ElectronicsPhonesCell Phone ChargersJust Wireless
Car Mobile Charger for Motorola Phones - Black (03405)

Just Wireless Car Mobile Charger for Motorola Phones - Black (03405)

by Just Wireless

Just wireless car mobile charger for motorola phones - black (03405)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Just Wireless Car Mobile Charger for Motorola Phones - Black (03405)!
Kiara F.
This car charger was the best car charger I ever had. I speak in past tense because it did not last. It shorted out after a few months and I was devastated. I wish that it would have lasted because it charged my phone super fast.
Yolanda S.
Bryan, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Inexpensive charger. Works great. I have had one for a while now and have had no problems with it. Charges phones up quickly.
Hannah M.
Bessemer City, NC
I have this charger and it works fantastic. It charges my phone much faster then my Energizer charger and was about half the price.
Tonya C.
Metairie, LA
Techie Expert Level 3
Not very long lasting or durable. You do get what you pay for in this instance. A temporary fix if you need to grab a car charger but mine shorted out after a week or so.
Sabrina D.
San Antonio, TX
Had one for my phone for the longest till I think I left if in someone else's car I loved it and never had a problem with it that's for sure lasts long n charges fast
Alejandra P.
Menlo Park, CA
My mom has this and it's the best thing ever because it is super convenient. Not only that but the charger charges her phone pretty quickly and she loves it!
Savannah Y.
Portage, IN
Love this! Have had it a long while and never have had a problem with it. Best chager I have had!

Looking for your answer?