BY JUST WATER

Features The Water: Just Water is 100% spring water. Nothing added. Sourced from the Glens Falls Watershed in the Adirondack Mountains. The water source was developed and protected through a sustainability partnership with the local communities of Glen Capacity - 500 ml. Pack of 12 see more...

• is this any good? where can i buy this from1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maida B.
Windsor Hts, IA
Truly the best water out there! People always tell me water is water no matter what you drink it from but i honestly taste a difference in every water! I love just water because of the whole story behind it, and who also doesn’t love the smiths ? Will Smith is a legend and I am so glad this this company is his! They come in different flavors too which I haven’t gotten to try yet but I have heard amazing things about ! I am really picky with my water so I highly recommend this one to anyone ! It’s super affordable and cheap!
Tiffany P.
LOVE! Let’s talk about purity! This water is fresh, chemical-free and simply great tasting. I like it a lot. It’s in super cool container as well. This water simply rocks. Will be buying more once I run out.
Lexi G.
Conway, SC
The best tasting water. I notice any and all differences in waters and this is the purest water I have ever had. It doesn’t stay cold as long and it also doesn’t get as cold but the taste is way too good to pass up. Expensive but tastes great and great for the environment.
Fatiah Rebbekkah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Truly one of my new fav waters. It’s fresh and the entire story behind it only makes me want to purchase it more I paid about 2 bucks which is typical. The packaging is cute but also smart and earth friendly. I honestly only purchased at first because I was told Will Smith and his son were a major part of it but knowing now the impact it is making locally I’m happy I bought one. And I will be buying many more!
LaTayia A.
First off, I love that the container is made out of paperboard and is BPA and BPS free. (Two chemicals found in a lot of plastic containers that have been shown to be cancer causing)... although just about anything can result in an increased risk of cancer I'm happy to know that this product is free of those agents. Also, the water tastes much purer compared to many waters that come in plastic bottles.
Maddisen O.
Love this water taste so good and so fresh.i would recommend this water .pro is that this not very expensive but a con is that it can make me feel a little dizzy after drinking it.but this taste so good. FIJI® Natural Artesian Water
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
So Jaden Smith was not playing around when he said he wanted to change the world! As soon as you open the bottle you get this light, lemon scent to it. It tastes amazing, so crisp and refreshing. It tastes much more pure than brands that use plastic bottles. The water brand i always reach for!
Abby H.
Hopatcong
This is great water.
It’s wonderful that it is helpful for the environment as well.
You get to be helpful while drinking water.
It’s crisp and clean and tastes great.
I highly suggest this water.
It’s good stuff.
Bradi S.
The box just makes me want to drink more. This is great marketing. I have refilled it twice just for the box look. The water does taste delicious. Got it for $1.75. Just get it for the box marketing.
Leslie K.
I love how pure this water tastes . No extra mireals or added sugars or artificial added ingredients . JUST WATER lol literally . I love the cute boxed bottle it comes in too ! That's what made me drawn to it plus it was 99 cents a bottle great price for a great product!
Caitlyn H.
is this any good? where can i buy this from