- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this.They arrive very promptly, they are very fashionable and everytime ive had to contact customer service its been a pleasent experience" in 16 reviews
- "don't get me wrong I loved it at first, but after blindly being put into their "VIP" service I have to go on the website every month and skip the month so they don't charge my card." in 15 reviews
- "I give the site credit, they have some cute shoes and accessories, but I do not want to buy a pair of shoes every month." in 12 reviews
- "Way overpriced for the quality of these shoes the soles wear out really fast so if you want good quality shoes don't buy from here" in 11 reviews
- "I got one and after the first time I bought something (once they got my credit card number) they charge my card $39.95 every month unless I go to their website and press the "skip this month" button" in 7 reviews
JustFab is very similar to their sister company, where even some of the shoe options are the same, which I don't love; however, there are differences.
Some people on here are complaining about quality, but I'll be honest, I've never really had an issue with any of their shoes and don't see much of a difference between their products and shoes from Aldo or Jessica Simpson, for example. I have a lot of shoes, so some of my unique pairs do not get the wear as other pairs, so that could be why they last longer. I've purchased basic pairs from Just Fab (I .e., black shoes. and booties) and have not had an issue with the exception of the heel tip wearing down and needing replaced, but this is a common issue I come into contact with on ALL of my well worn heels, regardless where I bought them.
If you want some cute shoes for a good price point, check out JustFab. The fun embroidered booties in this photo were from JustFab!
There is the option to opt out by the 6th of every month -IF you remember to do that. Its great for the future V. I. P deals, buuuut if you dont remember, then, yes, they charge your card $39.95 which can only be used as a store credit. Yeah it sucks because you cant get that money back, but if you're like me I dont purchase a lot of shoes often so I just paid the full price.
I cant really say anything as far as their customer service on returns , because I haven't returned anything. Remember if you opt into the VIP and cancel I'm sure They'll try to convince you to stay by offering you more deals, remember they're a business and they want to keep making money off of you, but STAND YOUR GROUND, and I'm sure they will back off.
Again, love my boots, delivery was fast and I have no complaints!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos