JustFab
JustFab
By JustFab
Maria R.

So I am not going to lie - I recently just joined and made my first order because your first pair of shoes is $9.99 (before taxes/shipping). I am hoping someone can give me some advice as to whether or not it is worth keeping the account? I see they do have some super cute shoes. How does everyone think the prices compare to other retail stores?

Yawa S.
Yawa S.
Atlanta
8 months, 3 weeks ago
First of let me say welcome! I love Justfab and the quality and price of their products make it all worth it. They usually have trendy stuff as well at a much lower cost. And their sales are amazing. you can get items as low as 9.99 when they have sales.
Berenice P.
Berenice P.
Lithonia , GA
8 months, 3 weeks ago
I love Justfab after ordering my first pair so I decide to keep my account because I can always skip the month and still get the sale prices.
Tasha A.
Tasha A.
8 months, 4 weeks ago
I think their prices are comparable to other shoe stores like DSW. They have better styles, and quality, and not to mention, rotating inventory monthly.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Cullman
9 months ago
I've kept my account for the last four to five years and never regretted it. I only purchase when I want to and I LOVE the sales!! Definitely great prices!
Sherri M.
Sherri M.
9 months, 1 week ago
Their prices are highly competitive with other retailers, if not better. I also love when they have big sales because we can snag many pairs from $5 to $15!
Ebeliz R.
Ebeliz R.
Duncanville, TX
9 months, 1 week ago
All I can say is that I've been a customer since 2011. I don't shop every single months. Sometimes I don't shop for many consecutive months. I always "skip" the month even if I plan on buying. It's just a good habit to develop. As far as how the prices compare to other retail stores, that really is going to depend on where you're used to doing your shopping. Compared to brick and mortar stores that offer similar price points, I'd say they are really competitive. I know I'm a little late offering this advice, but I'd really like to know if you decided to stick it out and what your experience has been. :)
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Phoenix, AZ
9 months, 2 weeks ago
The prices literally can't be beat for really trendy and fashion forward items. The quality is great for the price. Since you're not obligated to purchase, it is well worth keeping the account and just skipping the month.
Donishia G.
Donishia G.
Vallejo , CA
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I think it's definitely worth keeping. They have shoes, clothes, jewelry and purses. Not to mention, they have awesome sales too.
Jade C.
Jade C.
Breinigsville, PA
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Fashionista Expert Level 1
JustFab been a Justfab VIP member since 2012. I loved it from day one, never had an issue that customer service couldn't help me with. I keep the membership with Justfab because the quality of their products it's great for the price, they have deals going almost all the time, they alway have the latest trend from the runway to the daily style. They also have a reward system, with that you collect points from each purchase and redime for goodies and discounts coupons. ♡ Justfab!
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Memphis, TN
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Their member is worth having. I love the new arrivals of clothes and shoes monthly.