BY JUST WATER

Features The Water: Just Water is 100% spring water. Nothing added. Sourced from the Glens Falls Watershed in the Adirondack Mountains. The water source was developed and protected through a sustainability partnership with the local communities of Glen Capacity - 500 ml. Pack of 12 see more...

• is this any good? where can i buy this from1 Answers
LaTayia A.
First off, I love that the container is made out of paperboard and is BPA and BPS free. (Two chemicals found in a lot of plastic containers that have been shown to be cancer causing)... although just about anything can result in an increased risk of cancer I'm happy to know that this product is free of those agents. Also, the water tastes much purer compared to many waters that come in plastic bottles.
Maddisen O.
Love this water taste so good and so fresh.i would recommend this water .pro is that this not very expensive but a con is that it can make me feel a little dizzy after drinking it.but this taste so good. FIJI® Natural Artesian Water
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
So Jaden Smith was not playing around when he said he wanted to change the world! As soon as you open the bottle you get this light, lemon scent to it. It tastes amazing, so crisp and refreshing. It tastes much more pure than brands that use plastic bottles. The water brand i always reach for!
Bradi S.
The box just makes me want to drink more. This is great marketing. I have refilled it twice just for the box look. The water does taste delicious. Got it for $1.75. Just get it for the box marketing.
Leslie K.
I love how pure this water tastes . No extra mireals or added sugars or artificial added ingredients . JUST WATER lol literally . I love the cute boxed bottle it comes in too ! That's what made me drawn to it plus it was 99 cents a bottle great price for a great product!
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
I loved trying the Just water brand! As name suggests it is Just water, nothing else! The water is clear and tastes just like water, what is good, I had it cold and it had a very fresh and clean taste, and it comes in a very nice paper based packaging, protecting this way the environment and your water from the Sun while in the bottle as well! I was concerned the packaging would effect the flavor but it didn't. And the price is also great! Highly recommend it!
"I received this product for free in exchange for a honest and unbiased review. All thoughts and opinions are my own."
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Pretty cheap I paid $1.69 for this at my local Wawa, it has a great, clean taste unlike some "bottled" water (deer park).

#BPA free, uses recycled parks for the container, much better than just plastic!
Meghan H.
I absolutely love this water! Even though it's "Just Water," I love it. It's clean, and has no metallic taste that is sometimes left by the filtering systems used. The price was great! It's only $1 at Kroger stores. The packaging is adorable! I love how they put what is included in the packaging, so I know they're not hurting the environment. I definitely recommend this product!
Mariah O.
Placentia , CA
I enjoyed this water and it was 99¢ at Whole Foods which isn't absolutely terrible. I like the packaging more than a standard plastic bottle. The water tastes great! I hate purified water, so spring water is nice to have.
Rebecca A.
Lafayette, LA
Although this may be, Just Water, this water tastes clean and crisp. The bottle tells the drinker what was put into the water and even what the bottle of water was made out of. It can be picked up at your local Whole Foods. Its 61% paper bottle is light and recyclable.
Caitlyn H.
is this any good? where can i buy this from