JustFab
JustFab
By JustFab
Julie H.
Schofield, WI

What bags or shoes have you bought from JustFab?

Antonia D.
Antonia D.
1 year, 4 months ago
A pair of Boots ❤️
Roxanne T.
Roxanne T.
5 years, 3 months ago
I have bought over 10 pairs of shoes from JustFab. They have a huge variety of styles, however, the majority of them are super high-heeled shoes. I really love them but I can't wear them all day long. They always have awesome sales which makes it affordable to add many different styles to your collection!
Kensdlyne A.
Kensdlyne A.
Bonita Spgs, FL
5 years, 4 months ago
I bought the Cecile booties, they are really cute
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Griffith, IN
5 years, 4 months ago
Most of the Iron Fist collection!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Menomonie , WI
5 years, 4 months ago
Iv bought 3 bags and 5 pairs of heels/wedges and i had no problems with any of them!
Candice R.
Candice R.
5 years, 6 months ago
I bought the Payson heels. Love them!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Gainesville
5 years, 6 months ago
I've bought several pairs of shoes and boots, one handbag and two clutches. I've only ever had to return one pair of boots, exchange actually. I love JustFab. They always fit well and they're really stylish and fun.
Shenan A.
Shenan A.
Memphis, TN
5 years, 7 months ago
I have bought 3 pairs of shoes ( a pair of saddle boots, wedges and heels) they were all so fabulous and delivered in a timely manner. I have also bought a fringe purse from them as well, NO COMPLAINTS!
Candice V.
Candice V.
Ferndale, WA
5 years, 7 months ago
The question is, what haven't I bought? Recently I purchased the mint skinnies and the blue polka dot ones. I also snagged the Cologne sandal, Law handbag, Knightsbridge in green, and of course I took advantage of the BOGO back in January!
Sandy A.
Sandy A.
ORLANDO, FL
5 years, 7 months ago
I bought the Adisa wedge, the Rita pump, and the Teresa heel :) they are all amazeballs!!