JustFab
By JustFab
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 3

Is this worth the money? I hear so much about it but I have never subscribed.

Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Absolutely! It's actually completely free with no purchase obligations so you're just paying for the items you want, which are all reasonably priced.
Marze G.
Marze G.
Pasco, WA
8 months ago
It is definitely worth every penny. The items can range a bit but you will not be disappointed in the quality of the materials. They do often have sales and you are able to get many of their items up to 50% off some times! They have sales quite often, and even so, they have a section of items on their sales page that allows you to obtain items at a much cheaper price when you purchase something over $39.95.
Jade C.
Jade C.
Breinigsville, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
It is so worth the money. As you already know it's a membership, you get a selection each month, if you don't want to purchase anything for the month you must skip it before the 5th day month. I personally buy more during sales, because they habe great ones almost all the time. ♡ JustFab
Sunny M.
Sunny M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Hi I have been a JustFab member for three years now. Yes it is definitely worth the money!!! I have a lot of their products, I love the dresses, they are well made and such a great price. I have many pf the bags and purses, they hold up to me dragging them everywhere, again very good quality. I love their heels, sneakers, sandals, and boots!!! The dresses are all true to size, I have lots of fit and flare dresses, swing dresses, and maxi dresses from JustFab. They also now sell sizes XS to 3X so that's really cool, and they all cost the same price too.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Denver, CO
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes! I love JustFab - it's a "monthly subscription" but worth every penny. I say "monthly subscription" because you don't have to buy anything if you don't want to and no you won't be charged every month - you simply have to skip the month by the 5th of each month. I have found that becoming a VIP member has been the most rewarding because you still get the option to skip the month but on top of that you get everything at a discounted price. Plus there are always tons of deals!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Ottawa , ON
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I think it is worth the money. Usually when you first sign up, they offer you a deal of around $10 per shoe before taxes and shipping. After that, the prices are about mid range per shoe and really not bad for the quality and style. They also have sales quite often.
Awa T.
Awa T.
1 year, 8 months ago
Not worth the money, everything is overpriced, tacky and really low quality.
Elina P.