BY JUST WIRELESS #6 in Cell Phone Chargers

Car & A/C Phone Chargers Fits:  Apple®. Made For: iPhone, iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 & iPhone 4S. iPod nano. iPod touch. iPod classic. iPod with video. iPod with color display The Just Wireless® combo car charger and A/C power charger gives you the convenience of charging your iPod or iPhone, whether you re in the car or at home. Includes: see more...

Paige W.
 touch. iPod classic. iPod with video. iPod with color display The Just Wireless® combo car charger and A/C power charger gives you the convenience of charging your iPod or iPhone, whether you re in the car or at home. Includes: touch. iPod classic. iPod with video. iPod with color display The Just Wireless® combo car charger and A/C power charger gives you the convenience of charging your iPod or iPhone, whether you re in the car or at home. Includes: touch. iPod classic. iPod with video. iPod with color display The Just Wireless® combo car charger and A/C power charger gives you the convenience of charging your iPod or iPhone, whether you re in the car or at home. Includes:
W
Car & A/C Phone Chargers Fits:  Apple®. Made For: iPhone, iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 & iPhone 4S. iPod nano. iPod touch. iPod classic. Car & A/C Phone Chargers Fits:  Apple®. Made For: iPhone, iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 & iPhone 4S. iPod nano. iPod touch. iPod classic. Car & A/C Phone Chargers Fits:  Apple®. Made For: iPhone, iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 & iPhone 4S. iPod nano. iPod touch. iPod classic.
Tyeishia S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 1
This is good for log trips when you've forgot to charge your cell. I also love it because it keeps my cell charged when I'm using it for gps purposes too! Great product and cost friendly.
Jennifer H.
Woodside, NY
I bought this charger from my local drug/pharmacy store because my Apple charger broke and it was an emergency. It does the job of charging but it was way too expensive! I don't remember the exact price but it was definitely well above the price of an authentic Apple charger which is only $20 now. I returned it right away and went to the Apple store with my broken charger & receipt from a little over a half year ago. They gave me a new charger!
Amanda H.
Clear Lake, MN
This is my main charger. I am in the car a lot so I need a good high quality charger that will not easily break do to being tossed around in a car. This one has lasted me 3 ear now, and still works like I just took it out of the package!
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
It is a little expensive, but I use this charger for my IPad it charges it fast and the charge seems to last longer than when I use the apple charger, I would recommend this to anybody for their Apple products,
Cherith F.
Pell City, AL
I bought this charger from my local Walgreens because my original charger broke. This charger, unlike some of the other non-Apple chargers, actually works. It charges my device quickly! Love it.
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
Techie Expert Level 3
I bought this charger because I needed to desperately charger my phone & I did not like this one at all. I think it was horrible for charging my phone, it took hours to fully charge.
Brandy D.
Techie Expert Level 3
The Just Wireless® combo car charger and A/C power charger gives you the convenience of charging your iPod or iPhone, whether you re in the car or at home. Works really well.
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
I picked up one of these while on a road trip when my phone was about to die. It is a decent charger for the price, but I have gone through a couple of these already.
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
How long does it take your phone or I Pod to charge?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Techie Expert Level 1
Does this suddenly stop working?
Ericka H.