BY JUST WIRELESS #36 in Cell Phone Chargers

Just wireless usb mobile battery charger for iphone 5/5s - blue (03466) see more...

Brittany U.
I bought this at Target for a long distance car ride. It did its job! Aside from charging my phone, it was sold at a very reasonable price and lasted the entire road trip and counting. No complaints here especially on an impulse buy product.
Cynthia g.
Absolutely terrible, every time i buy a charger here thinking its a good idea bc their cheap, it back fires! They last all of about two days before you have to go and buy a new one, recommend really just going to the apple store wasting the twenty bucks for an original apple charger and taking good care of it. The one I have right now, I've owned for about 8 months and its still in good condition.
Mahawa S.
Dorchester, MA
My phone also seems to be doing, so this is an amazing tool to have around. The price is not bad and for the quality, I can not complain.
Lexie M.
So they sell these at walgreens and honestly I use them all the time, they're cheap work and can be bough when you're in a pinch
yasmin d.
hartlepool
Techie Expert Level 1
Great product I live in the UK and when my mum comes down its a three hour drive back to her house and it fits in the car so really usefull I don't always go in car so dosnt get used very often but I would really recommend you getting one
Jessica D.
Sarnia, Ontario
These are perfect for long car rides and emergency "I forgot my charger" situations. A s someone who is always on the go it is hard to constantly keep my phone charged so this product is perfect to give me that quick charge I need on my commute from place to place.