BY JUST WIRELESS #25 in Cell Phone Chargers

Just wireless mobile phone battery charger - white (05403) see more...

Buy on Target
  • "The cord completely stopped working for me about a week after I bought it!" in 1 review
Amanda W.
Clifton, NJ
Terrible!!!! the cord ally jst stops working for me and frys up at the ends
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
when I had an iPod/iPhone I went through chargers like crazy until I got this, for sure durable and long lasting.
Gracie J.
Barnesville, GA
Last under a month. End always breaks and have to buy a new one. Not worth the money.
Lisbeth Z.
Ipad charger is better than iphone, Mine is 5 years old and still working, is very very goood!!!!!!!!!1
Jade T.
San Marcos, TX
I strongly dislike apple chargers between them breaking easily and constantly having to purchase a new one can be really horrible and not to mention annoying. I just wish with how high tech Apple is that they would make a long lasting charger.
Lauren S.
Burnsville, MN
These chargers can be frustrating. They are so reliable until one day they just give up on life and your stuck having to run out for a charger. We've had so many of these break. Just not worth the money.
Erin P.
London, ON
When I had a iPhone and iPod that fit this charger I went through chargers like every damn week! I till I bought this one! Once I bought this one I didn't have to buy another one ever again! Was easy to connect my phone or iPod too