoes had an awkward shape. Returns were not easy the link never worked and every time I spoke to a rep to get a return label emailed to me I never received it. Some good items but just not for me.
Patryce C.
Irvington , NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have been a member of Justfab for years! The first time I saw the ad on Facebook I knew I had to join and 4-5 years later I am still a proud member. As someone who LOVES shoes it was a no brainer for me to join a shoe club. But what I love about JustFab is that it is so much more than shoes. They have bags, accessories, and clothing. Also, they are looking to help out the everyday woman, women of all shapes and sizes. I am not a plus size but when I saw that they were starting a plus size line I was very happy because I feel that ALL WOMEN should be able to be fabshionistas! Now when I look in my closet, it is very hard for me not to come out wearing something that is Justfab, whether it is shoes, bags, or clothing. At $39.95 a month, that is if I decide not to skip a month, I get great fashion and some awesome sales to keep my wardrobe looking amazing!!! The brown boots in the first pic are JustFab, the jacket and skirt in the second pic are JustFab, and the shoes in the third pic are Justfab. This is nowhere near how much product I have from them. Doesn't even begin to fill up the tip of the iceberg. The items are worth it to me. in the years I have been a member I may have had 3 issues with shoes being messed up. Again, this is a monthly shoe club and you will be charged $39.95 a month, IF YOU DON'T SKIP WITHIN the first 5 days of each month. This is the one thing that I see a lot of people missing when they go to purchase the shoes. You don't have to sign up and become a VIP member but then you will pay whatever retail price the shoe is and not get the awesome offer that is probably being advertised. I will say that sometimes clothing wise I have an issue with sizes. I range from 2-4 and sometimes I feel the clothes I made too tight. Other than that I love everything I've ever gotten from this company.
Kelsey B.
These shoes are super cute! I was a member for years, I recently cancelled due to try to save for a house! I love that every month your stylist picks out what they think you’d like - it never fails! The deals are awesome and you can cancel any time!
Arti G.
I see a lot of people have a hard time cancelling or skipping a month. Is this true? I hate having to call, be on a long hold all to get my refund.
Maria R.
So I am not going to lie - I recently just joined and made my first order because your first pair of shoes is $9.99 (before taxes/shipping). I am hoping someone can give me some advice as to whether or not it is worth keeping the account? I see they do have some super cute shoes. How does everyone think the prices compare to other retail stores?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
What bags or shoes have you bought from JustFab?
Shelby B.
Milledgeville, GA
Do you have any of their products?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Are they cheap like I keep hearing they are? Like u can get hecka shoes