BY JUSTFAB #98 in Online Retailers

• Do you have any of their products? 20 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I hear so much about it but I have never...9 Answers
  • Are the pruducts of JustFab expensive?5 Answers
JustFab
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this.They arrive very promptly, they are very fashionable and everytime ive had to contact customer service its been a pleasent experience" in 16 reviews
  • "don't get me wrong I loved it at first, but after blindly being put into their "VIP" service I have to go on the website every month and skip the month so they don't charge my card." in 15 reviews
  • "I give the site credit, they have some cute shoes and accessories, but I do not want to buy a pair of shoes every month." in 12 reviews
  • "Way overpriced for the quality of these shoes the soles wear out really fast so if you want good quality shoes don't buy from here" in 11 reviews
  • "I got one and after the first time I bought something (once they got my credit card number) they charge my card $39.95 every month unless I go to their website and press the "skip this month" button" in 7 reviews
Brianne R.
I joined JustFab to buy a bag that was featured in a magazine a couple of years ago, and I'm still a member because it's so handy. It's great for unusual handbags to complete an outfit. For basic bags I want to last a long time I buy elsewhere, but most of my trendy ones and evening clutches come from JustFab. (Their shoes don't work for me because I need an unusual fit, but they have a lot of on trend shoes and cute flats.)

For those that are complaining about a monthly fee, there isn't one as long as you log into your account and click "skip the month" before the 5th of the month. If you don't, then you're charged $39.95, which you can use as a credit. If you allow them to send you email, you get an email reminder each month. I also have a calendar reminder set so I don't forget. In over two years I think I've forgotten and been charged twice and got the credit.
Courtney V.
MONCKS CORNER, SC
Stay away! I signed up after watching their commercials for a while and decided to give it a try. I got my first pair of shoes and was not too thrilled with them. When I was taking them out of the box, one fell on my hardwood and got a scratch that I still cannot get covered up. The shoes are so cheaply made and the dress I ordered (I went up a size on the chart) did not fit and the zipper broke as I was zipping it to hang it in the back of my closet. One bag I had to order since I was automatically charged that month was so low quality it was ridiculous. I called to cancel one day and was haggled by 3 different representatives. I just skip the month every month so I don't have to go through that again. Horrible quality and bad service. Just let me cancel since I am not going to purchase anything!
SANDRA S.
Antelope, CA
I have been a member of this service for a few years. They have been through a lot of changes with different celebrity stylist but now that Kimora Lee Simmons (I am a fab... but just not of her style while on Justfab) is no longer there I am finding shoes that I love again. My favorite item is a pair of thigh high suede boots with cutouts in the back. They make me feel like a conqueror. I don't mind the monthly charge. It is only a fraction of what I spend monthly on clothing and shoes. By the way for those that mention being charged without shopping. When you are charged you can shop the site and add the credit at check out. You are not loosing anything. The shoes in the pic may look worn at the bottom but they came like that. LOVE them!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really like JustFab, and had a great experience when I was subscribed to them! Their customer service is so helpful and sweet, and the website is easy to navigate. They do charge $40 a month, which is the only thing that caused me to cancel. That, and I do think that some their merchandise is a bit overpriced for what it is. Other things are very good quality though, so it's a toss up when it comes to shopping on their site. Honestly, it was the monthly charge to keep my closet open that was a deal-breaker for me, because otherwise, their items are really cute. I understand they have to charge something to keep their prices low, but I just don't like being locked into a subscription service that I won't be using constantly.
LaTonya B.
Hartford, CT
I have been a member of JustFab for a few years now. I love their products and buy regularly from them. There are times when I do get a pair that doesn't fit properly or is not true to size but for the most part I have been pleased. I am a brand ambassador as well so I can assist anyone with questions on how the VIP membership works. As a VIP member, you have the option to let them charge your card on file for a credit to make purchases for that month if you are an avid shopper like me or you can skip that month and they will not charge you but you still receive VIP perks. A few pics of a few of my favorits from the JustFab site!!!
Elisabeth P.
San Ysidro , CA
The absolute worse. The first time I ever ordered a pit of shoes, Just fab sent me the wrong shoes, I sent them back. When they actually sent me the right shoe it did not look anything like the picture. Also, customer service said I was going to get my money reimbursed so I did but a few weeks later Just Fab charged my as if I bought another pair of shoes (which I didn't) so they reimbursed me again just for it to happen AGAIN a few weeks later. I called in rage and told them to reimburse me what is now the third time and to take me completely off of their email and Mail listings forever. Never again will I shop there.
Olivia L.
I bought about two pairs of shoes and two purses from JustFab. All were pretty cheap quality it seems. I bought better pumps from ShoeCarnival for about $10 less. Like many others, I was charged $39.99 for a month's credit without realizing it. It happened two more times, which is how I ended up with four items. Two of which I have never used. Just be very cautious when signing up for this site, as well as other sites like it. I ended up cancelling my membership because each month I was having to skip on the website because they never had options that I liked.
Stacy S.
I took advantage of their introductory offer and received my shoes within a week. The shoes appear to be decent quality but they are not worth the prices they advertise on the website. As far as customer service I was able to get through very quickly and cancel my account, however I am extremely leery of this company due to all of the reviews of deceptive billing practices I have read about. I additionally paid with PayPal and call them to remove authorization two for future purchases so we shall see what happens at the beginning of dec.
Jamie B.
West Chester, OH
Not a fan of Just Fab at all. I signed up to get one of their introductory deals. I made the mistake of not skipping a month (my fault) and then tried to cancel my membership the following month and I was met with resistance. I was on the phone for over 20 minutes while the girl tried to convince me not to cancel and told me that she couldn't cancel my membership until the next month and I would still be charged.

If you purchase shoes regularly it's a great idea. If not, a waste of time and money. The shoe quality isn't that great.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
I ordered a shirt off here with a discount code I had received. When I got it, it was so ugly and nothing like in the picture. I also kept getting charged (which I wasn't notified about) and when I called customer service they wouldn't refund me my money after I explained I had no knowledge of being charged every month. I don't really like anything on the site and I won't ever shop again. But if you absolutely love shoes I assume you'll love this site.
Arti G.
I see a lot of people have a hard time cancelling or skipping a month. Is this true? I hate having to call, be on a long hold all to get my refund.
Maria R.
So I am not going to lie - I recently just joined and made my first order because your first pair of shoes is $9.99 (before taxes/shipping). I am hoping someone can give me some advice as to whether or not it is worth keeping the account? I see they do have some super cute shoes. How does everyone think the prices compare to other retail stores?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
What bags or shoes have you bought from JustFab?
Shelby B.
Milledgeville, GA
Do you have any of their products?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Are they cheap like I keep hearing they are? Like u can get hecka shoes