Crystal G.
Sulphur, LA
I love JustFab!! I have been an extremely happy customer since 2011!! I shop when I want and I skip every month! JustFab has wonderful sales periodically and they are always great sales!! JustFab is a subscription service company, when you place your first order, you either pay as non-vip or pay as a new VIP member, once you become a VIP, JustFab wants their customers to come back to the site between the 1st and the 5th of each month to either shop or skip!! As long as you shop or skip, you will NEVER EVER EVER EVER be charged $39.95! This is the biggest misunderstanding with JustFab!! It's all written in the terms and conditions! I've never been charged bc I either shop or skip! The picture I posted here on Influenster were of my Jelena sandals and Jamison cross body purse, both in the color poppy! Perfect for the summertime and your future beach days ahead of you! Ladies, give JustFab a try, you will love them! They have free shipping, no hassle free exchanges, it's a win win! All you have to do is make sure you come back bt the 1st and the 5th to skip or shop, and JustFab will send you multiple emails to remind you to skip! To me, it's fool proof!! I adore JustFab and all of their products!! Yall go sign up today!!