ElectronicsPhonesCell Phone ChargersJust Wireless
Motorola Mobile USB Charger - Black (03091)

Just Wireless Motorola Mobile USB Charger - Black (03091)

by Just Wireless

Easily charge any usb device while charging your phone by using this mobile charger and usb port system from just wireless. This device works with all motorola phone models and only takes two to three hours to charge them. It also works in your car.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Just Wireless Motorola Mobile USB Charger - Black (03091)!
How would you rate this product?
Kathy B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Techie Expert Level 1
Really a great charger. Not expensive at all and a lot better than the competitor. I would def recommend it to others to buy for their needs.
Mikayla H.
Athens, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
Because this is an off brand charger, my phone will not allow me to charge with it. It only allows the charge to happen for a short period (about a few days) and after that the charger will not work.
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
Affordable and convenient. Use it to charge almost any phone. Don't leave home without it.
Sarah R.
Longview , WA
These chargers are so affordable. They last a long time and they are convenient and made to work with almost any smart phone. I like that I always have an extra charger when I need it.
ronda A.
Goodman , MS
Techie Expert Level 4
I love these chargers. they are very convenient and affordable for me when i need a extra charger laying around whenever i lose my original one.
Amanda R.
Techie Expert Level 2
I have about 6 of these chargers we use them in our cars and in the house for out phones and when we need a usb cable
Pamela Q.
quito
Techie Expert Level 2
It is a product that catches my attention a lot since I have used it before and I liked the result, it is made with good products and it is of very good quality.
abdelatif E.
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is abdelatif and I have a YOUTUBE channel and a FACEBOOK page , I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them and recommend them because I love your products so much. My purpose is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company to promote products.Thank you.
Eric S.
Rimouski, QC
Techie Expert Level 3
I had heard there shortly. it is now a reality loading devices with wifi. I can not wait to try it

Looking for your answer?