BY JUST WIRELESS #24 in Cell Phone Chargers

Just wireless mobile phone battery charger - white (05403) see more...

Buy on Target
  • "The cord completely stopped working for me about a week after I bought it!" in 1 review
sadie d.
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
when I had an iPod/iPhone I went through chargers like crazy until I got this, for sure durable and long lasting.
Leah S.
Leah S.
They break way to easily. One day they will work great and the next it won't work.
Candice R.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Absolutely hate these chargers! I have purchased atleast 7 chargers and none of which have even last over 5 months. It is a total waste of money when each are $20 a piece and half the time refuse to returns.
Mikayla H.
Mikayla H.
Techie Expert
Because this is an off brand charger, my phone will not allow me to charge with it. It only allows the charge to happen for a short period (about a few days) and after that the charger will not work.
Gracie J.
Gracie J.
Barnesville, GA
Last under a month. End always breaks and have to buy a new one. Not worth the money.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
A great charger. Chargers your phone really fast but it does get hot like its over heating.
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Danville, AR
It works well while it lasts. I stoped using these after my second charger. It always seems to mess up and ended finding a nice black one whom I've had for around 6 months now!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Burnsville, MN
These chargers can be frustrating. They are so reliable until one day they just give up on life and your stuck having to run out for a charger. We've had so many of these break. Just not worth the money.
Lisbeth Z.
Lisbeth Z.
Ipad charger is better than iphone, Mine is 5 years old and still working, is very very goood!!!!!!!!!1
fernanda c.
fernanda c.
Toronto, ON
This broke the very first say I bought it, and every since my phone has a hard time charging with my other cables