Nha N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I genuinely love Just Fab. I know people have noted that it's a scam or what a pain it is to skip every month, but it clearly states when you sign up that it's a monthly membership and it's easy peasy to skip each month if you want. I definitely can't afford to purchase an item every month and I don't always want to, so I skip pretty often. In fact, I often skip just so I don't get charged, but I can always go back and still purchase. It's really not that big of a deal. That aside, they have a great mix of options and the most of the time the quality of the items are great especially for the price. For instance, I have at least one or two pairs of boots that I've been wearing constantly for almost two years and one of them only recently finally succumbed to wear from my use of it. I plan on resoling it, because I like it so much. I attached a picture of me wearing it. Good ol' reliable Serika! Also, that adorbs lace top is also a JustFab purchase. Definitely worth a look and try!