BY JUST WIRELESS #25 in Cell Phone Chargers

Just wireless mobile phone battery charger - white (05403) see more...

Buy on Target
  • "The cord completely stopped working for me about a week after I bought it!" in 1 review
Leah S.
They break way to easily. One day they will work great and the next it won't work.
Mikayla H.
Techie Expert
Because this is an off brand charger, my phone will not allow me to charge with it. It only allows the charge to happen for a short period (about a few days) and after that the charger will not work.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Techie Expert
Absolutely hate these chargers! I have purchased atleast 7 chargers and none of which have even last over 5 months. It is a total waste of money when each are $20 a piece and half the time refuse to returns.
Fatima G.
Danville, AR
It works well while it lasts. I stoped using these after my second charger. It always seems to mess up and ended finding a nice black one whom I've had for around 6 months now!
Gabrielle F.
These always break!! either they get torn apart or they just stop working! I get so aggravated with these chargers since they never last!
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
I have one of these its awesome works well last forever heavy duty not like the ones you get with your phone don't last at all
Natalia M.
The cord completely stopped working for me about a week after I bought it! Not worth the money!!
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
A great charger. Chargers your phone really fast but it does get hot like its over heating.
fernanda c.
Toronto, ON
This broke the very first say I bought it, and every since my phone has a hard time charging with my other cables
Kelly D.
Washington, DC
This cord worked for about a day and a half then suddenly quit working. Not worth it. Save your money.