BY JUSTFAB

• Do you have any of their products? 20 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I hear so much about it but I have never...9 Answers
  • Are the pruducts of JustFab expensive?5 Answers
JustFab
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this.They arrive very promptly, they are very fashionable and everytime ive had to contact customer service its been a pleasent experience" in 16 reviews
  • "don't get me wrong I loved it at first, but after blindly being put into their "VIP" service I have to go on the website every month and skip the month so they don't charge my card." in 15 reviews
  • "I give the site credit, they have some cute shoes and accessories, but I do not want to buy a pair of shoes every month." in 12 reviews
  • "Way overpriced for the quality of these shoes the soles wear out really fast so if you want good quality shoes don't buy from here" in 11 reviews
  • "I got one and after the first time I bought something (once they got my credit card number) they charge my card $39.95 every month unless I go to their website and press the "skip this month" button" in 7 reviews
Deborah D.
I've been a member of JustFab since 2010 and have a great selection of handbags and a few boots and shoes. Their styles are great but, when it comes to shoe sizing, needs improvement! 3 of the 5 pairs of boots I've ordered are too tight for a standard, US Women's size 7 in B width, they are closer to 'A' narrow (I know this because I worked in a major department store shoe department as a teen and tried on many shoes in addition to servicing customers!) There is no excuse for this! Per the JustFab foot measuring printout, tape measure of the length of my feet it marks my shoe size within the 9.5  range! On a tape measure my feet measure maximum 23 cm or 9 and 1/16" inches and a recent free measurement given by a friend's Podiatrist who offered to measure me at the appointment after a friendly chat about my Internet shoe ordering and the number of times 'normal size 7 shoes' arrived with slightly to completely too tight fit. I needed to know if anything changed with the dimensions of my feet with the recent returns I made of shoes from JustFab and other sellers. She recommended that I quit ordering shoes online with the number I've returned but I do have a nice collection of shoes that fit purchased online at great savings despite the number of returns with other vendors. Please, if any JustFab management is reading this, your sizing should include an actual tape measurement in cm and inches since I know you are selling internationally and well, I want to buy your shoes and boots with confidence! Is that too much to ask?

whitney p.
Centreville, MD
I am going to caveat my review to explain why it gets 5 stars.  First, when shoes are offered on clearance for 2 for $40 for a sign-on special, or 1 for $9.99, that tells me that the shoe cost the company less than $10 to make. I am not expecting great quality. My expectation is something that is cute, on trend, and I choose wisely, comfortable.  I joined JustFab way over a year ago.  I have gotten shoes, bags, jewelry, and clothing from them.  I can honestly say that the quality is pretty much ...meh... for most of it.  $5 earrings? Yeah, I expect crap quality. I have a faux leather satchel that has far exceeded my expectations. It looks high end and has held up for months with an ipad, makeup bag, and other heavy items in it.  I use it as my commuter bag and it looks great.  Any time I have disliked something I have returned it. The return process is simple and free.  I give JustFab four stars for trendy items that I don't want to spend much on because they will go out of style. The selection is huge.  I give JustFab five stars for occasionally having items that really exceed my expectations.
Makenzie R.
Silverdale, WA
I really like this company. Almost everything I got from them turned out to be cute. I loved boots I got, I loved them so much that I bought another pair in a different color... but the issue I have with it, is the sizing is off, and it's really hard to purchase clothing online... They run kinda big, and they didn't look the exact way it did on the model in the picture when I tried the things I purchased on... So that was iffy for me. Still cute clothes though, just not what I thought they would be, or how they would fit. But the shoes are amazing, I recommend sizing up in shoes too!
HEATHER C.
Justfab Review. I ordered a pair of boots from this company, They're true to size, pretty comfy, and super cute. However, you have to realize its a monthly subscription, which I did not opt into so I paid full price. Once you get your first pair of shoes, you're automatically enrolled if you opt in to the VIP .
There is the option to opt out by the 6th of every month -IF you remember to do that. Its great for the future V. I. P deals, buuuut if you dont remember, then, yes, they charge your card $39.95 which can only be used as a store credit. Yeah it sucks because you cant get that money back, but if you're like me I dont purchase a lot of shoes often so I just paid the full price.
I cant really say anything as far as their customer service on returns , because I haven't returned anything. Remember if you opt into the VIP and cancel I'm sure They'll try to convince you to stay by offering you more deals, remember they're a business and they want to keep making money off of you, but STAND YOUR GROUND, and I'm sure they will back off.
Again, love my boots, delivery was fast and I have no complaints!
Diana E.
Hanover, MD
Absolutely love Justfab. I have scored some amazing shoes and boots. They have even stepped up their game a bit and added clothing. I picked up some of their fall pieces which have been amazing so far. I am a VIP member which you can skip a month and not be billed. I love that they have a range of sizes in the clothing line and can even get wide calf boots. My thigh high boots from Justfab are to die for!! The only thing I dislike, is that if you pick a popular item, get it while you can as it will go fast and they don't typically restock! The shirt in the picture is a shirt from the fall wanderlust collection.
roberta p.
Albuquerque
I like the website, they have cute items! I haven't bought off the site yet. For Christmas I got a purse that I bought at [product:dd's--discount-stores] I was happy to see that it's a justfab purse ♡
Patryce C.
Irvington, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have been a member of Justfab for years! The first time I saw the ad on Facebook I knew I had to join and 4-5 years later I am still a proud member. As someone who LOVES shoes it was a no brainer for me to join a shoe club. But what I love about JustFab is that it is so much more than shoes. They have bags, accessories, and clothing. Also, they are looking to help out the everyday woman, women of all shapes and sizes. I am not a plus size but when I saw that they were starting a plus size line I was very happy because I feel that ALL WOMEN should be able to be fabshionistas! Now when I look in my closet, it is very hard for me not to come out wearing something that is Justfab, whether it is shoes, bags, or clothing. At $39.95 a month, that is if I decide not to skip a month, I get great fashion and some awesome sales to keep my wardrobe looking amazing!!! The brown boots in the first pic are JustFab, the jacket and skirt in the second pic are JustFab, and the shoes in the third pic are Justfab. This is nowhere near how much product I have from them. Doesn't even begin to fill up the tip of the iceberg. The items are worth it to me. in the years I have been a member I may have had 3 issues with shoes being messed up. Again, this is a monthly shoe club and you will be charged $39.95 a month, IF YOU DON'T SKIP WITHIN the first 5 days of each month. This is the one thing that I see a lot of people missing when they go to purchase the shoes. You don't have to sign up and become a VIP member but then you will pay whatever retail price the shoe is and not get the awesome offer that is probably being advertised. I will say that sometimes clothing wise I have an issue with sizes. I range from 2-4 and sometimes I feel the clothes I made too tight. Other than that I love everything I've ever gotten from this company.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have been a member of just fab for a while now, and I do like it, they have great styles and great prices, I just don't like that when I don't have money for a new pair of shoes that month I have to call and skip the month, but all in all I guess I would say that it is worth it.
Crystal G.
Sulphur, LA
I love JustFab!! I have been an extremely happy customer since 2011!! I shop when I want and I skip every month! JustFab has wonderful sales periodically and they are always great sales!! JustFab is a subscription service company, when you place your first order, you either pay as non-vip or pay as a new VIP member, once you become a VIP, JustFab wants their customers to come back to the site between the 1st and the 5th of each month to either shop or skip!! As long as you shop or skip, you will NEVER EVER EVER EVER be charged $39.95! This is the biggest misunderstanding with JustFab!! It's all written in the terms and conditions! I've never been charged bc I either shop or skip! The picture I posted here on Influenster were of my Jelena sandals and Jamison cross body purse, both in the color poppy! Perfect for the summertime and your future beach days ahead of you! Ladies, give JustFab a try, you will love them! They have free shipping, no hassle free exchanges, it's a win win! All you have to do is make sure you come back bt the 1st and the 5th to skip or shop, and JustFab will send you multiple emails to remind you to skip! To me, it's fool proof!! I adore JustFab and all of their products!! Yall go sign up today!!
Bre'Ann W.
I️ Love Just fab and I am a current VIP member . What I️ Love most is they give you the option to skip the month if it’s not in your budget or you didn’t like your picks for the month. They always have classy looks though and I️ appreciate that . I️ love their shoes . I️ Just bought some fluffy boots from them on sale !
naomi s.
Summerville sc, ['', '', '']
Is this better than just going out and shopping? Theres a lot of hype about it but then i see reviews and they aren't so good.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
What is your favorite pair that you have bought?
Veronica C.
Charlotte, NC
Did anyone else have a difficult time cancelling their subscription with JustFab?
barbie a.
How is their shoe quality and customer service?
Tabitha W.
Good quality products? Worth the money?