ElectronicsPhonesCell Phone ChargersJust Wireless
Mobile Phone Battery Charger - White (5413)

Just Wireless Mobile Phone Battery Charger - White (5413)

Just wireless mobile phone battery charger - white (5413)

I want to buy it how do I go about it
Quero pra minha vida necessitoo
is this product supported by apple? I know sometimes when I buy chargers not from the apple store, when I plug it in it says "not supported by apple."
Start your review of Just Wireless Mobile Phone Battery Charger - White (5413)!
How would you rate this product?
sabrina S.
usa
Just perfect two cables connected together. Goodbye tangled chargers! Absolutely love this creative idea i hope there will be more of these products soon.
camecia S.
I do not live in a country I live in a state
Hey guys i am reviewing the two wind charger i love this invention because i have and android phone and a aplle table i love this everyone get this now
Angela V.
Shreveport, LA
Techie Expert Level 1
This comes in handy when you need multiple changing styles and don’t want multiple chargers
Iselle L.
Mesa, AZ
I like this product very much, I get these chargers at my local Walmart. They’re affordable and easy to use.
Camryn B.
Purchased at: Target
This is perfect for a family at war over phone brands. I love my iPhone, but my parents both have Samsung’s. With this, we can take it on trips and everyone has a chance to charge their phone with one chord.
Ashley I.
Norwich
This charger worked great! Bought it to replace my broken one and the convenient thing about this charger is you can use it with android or iPhone.
Tera M.
Winnemucca, NV
These make life much easier. I wish the would make some for the different android. I would love for it to fit my phone and my wife's new pho e
Emily M.
N Brunswick, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
I got this plug happy because I could use to without having to plug in 2 separate chargers. Although I think this charger wasn't necessarily built for my 7plus. My 7plus takes almost 3 hours to fully charge on this charger and it dies so quick. Usually when I use my apple one it takes about 1.5 hours and last me until around 8pm until I get the 20% sign. Although it might work for smaller phones of pre-generation I was not that satisfied.
Maggie T.
This is nice because my friends with androids/Samsung can charge their phones and my friends with iPhones can charge their phones. I don't need to have a built up of wires in my car.
Allison H.
This is so nice to have! I keep it in my car and anyone can charge their phones with it.