Obi U.
I have been a JustFab member for over 5 years and I love the experience. It is literally shopping at will! I was never an online shopper until JustFab came in and literally changed my life and my wardrobe lol. I used to only shop at Aldo's and Bakers but gave all of that up when I saw the styles of JustFab but more importantly, their prices! They are definitely priced friendly for those who love to shop on a budget.  Their prizes, gifts, END OF THE YEAR BLOWOUT SALES - I get very anxious.  JustFab is now a way of life for me - it makes a GREAT gift for all occasions for your girlfriends - Mum, sis, cousins, friends, coworkers lol - you cannot beat the price for the shoes, bags, etc. I have something that I call 'JustFab Week' where I tell my coworkers or my followers on IG (in my stories) about what JF item I am wearing - it can be anything from shoes, bags, earrings, bracelets, dress, but TODAY, I'm actually wearing my JF necklace! I wear JF for all occasions, everything from weddings, vacations to my day to day life. I'm glad of their most recent addition of Rain Boots so I don't have to consider any other shop or brands for my footwear! I am particularly proud of their ever-changing initiatives to keep their customers engaged and eager for what's to come.
JustFab