BY JUSTFAB

• Do you have any of their products? 20 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I hear so much about it but I have never...9 Answers
  • Are the pruducts of JustFab expensive?5 Answers
JustFab
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this.They arrive very promptly, they are very fashionable and everytime ive had to contact customer service its been a pleasent experience" in 16 reviews
  • "don't get me wrong I loved it at first, but after blindly being put into their "VIP" service I have to go on the website every month and skip the month so they don't charge my card." in 15 reviews
  • "I give the site credit, they have some cute shoes and accessories, but I do not want to buy a pair of shoes every month." in 12 reviews
  • "Way overpriced for the quality of these shoes the soles wear out really fast so if you want good quality shoes don't buy from here" in 11 reviews
  • "I got one and after the first time I bought something (once they got my credit card number) they charge my card $39.95 every month unless I go to their website and press the "skip this month" button" in 7 reviews
Deborah D.
I've been a member of JustFab since 2010 and have a great selection of handbags and a few boots and shoes. Their styles are great but, when it comes to shoe sizing, needs improvement! 3 of the 5 pairs of boots I've ordered are too tight for a standard, US Women's size 7 in B width, they are closer to 'A' narrow (I know this because I worked in a major department store shoe department as a teen and tried on many shoes in addition to servicing customers!) There is no excuse for this! Per the JustFab foot measuring printout, tape measure of the length of my feet it marks my shoe size within the 9.5  range! On a tape measure my feet measure maximum 23 cm or 9 and 1/16" inches and a recent free measurement given by a friend's Podiatrist who offered to measure me at the appointment after a friendly chat about my Internet shoe ordering and the number of times 'normal size 7 shoes' arrived with slightly to completely too tight fit. I needed to know if anything changed with the dimensions of my feet with the recent returns I made of shoes from JustFab and other sellers. She recommended that I quit ordering shoes online with the number I've returned but I do have a nice collection of shoes that fit purchased online at great savings despite the number of returns with other vendors. Please, if any JustFab management is reading this, your sizing should include an actual tape measurement in cm and inches since I know you are selling internationally and well, I want to buy your shoes and boots with confidence! Is that too much to ask?

whitney p.
Centreville, MD
I am going to caveat my review to explain why it gets 5 stars.  First, when shoes are offered on clearance for 2 for $40 for a sign-on special, or 1 for $9.99, that tells me that the shoe cost the company less than $10 to make. I am not expecting great quality. My expectation is something that is cute, on trend, and I choose wisely, comfortable.  I joined JustFab way over a year ago.  I have gotten shoes, bags, jewelry, and clothing from them.  I can honestly say that the quality is pretty much ...meh... for most of it.  $5 earrings? Yeah, I expect crap quality. I have a faux leather satchel that has far exceeded my expectations. It looks high end and has held up for months with an ipad, makeup bag, and other heavy items in it.  I use it as my commuter bag and it looks great.  Any time I have disliked something I have returned it. The return process is simple and free.  I give JustFab four stars for trendy items that I don't want to spend much on because they will go out of style. The selection is huge.  I give JustFab five stars for occasionally having items that really exceed my expectations.
Makenzie R.
Silverdale, WA
I really like this company. Almost everything I got from them turned out to be cute. I loved boots I got, I loved them so much that I bought another pair in a different color... but the issue I have with it, is the sizing is off, and it's really hard to purchase clothing online... They run kinda big, and they didn't look the exact way it did on the model in the picture when I tried the things I purchased on... So that was iffy for me. Still cute clothes though, just not what I thought they would be, or how they would fit. But the shoes are amazing, I recommend sizing up in shoes too!
HEATHER C.
Justfab Review. I ordered a pair of boots from this company, They're true to size, pretty comfy, and super cute. However, you have to realize its a monthly subscription, which I did not opt into so I paid full price. Once you get your first pair of shoes, you're automatically enrolled if you opt in to the VIP .
There is the option to opt out by the 6th of every month -IF you remember to do that. Its great for the future V. I. P deals, buuuut if you dont remember, then, yes, they charge your card $39.95 which can only be used as a store credit. Yeah it sucks because you cant get that money back, but if you're like me I dont purchase a lot of shoes often so I just paid the full price.
I cant really say anything as far as their customer service on returns , because I haven't returned anything. Remember if you opt into the VIP and cancel I'm sure They'll try to convince you to stay by offering you more deals, remember they're a business and they want to keep making money off of you, but STAND YOUR GROUND, and I'm sure they will back off.
Again, love my boots, delivery was fast and I have no complaints!
Ivy M.
Vero Beach, FL
I love boots! Being a member to justfab have a lot of benefits. You get good deals on good shoes! You get your first style do just $10 and once you become a VIP you have all the access to the shoes fit for your style. So, for all shoe lover this boots isa bomb!
Melissa V.
Clarkston
You can't beat the prices and sales, I got 5 pairs of boots for $100! The quality of the boots are all great and I wear a size 10, they always have plenty for me to choose from. I had a problem with a shipment and customer service went above and beyond to remedy it. Don't hesitate to try the website!
Stefanie B.
Lots of cute shoes. Your first deal is great but they dont mention that they automatically charge you every month and you only have a certain amount of time each month to order. Their shoes are great quality, super cute and you can find really good deals. Ive ordered 6 pairs of boots since December.
Lidia D.
Bremen, IN
Make sure you have the right piece because the return police is ridiculous! If they don’t have your product available for a exchange they will give a credit that you can not use on sale products unless you want to pay a full price! Besides that the products have a ok quality!!
Mukami W.
Delaware, Ohio
Absolutely in love with the shoes from here ! They're great quality and affordable ! majority of the boots in my closest are from here and I can honestly say that I haven't regretted a single purchase !
roberta p.
Albuquerque
I like the website, they have cute items! I haven't bought off the site yet. For Christmas I got a purse that I bought at [product:dd's--discount-stores] I was happy to see that it's a justfab purse ♡
Arti G.
I see a lot of people have a hard time cancelling or skipping a month. Is this true? I hate having to call, be on a long hold all to get my refund.
Maria R.
So I am not going to lie - I recently just joined and made my first order because your first pair of shoes is $9.99 (before taxes/shipping). I am hoping someone can give me some advice as to whether or not it is worth keeping the account? I see they do have some super cute shoes. How does everyone think the prices compare to other retail stores?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
What bags or shoes have you bought from JustFab?
Shelby B.
Milledgeville, GA
Do you have any of their products?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Are they cheap like I keep hearing they are? Like u can get hecka shoes