BY JUST WIRELESS #28 in Cell Phone Chargers

Just wireless mobile phone battery charger - white (05403) see more...

Buy on Target
  • "The cord completely stopped working for me about a week after I bought it!" in 1 review
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Techie Expert Level 1
Absolutely hate these chargers! I have purchased atleast 7 chargers and none of which have even last over 5 months. It is a total waste of money when each are $20 a piece and half the time refuse to returns.
Mikayla H.
Techie Expert Level 1
Because this is an off brand charger, my phone will not allow me to charge with it. It only allows the charge to happen for a short period (about a few days) and after that the charger will not work.
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
These chargers can be frustrating. They are so reliable until one day they just give up on life and your stuck having to run out for a charger. We've had so many of these break. Just not worth the money.
Fatima G.
Danville, AR
It works well while it lasts. I stoped using these after my second charger. It always seems to mess up and ended finding a nice black one whom I've had for around 6 months now!
Jade T.
San Marcos, TX
I strongly dislike apple chargers between them breaking easily and constantly having to purchase a new one can be really horrible and not to mention annoying. I just wish with how high tech Apple is that they would make a long lasting charger.
Gabrielle F.
These always break!! either they get torn apart or they just stop working! I get so aggravated with these chargers since they never last!
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
I have one of these its awesome works well last forever heavy duty not like the ones you get with your phone don't last at all
fernanda c.
Toronto, ON
This broke the very first say I bought it, and every since my phone has a hard time charging with my other cables
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
when I had an iPod/iPhone I went through chargers like crazy until I got this, for sure durable and long lasting.
Kelly D.
Washington, DC
This cord worked for about a day and a half then suddenly quit working. Not worth it. Save your money.