Just Tomatoes, Etc Just Tomatoes Organic Just Mango, 1.5 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 4)

BY JUST TOMATOES, ETC

Just Mango will delight taste buds with its intense flavor and welcome crunch. Mango is a popular fruit and ready to use. A great snack but, oh, so much more. Indulge in the intense flavor of mango. Just Tomatoes, Etc dehydrated fruits and vegetables... see more...

Lexie B.
Foodie Expert
Mango is my favorite fruit so I am always skeptical of mango products and these do not disappoint! They've got great flavor, are easy to throw in a purse, diaper bag, etc for travel and are a healthy alternative to chips, etc.
anne w.
Manteo, NC
Well it's dried mangos simply amazing. I love all there products. My children pack them with there lunch daily.
Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
These are delicious as well as there banana ones. Everyone in my house loves these.
Ebony S.
Foodie Expert
I love these! My mom bought some and i fell in love with them!,its a so delicious
Daniella V.
Foodie Expert
Delicious dried mangos, my favorite dried fruit of all. Won't disappoint you!
Kacy P.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious! I have never seen the Just Mango but we love the Just Strawberry and Banana in our house. The price is a little hight but they have great flavor and are totally worth what you pay!