JustFab
JustFab
By JustFab
Arti G.

I see a lot of people have a hard time cancelling or skipping a month. Is this true? I hate having to call, be on a long hold all to get my refund.

Chieme E.
Chieme E.
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Skipping is very easy, you just log into the site during the 1st-5th of the month. I've never tried to cancel myself but my mom did and all it took was a 5 minute phone call. Please don't let people's inability to read what they are signing up for deter you from joining.
Yawa S.
Yawa S.
Atlanta
10 months, 3 weeks ago
It is pretty easy, they send email notifications as reminders which helps especially me a lot
Berenice P.
Berenice P.
Lithonia , GA
10 months, 3 weeks ago
It's really easy skipping the month and also they send you email notifications before the 5th to remind you to skip
Tasha A.
Tasha A.
11 months ago
Nope. Its really easy. All you have to do is call in and request to cancel. They will send you an email to confirm the cancellation.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Cullman
11 months ago
I had a fabkids account that I cancelled which is linked to them and I had no problems. I called and they cancelled it the same day. I was able to double check this by trying to log on immediately after and sure enough I didn't have an account any more. Simple!
Sherri M.
Sherri M.
11 months, 2 weeks ago
It takes me less than 1 minute to go to my account and "skip the month." Super easy!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Phoenix, AZ
11 months, 2 weeks ago
You skip the month by logging into your account the 1st-5th of the month- no call needed. You can process exchanges or returns on the website or by live chat- no call needed. If you want to cancel, you must call. As long as its not the beginning of the month when call volume is very high, you shouldn't have to wait very long at all. I never have a problem getting through and I have been a member since 2010.
Patryce C.
Patryce C.
Irvington , NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I don't know about cancelling because I have never tried to cancel my membership. I can say that skipping the month is very easy and to confirm that you have skipped the month you should receive an email. I also go back to my account and just double check to make sure that it skipped. If I don't receive the email, I will call in to speak to CS just to make sure that it is all good on their end. Literally though it is a click of a button you follow the instructions and then you are good to go.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I was able to cancel my husband's account in 5 minutes.
Ramona C.
Ramona C.
Round Rock, TX
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Personally I have not had an issues skipping a month ever in my 5 years as a VIP member. They send me a reminder on the first, another reminder a few days later, and I can skip either on the internet on my computer or mobile device. Works every time for me.