BY JUSTFAB

• Do you have any of their products? 20 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I hear so much about it but I have never...9 Answers
  • Are the pruducts of JustFab expensive?5 Answers
JustFab
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this.They arrive very promptly, they are very fashionable and everytime ive had to contact customer service its been a pleasent experience" in 16 reviews
  • "don't get me wrong I loved it at first, but after blindly being put into their "VIP" service I have to go on the website every month and skip the month so they don't charge my card." in 15 reviews
  • "I give the site credit, they have some cute shoes and accessories, but I do not want to buy a pair of shoes every month." in 12 reviews
  • "Way overpriced for the quality of these shoes the soles wear out really fast so if you want good quality shoes don't buy from here" in 11 reviews
  • "I got one and after the first time I bought something (once they got my credit card number) they charge my card $39.95 every month unless I go to their website and press the "skip this month" button" in 7 reviews
HEATHER C.
Justfab Review. I ordered a pair of boots from this company, They're true to size, pretty comfy, and super cute. However, you have to realize its a monthly subscription, which I did not opt into so I paid full price. Once you get your first pair of shoes, you're automatically enrolled if you opt in to the VIP .
There is the option to opt out by the 6th of every month -IF you remember to do that. Its great for the future V. I. P deals, buuuut if you dont remember, then, yes, they charge your card $39.95 which can only be used as a store credit. Yeah it sucks because you cant get that money back, but if you're like me I dont purchase a lot of shoes often so I just paid the full price.
I cant really say anything as far as their customer service on returns , because I haven't returned anything. Remember if you opt into the VIP and cancel I'm sure They'll try to convince you to stay by offering you more deals, remember they're a business and they want to keep making money off of you, but STAND YOUR GROUND, and I'm sure they will back off.
Again, love my boots, delivery was fast and I have no complaints!
Diana E.
Hanover, MD
Absolutely love Justfab. I have scored some amazing shoes and boots. They have even stepped up their game a bit and added clothing. I picked up some of their fall pieces which have been amazing so far. I am a VIP member which you can skip a month and not be billed. I love that they have a range of sizes in the clothing line and can even get wide calf boots. My thigh high boots from Justfab are to die for!! The only thing I dislike, is that if you pick a popular item, get it while you can as it will go fast and they don't typically restock! The shirt in the picture is a shirt from the fall wanderlust collection.
Patryce C.
Irvington, NJ
Fashionista Expert
I have been a member of Justfab for years! The first time I saw the ad on Facebook I knew I had to join and 4-5 years later I am still a proud member. As someone who LOVES shoes it was a no brainer for me to join a shoe club. But what I love about JustFab is that it is so much more than shoes. They have bags, accessories, and clothing. Also, they are looking to help out the everyday woman, women of all shapes and sizes. I am not a plus size but when I saw that they were starting a plus size line I was very happy because I feel that ALL WOMEN should be able to be fabshionistas! Now when I look in my closet, it is very hard for me not to come out wearing something that is Justfab, whether it is shoes, bags, or clothing. At $39.95 a month, that is if I decide not to skip a month, I get great fashion and some awesome sales to keep my wardrobe looking amazing!!! The brown boots in the first pic are JustFab, the jacket and skirt in the second pic are JustFab, and the shoes in the third pic are Justfab. This is nowhere near how much product I have from them. Doesn't even begin to fill up the tip of the iceberg. The items are worth it to me. in the years I have been a member I may have had 3 issues with shoes being messed up. Again, this is a monthly shoe club and you will be charged $39.95 a month, IF YOU DON'T SKIP WITHIN the first 5 days of each month. This is the one thing that I see a lot of people missing when they go to purchase the shoes. You don't have to sign up and become a VIP member but then you will pay whatever retail price the shoe is and not get the awesome offer that is probably being advertised. I will say that sometimes clothing wise I have an issue with sizes. I range from 2-4 and sometimes I feel the clothes I made too tight. Other than that I love everything I've ever gotten from this company.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Fashionista Expert
I have been a member of just fab for a while now, and I do like it, they have great styles and great prices, I just don't like that when I don't have money for a new pair of shoes that month I have to call and skip the month, but all in all I guess I would say that it is worth it.
Crystal G.
Sulphur, LA
I love JustFab!! I have been an extremely happy customer since 2011!! I shop when I want and I skip every month! JustFab has wonderful sales periodically and they are always great sales!! JustFab is a subscription service company, when you place your first order, you either pay as non-vip or pay as a new VIP member, once you become a VIP, JustFab wants their customers to come back to the site between the 1st and the 5th of each month to either shop or skip!! As long as you shop or skip, you will NEVER EVER EVER EVER be charged $39.95! This is the biggest misunderstanding with JustFab!! It's all written in the terms and conditions! I've never been charged bc I either shop or skip! The picture I posted here on Influenster were of my Jelena sandals and Jamison cross body purse, both in the color poppy! Perfect for the summertime and your future beach days ahead of you! Ladies, give JustFab a try, you will love them! They have free shipping, no hassle free exchanges, it's a win win! All you have to do is make sure you come back bt the 1st and the 5th to skip or shop, and JustFab will send you multiple emails to remind you to skip! To me, it's fool proof!! I adore JustFab and all of their products!! Yall go sign up today!!
Bre'Ann W.
I️ Love Just fab and I am a current VIP member . What I️ Love most is they give you the option to skip the month if it’s not in your budget or you didn’t like your picks for the month. They always have classy looks though and I️ appreciate that . I️ love their shoes . I️ Just bought some fluffy boots from them on sale !
Obi U.
I have been a JustFab member for over 5 years and I love the experience. It is literally shopping at will! I was never an online shopper until JustFab came in and literally changed my life and my wardrobe lol. I used to only shop at Aldo's and Bakers but gave all of that up when I saw the styles of JustFab but more importantly, their prices! They are definitely priced friendly for those who love to shop on a budget.  Their prizes, gifts, END OF THE YEAR BLOWOUT SALES - I get very anxious.  JustFab is now a way of life for me - it makes a GREAT gift for all occasions for your girlfriends - Mum, sis, cousins, friends, coworkers lol - you cannot beat the price for the shoes, bags, etc. I have something that I call 'JustFab Week' where I tell my coworkers or my followers on IG (in my stories) about what JF item I am wearing - it can be anything from shoes, bags, earrings, bracelets, dress, but TODAY, I'm actually wearing my JF necklace! I wear JF for all occasions, everything from weddings, vacations to my day to day life. I'm glad of their most recent addition of Rain Boots so I don't have to consider any other shop or brands for my footwear! I am particularly proud of their ever-changing initiatives to keep their customers engaged and eager for what's to come.
Ramona C.
Round Rock, TX
I have been a VIP member of JustFab for years and am a huge fan. One of the things I love the most is how current their styles are. Even dupes of some of the currently trendy designer pairs that I would hate t spend hundreds on only to be over them in a few months. The low price of JustFab helps me stay of-the-moment without spending a lot. While some pairs have lasted me years with regular use, I have also had some pairs not last as long. With those it hasn't mattered, since they are so trendy that I wouldn't want to wear them for years anyway. I have also had no issues getting charged unexpectedly, as I get email reminders each month to skip if I don't want to make a purchase or get site credit. It's hilarious to me that some thing JustFab "steals" their money, when they agreed to the model on sign-up, are given ample time and reminders each month to skip, and if they don't skip, money is not "taken," but available to them as site credit. I would gladly trade all this for the great prices and adorable styles!
Sara J.
Pontotoc, MS
I love just fab. Their shoes are really good quality. Don't feel or look cheap. Great prices! They don't take long to deliver either. They come in less than 2 weeks. Love shopping for shoes here. They have so many to choose from.
Nha N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I genuinely love Just Fab. I know people have noted that it's a scam or what a pain it is to skip every month, but it clearly states when you sign up that it's a monthly membership and it's easy peasy to skip each month if you want. I definitely can't afford to purchase an item every month and I don't always want to, so I skip pretty often. In fact, I often skip just so I don't get charged, but I can always go back and still purchase. It's really not that big of a deal. That aside, they have a great mix of options and the most of the time the quality of the items are great especially for the price. For instance, I have at least one or two pairs of boots that I've been wearing constantly for almost two years and one of them only recently finally succumbed to wear from my use of it. I plan on resoling it, because I like it so much. I attached a picture of me wearing it. Good ol' reliable Serika! Also, that adorbs lace top is also a JustFab purchase. Definitely worth a look and try!
Arti G.
I see a lot of people have a hard time cancelling or skipping a month. Is this true? I hate having to call, be on a long hold all to get my refund.
Maria R.
So I am not going to lie - I recently just joined and made my first order because your first pair of shoes is $9.99 (before taxes/shipping). I am hoping someone can give me some advice as to whether or not it is worth keeping the account? I see they do have some super cute shoes. How does everyone think the prices compare to other retail stores?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
What bags or shoes have you bought from JustFab?
Shelby B.
Milledgeville, GA
Do you have any of their products?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Are they cheap like I keep hearing they are? Like u can get hecka shoes