BY JUST WIRELESS #28 in Cell Phone Chargers

Just wireless usb mobile battery charger for iphone 5/5s - blue (03466) see more...

Brittany U.
I bought this at Target for a long distance car ride. It did its job! Aside from charging my phone, it was sold at a very reasonable price and lasted the entire road trip and counting. No complaints here especially on an impulse buy product.
Cynthia g.
Absolutely terrible, every time i buy a charger here thinking its a good idea bc their cheap, it back fires! They last all of about two days before you have to go and buy a new one, recommend really just going to the apple store wasting the twenty bucks for an original apple charger and taking good care of it. The one I have right now, I've owned for about 8 months and its still in good condition.
Lexie M.
So they sell these at walgreens and honestly I use them all the time, they're cheap work and can be bough when you're in a pinch
Mahawa S.
Dorchester, MA
My phone also seems to be doing, so this is an amazing tool to have around. The price is not bad and for the quality, I can not complain.
yasmin d.
hartlepool
Great product I live in the UK and when my mum comes down its a three hour drive back to her house and it fits in the car so really usefull I don't always go in car so dosnt get used very often but I would really recommend you getting one
Jessica D.
Sarnia, Ontario
These are perfect for long car rides and emergency "I forgot my charger" situations. A s someone who is always on the go it is hard to constantly keep my phone charged so this product is perfect to give me that quick charge I need on my commute from place to place.